[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
How come Ch3 promoted it as Master Edition since EP1- Ep6 were all the same as old version :fighting3:
they should come up with a smarter marketing strategy to attract more viewers

I don’t think those people who already saw the old version, would keep on watching it because there were no new scenes at all so far :(
You should go look at the views on mello http://www.ch3thailand.com/ละคร-รายการ-ซีรีส์ย้อนหลัง has a higher average per ep than when it originally aired.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
because they thought there will be new scenes in Master Edition like me too, so disappointed for these 6 episodes

Why can’t they include all the scenes they edited out ?
Anne already interviewed that there aren't too many new scenes until towards the end and she even said the beginning was the same lol so a lot of people already knew this going into the re-run.

In comparison to other lakorns that are on air and has aired that are new, it's doing fine lol

Elena_NY

❤️ NY
Anne already interviewed that there aren't too many new scenes until towards the end and she even said the beginning was the same lol so a lot of people already knew this going into the re-run.

In comparison to other lakorns that are on air and has aired that are new, it's doing fine lol
So they should just promoted it as Re-run not Master Edition

Elena_NY

❤️ NY
I think Ch3 doesn’t want to add all the scenes this time so next year they will re-run it again and include 1 more episodes (14 episodes) :fighting3:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Merry Christmas everyone :cheer::cheer:
upload_2018-12-25_17-22-29.png

upload_2018-12-25_17-22-52.png
Cr keaw_jung

Ya in Norway :icon12:
upload_2018-12-25_17-32-42.png
upload_2018-12-25_17-34-3.png
Cr urassayas

upload_2018-12-25_17-34-53.png
Cr csperb

Na went to visit the kids at Chiang Dao Compassion Home for Christmas, serve food, do activities with them & give scholarships :icon12:
upload_2018-12-25_18-33-31.png

upload_2018-12-25_18-37-31.png

upload_2018-12-25_18-35-36.png
Cr keaw_jung

National poll on the actor, actress and male & female singers that Thais want to give a present to the most
upload_2018-12-25_18-40-30.png
Actors:
1. Nadech
2. Mario
3. Pope

Actresses:
1. Yaya
2. Bella
3. Taew

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I'm not only new to this site, but also new to lakorn. Just recently started watching some Thai TV dramas.

My first lakorn was The Royal Daugters in Law, Sapai Jao 2015 with Nychaa and Namtarn. I like Nychaa so much that I started watching Kluen Cheevit. Tbh, I only watched Nychaa's scenes and had no idea who Yaya was. I only noticed that the main lead looked so pretty and a bit Western looking. But I find myself disliking the type of love-hate conflict Thai lakorns like to force on their main couples, so I skipped most of the main couple's scenes . Thai people must really like seeing the main couples love each other secretly, but have to make each other suffer, and say mean things to each other, and only start to love or be happy with each other toward the very end of the series, like in the very last 2 or 3 episodes of a lakorn. Seriously, do Thai people like this kind of torturing love? I'm not saying this strictly about KC, but it's the impression I get from most lakorns I have watched or skipped so far.

In Nadech and Yaya's cases, luckily I only dislike Game Rai Game Rak. I love the begining when Yaya was still Nang Fa, they are so cute together and life was simple. This is the kind of escapism I like to find in TV dramas, not to fjnd couples bickering and being mean for stupid reasons with each other. But too bad, Saichon had to become a completely different person when he came back as Charles. I hate it when a guy forced himself on a girl, regardless of the reasons, especially when she hates him so much. So I fast forwarded most of the later part.

Actually, my first Yaya and Nadech's lakorn was Switched, because I read that they're one of the hotest real life couple. I'm still confused and still not sure if they're an item yet. Though I believe they must have been one at one point, judging at how comfortable they are physically with each other. Back to "Switched", my first impression was not so good. I thought Yaya was too unladylike to my liking. (At this point, I still didn't know, she was the same actress in KC). Well, I jumped in midway when they already switched bodies and Yaya attached Nadech after she drank the Chinese medicine. Understandably, she acted like a man. But, I'm just not used to seeing girls acting so boyish. So I skipped the lakorn. Before that I still was lucky enough to see Nadech's six-pack. Actually he had a bit of extra weight in that lakorn, so his body wasn't that lean, but I was still surprised to see he had a lot of chest hair :D and muscles. Though I didn't like their first lakorn I watched, I still give them another try, because I trust there must be something special about them if people think they are one of the hotest couples in Thailand.

