[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

farfalla

sarNie Hatchling
Finally found the Nong Pee Tearak online.. Though without the subtitle but I can say that the film is very well executed...

The housewife Yaya is so charming :love::love::love:.. Nichkhun is so dreamy lol:angel10:.. and Sunny.. I would do the same if I were Jane :rolleyes:

The storyline is very light but still with a twist. Not too dramatic.. I like.. It's almost a family movie

I must say most Thai movies have endearing story lines and very well executed... :thumbup:

Rainika

sarNie Egg
Check the link below you can download brother of the year with English subtitles
https://www1.ondramanice.tv/drama/brother-of-the-year-detail
Finally found the Nong Pee Tearak online.. Though without the subtitle but I can say that the film is very well executed...

The housewife Yaya is so charming :love::love::love:.. Nichkhun is so dreamy lol:angel10:.. and Sunny.. I would do the same if I were Jane :rolleyes:

The storyline is very light but still with a twist. Not too dramatic.. I like.. It's almost a family movie

I must say most Thai movies have endearing story lines and very well executed... :thumbup:
QUOTE="farfalla, post: 1359010, member: 25208"]Finally found the Nong Pee Tearak online.. Though without the subtitle but I can say that the film is very well executed...

I must say most Thai movies have endearing story lines and very well executed... :thumbup:[/QUOTE]

NY2018

always supporting ny ♡
Urassaya Sperbund for the cover of this month's Vogue Thailand. Suay Mak Mak!! :aaaaa::clap::cheer:#absolutelyfabulous
29CBF3A0-11D7-412F-91D7-B9CFB2DCE46F.jpeg
Cr. voguethailand

Reunited! A big smile from P'Bear after reuniting with his teerak, during their workout together and Yaya going to Nadech's house after work.
Have a safe trip Na to Niseko, Japan. :):icon12:
6A6AF2AE-DDB9-406B-9153-7E26D5942A6D.jpeg
Cr. BY@Family

AD1319CB-FA35-4F05-85B2-77EBAE866E56.jpeg
Cr. keaw_jung

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I like how those at Hotman like to give us clues sometimes hehe
upload_2019-1-4_19-27-10.png

And then this came :love:
upload_2019-1-4_17-52-19.png
Just now, a colleague from the office called to tell me that he/she met NY at RCA, they probably came to exercise at Hotman. .. Screaaaaaaaam.. They teased each other as they walked ka khunnnnnn .. holding/touching (his/her)* cheeks ... caressing (his/her)* head :love: laughing & playing together. To the extent that this colleague isn't a fan .. but he/she still said NY are veeeery cute .. They haven't met for many days, they probably missed each other a lot.

*they didn't actually say who was doing the actions, so I just put 'his/her' so the translation doesn't sound weird

So was it like this? :love::
Yaya touched Nadech's cheek

Cr sasuke

Nadech caressed Yaya's head
upload_2019-1-4_18-21-19.png

Sapai Khonkaen & her mum enjoying food made by Mae Kaew :love::naughty2:
upload_2019-1-4_20-29-14.png

A visit from teerak :icon12:
upload_2019-1-4_19-13-47.png

upload_2019-1-4_19-12-41.png
Cr keaw_jung

Na has travelled to Niseko, Japan with friends from Hotman :thumbup:
upload_2019-1-4_20-31-17.png

upload_2019-1-4_20-40-37.png
Cr on pics

upload_2019-1-4_20-43-36.png
Cr kru_yim

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Guys i just want to know
Of 2018 what NY pic do u like the most? Like if u could tattoo that pic onto your heart/forehead, what pic would it be (only the released pics in 2018)

Im just curious since we're so fed throughout the year

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Be careful, that person who liken catrionas and yayas fan to dogs might come up with more insulting words. Although as I think more about it, it makes me realize that she only makes herself look jealous of catriona, that or she’s a bully of the highest order. Because if someone would be told she looked like a beauty queen, and one who isn’t just a beauty queen but very popular for her beauty and brains, fans of that person should be very happy, only bitter person would not like it. Eg. The person dislike catriona because she is from the Philippines or maybe one of those who can’t get over what happened in 2015 when Pia was crowned, lol. Cause there really is no reason for anyone to be upset for other people talking that yaya look like her. That person probably felt she owned this thread so she wants only what she like to see. She complained about skipping so she wants people to stop posting what she doesn’t want to read. What do you call that kind of person? Then she was saying she understand why others let people who talk about yaya and catriona looking alike to continue barking. Well didn’t she continue hissing? she forgets that maybe there are some people who also don’t like what she post. Many of them catriona fans as well as yaya’s.
we actually do not need anyone's approval here as long us our topic is NY related since Yaya looks a lot like Catriona in some ways and in some pictures though not 100% xerox copy:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:who cares they can not stop us comparing Yaya to Catriona..... is such a huge compliment and honor on Yaya side:cheer::icon12::love:to those NYers who are allergic to CatYa topic please FEEL FREE to click IGNORE button then AVOID acting the sole owner of this thread you will just looked pathetic dumb and UNREASONABLE:yawn::nut::risas3::risas3:

ALMOST Twin of our beloved Yaya:love::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Pifa_Alsayana

sarNie Egg
we actually do not need anyone's approval here as long us our topic is NY related since Yaya looks a lot like Catriona in some ways and in some pictures though not 100% xerox copy:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:who cares they can not stop us comparing Yaya to Catriona..... is such a huge compliment and honor on Yaya side:cheer::icon12::love:to those NYers who are allergic to CatYa topic please FEEL FREE to click IGNORE button then AVOID acting the sole owner of this thread you will just looked pathetic dumb and UNREASONABLE:yawn::nut::risas3::risas3:

ALMOST Twin of our beloved Yaya:love::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
Nadechs mom is following Catriona :pancarta:She also liked many of Cats posts since she won. I know there are many Philippine fans who are very proud of catriona. it’s baffling that there are people who cannot just a little similarities that they don’t see it at all. I think they don’t know catrionas face very well or on,y know yayas face. Cause looking at both I can tell who’s who of course. But if you’re not on guard. Like I am following both on IG when one of them post I had to look for a few seconds. Cause each of them remind me of the other. I’m sure Na’s mom sees somewhat of a resemblance, it was held in Thailand and probably many people there watch the pageant . For her to follow her she must have seen her in the pageant, Cat looks so much like yaya when she wears minimal makeup like in the throwback clip and also when she was holding hand with South Africa before she was announced Miss Universe. Unfortunately In pageants because it’s in the stage and it’s lighting one has to wear thicker makeup.
If you seen catriomas pics when she was young and teenage years, it was so similar with yaya. It’s not even just the face but the bone structure, I’ve noticed since it was the young yaya she resembles the most, like the one in GRGR and DJA . Yaya lost a bit of weight since. Her face although still beautiful or more so. Was fuller when she was younger. Cat Has a fuller face that’s why she resemble the young yaya. She not as slim as yaya. She has a little more meat also on the front.. But she is still slim. She’s also taller than yaya 5’10 .
I didn’t realize yaya is a bit on the thinner side. Cause catrionas body is bigger than yaya and she is still slim in the pageant standard.
This is when Cat was younger also. She looked very much like yaya in these commercials

Last edited:

NY2018

always supporting ny ♡
Guys i just want to know
Of 2018 what NY pic do u like the most? Like if u could tattoo that pic onto your heart/forehead, what pic would it be (only the released pics in 2018)

Im just curious since we're so fed throughout the year
Despite the fact that all NY photos are great, sweet and fin! Its difficult to choose. 555
However, I really like this two photos from 2018. Two of my favourite photos of NY. :):icon12:

2018 Ch3 Vic Big "Fantastic 3" Event.
1BDD2D15-8D64-4558-9A9E-F284017802D1.jpeg
Cr. to the rightful owner

Paris Date
8CF0D7AD-572E-407E-9AAC-D94AD3197DC5.jpeg
Cr. aarshar and keaw_jung

Last edited:

Dhamirah

sarNie Hatchling
Magazine cover version. They were the real version of Barbie and Ken:love::icon12:

Ps. Why on earth there's no NY together in any mag cover in 2018 . Both were like becoming much more popular internationally and we really need atleast one this year.:worship2::worship2:
B37Bisg.jpg CrfGSgfVYAA9TRG.jpg 11061656_647089388752958_4424972838491131086_n.jpg 1542f852a49c64b05d19732be07a9e6e.jpg DmpYZgDU0AAIOkM.jpg 17799118_1130293630432529_6060626577575419888_n.jpg 295720-56d6457a0b221.jpg CrfGT-lUEAEStXY.jpg 1bab659140bdf0eae26a70f2944b10bc--yaya-couple-magazine.jpg
Cr. Kullastree Magazine, Marie Claire Magazine, In Magazine, Image Magazine, Traveller's Companion Magazine

Last edited:
Magazine cover version. They were the real version of Barbie and Ken:love::icon12:

Ps. Why on earth there's no NY together in any mag cover in 2018 . Both were like becoming much more popular internationally and we really need atleast one this year.:worship2::worship2:
View attachment 31419 View attachment 31420 View attachment 31421 View attachment 31422 View attachment 31423 View attachment 31424 View attachment 31425 View attachment 31426 View attachment 31427
Cr. Kullastree Magazine, Marie Claire Magazine, In Magazine, Image Magazine, Traveller's Companion Magazine
I think my most favorite NY pictures will be their real life WEDDING DAY pictures and NY pictures with their real life babies:love::icon12::naughty2::cheer::cheer::clap::thumbup:IN THE FUTURE

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
More pics of Ya for Vogue :thumbup:
upload_2019-1-6_0-45-43.png

upload_2019-1-6_0-48-9.png

upload_2019-1-6_0-49-21.png

upload_2019-1-6_0-50-40.png

upload_2019-1-6_0-50-1.png

upload_2019-1-6_0-53-8.png

upload_2019-1-6_0-56-22.png

upload_2019-1-6_0-55-15.png
Cr kakie.makeupartist & voguethailand

GMM25 released the interview they did with Ya; they asked her about what she went to do in NY & LA, she said she can't reveal the details but it is something really big & major. She said just speaking about it then, she was already excited. Since she was younger, being a friend of LV was something that she wanted the most. In relation to Nadech's solo concert, she said it's a dream that he has wanted for a long time & she's happy to be a part of his dream.