I watched GRGR next as mentioned above, that was when I started to like them a lot. From then, I have dug up and watched all their lakorns. Oh boy, what a blessing, I didn't know that Thai lakorn industry likes to pair the same couple again and again in many lakorn. I don't think you can see this same tendency in other countries. I'm not complaining. After I learnt that CH3 doesn't like real kissing scenes in their lakorns, I feel it is a real blessing for NY fans to see them in so many lakorns together. Because unlike CH7 where they seem to have a kiss in every single episode, this CH3 is so mean to their viewers.

It's always the same old kiss on the forehead, kiss on the hand, kiss on the cheek, kiss at an angle that viewers see nothing >,<, or camera pans out and focus on some flowers or the moon when the main couple's lips almost touch (and we know they never have to touch). Or how the guy moves in on the girl but at the last minute when his lips are just inches away from her lips, she has to stick her hand out to block him. Well, it's ok to do it once, but I notice that CH3 pulls these tricks out in most of the lakorns they made that I've watched so far. Another thing I dislike is that, all the romantic scenes are so slow. Can they kiss faster? Time seems to crawl when the main guy leans in for a kiss. It's like they have to play half of a song before the guy's lips touch the target surface (which might not be the girl's lips because she has to dodge it). Well, ok, the first one might be due to shyness and uncertainty. But seriously, do they need to do that for the 2nd, 3rd or 4th one? and even for a kiss on the hand? Jeez.

Sorry if I vent so much.

View attachment 31009 View attachment 31010
By the way, just saw the photo Yaya posted on Nadech's birthday. Not sure if anyone has pointed it out, but I think it was from their Paris trip. Look at that bear napkin and Nadech's T-shirt in the photos below. They're the same.
my delayed reaction in relation to NY lakorns together you as a newbie I strongly recommend to watch all of NY's lakorns then you can see which one is the best of all their lakorns

my personal choice and opinion is :love:DJA then :love:GRGR and lastly :love:TNNKK these 3 are worth REPLAYING i have watched these many many times :icon12:DJA is almost perfect the flaws in GRGR and TNNKK are forgivable :BangHead:RS:fighting3: :BangHead:LLSR:fighting3: and :BangHead:LR:fighting3: are not worthy to be watched many times like their 3 previous lakorns you can enjoy these 3 by SKIPPING the BORING scenes.Then if you wanna feel FIN just watch NY bts videos in YT and their IG beacause REAL LIFE scenes are much better and perfectly sweet :love::icon12::naughty2:

Currently LR is being REPLAYED and being promoted as MASTER COPY do not be misled ch3 is just rerunning it no additional episodes at all :fighting3:thanks to Anne's bf with scissor hand I wanna punch him for ruining LR :fighting3:

welcome to the thread and ENJOY:angel10:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
my delayed reaction in relation to NY lakorns together you as a newbie I strongly recommend to watch all of NY's lakorns then you can see which one is the best of all their lakorns

my personal choice and opinion is :love:DJA then :love:GRGR and lastly :love:TNNKK these 3 are worth REPLAYING i have watched these many many times :icon12:DJA is almost perfect the flaws in GRGR and TNNKK are forgivable :BangHead:RS:fighting3: :BangHead:LLSR:fighting3: and :BangHead:LR:fighting3: are not worthy to be watched many times like their 3 previous lakorns you can enjoy these 3 by SKIPPING the BORING scenes.Then if you wanna feel FIN just watch NY bts videos in YT and their IG beacause REAL LIFE scenes are much better and perfectly sweet :love::icon12::naughty2:

Currently LR is being REPLAYED and being promoted as MASTER COPY do not be misled ch3 is just rerunning it no additional episodes at all :fighting3:thanks to Anne's bf with scissor hand I wanna punch him for ruining LR :fighting3:

welcome to the thread and ENJOY:angel10:
The added scene is coming up , Ann did mention they lost some scene lol

Elena_NY

❤️ NY
It was so funny when most of people who bought DVD Master Edition are NYFc, but the extra scenes they added mostly focus on Princess Kate and others supporting roles :risas3: P’Anne want to keep those NY’s cut out scenes just for herself only :risas3:

We could never ever see those cut out scenes forever. RIP Ch3’s Master Edition

Last edited: