[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
I'm very exicted for the Real Nadech concert, especially for NY's performance. As Na said that fans will see Ya like never have seen before OMG. So I'm planning to get a ticket to BKK on 19th of May next year. I hope to join with many NY fans there.:coleman::aaaaa:

Repost By appleapi: The Real Nadech concert teaser

https://www.instagram.com/p/BriNaILlpXO/

But sorry for my wild imagination on their picture from the last GM5 below :naughty2: And we will get more for the next concert :cheer:

View attachment 30966
I know what you're thinking :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

I guess related to what Khun Charles told to Falada in GRGR the dog style :pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::naughty2::naughty2:.:nut::naughty2:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Is there much difference between the Master Edition and the old version? I didn’t see it in Ep1.
U won’t notice right away but will as it air , the transit of scene it’s smoother . The added scene is much later as for ny scene I notice a couple . The night at the shed is much longer and The one fans upload when dawin kiss her hand , that’s new and it explain a lot of unanswered questions. Just keep watching u will like it more.

pinky3

sarNie Adult
https://www.instagram.com/p/BrkLHDbF-Eq/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1vedikpmgpn4y
people see na is how he is in drama . what make this special is he want to let go the image of him being the male lead , and bring the real him as much as he can , be close to fans , do show or activities where no one has seen him do b4. Don’t worry ya will come as well but she don’t want to do the things she has already done she want change , maybe more mature and fun . She already have in mind and dream of doing , let her tell u .

Elena_NY

❤️ NY
U won’t notice right away but will as it air , the transit of scene it’s smoother . The added scene is much later as for ny scene I notice a couple . The night at the shed is much longer and The one fans upload when dawin kiss her hand , that’s new and it explain a lot of unanswered questions. Just keep watching u will like it more.
I could not find the different for EP1 and 2, I felt that Ch3 was playing the same old one again, even the night in the forest also the same duration .. no new scenes at all
Hope Ch3 not repeat their mistake again
I wish I could watch the DVD so I can tell the differences

Last edited:

Pifa_Alsayana

sarNie Egg
I seconded you I actually missed the old NYers in RS thread you can't blamed me to compare old and new NYers RS thread NYers are more friendly whereas some new ones here are unfriendly and very controlling as if they own this thread and the world I can't believe this thread is infested with some not so kind fans but I totally understand due to age difference language barrier and differences in analysis and opinions the best thing to do to avoid conflict is just simply CLICK the IGNORE button simple as this :angel10:

No one can dictate me what to post her as long as it is N.Y. related and Nadech and Yaya individually related if no one will agree with me who cares:celebrate16: .....feel free to click the IGNORE button:celebrate16:I don't need anyone's approval here.

I am actually not a Catriona fan

I am slowly becoming her fan I give the credit to Yaya because of their resemblance in some ways though not 100% perfectly the same it's because Yaya:love: of why I like Catriona

Some people have problems when they don’t like what is being conversed about. , For some to even suggest to go to another thread, when it involve the celebrities being talked about here. Why? they themselves don’t always talk about likit Ruk whichnwas suppose to be the title of the thread, :pancarta:Sometimes it’s something else but related to NY. Like concert, endorsements, interviews, upcoming movies etc, these people have double standards and want to be free to talk about others things but deny others to do the same. They’ll say don’t post that , go to another thread because they don’t want to keep skipping, but what about people who wants to skip theirs? lol They think what they talk about is the only thing that matters,

As to yaya and catriona looking alike, just as someone on twitter said, pictures don’t lie. This isn’t imagination of the tons of people all of a sudden . By the way Nadech mom followes Catriona in instagram.:risas3:

freyja78

sarNie Egg
Not once did I look at her & thought, "wow she looks like ya". Of course when her fans put it all out there its gonna get medias attention. What's your point in comparing her tho? Ok. So u think they look alike and what? It's like a repetitive conversation about their looks. We get it.
I am from the Philippines but I knew Yaya first before I learned about Catriona. I am a big Yaya fan and I find her really beautiful. When I saw Catriona compete in the Ms. Philippines pageant, I immediately saw her resemblance to Yaya so I was not surprised when other people think they look alike. However I find Yaya’s face to be more refined but they both exude the same elegance.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Lmaooooo so funny. Still going on. Must be a newbie thing! Hilarious! Really is no point conversing with a kid. Now I understand why some just let them keep barking. *rolleyes

Last edited:

Elena_NY

❤️ NY
Ch3 had already removed the old version of Likit Ruk from their YouTube channel and uploaded the new one that have been aired on tv recently. But I noticed the new one look like the old one 100% in term of BGM, transition, etc. the only thing I found different are commercial ads :risas3:

I don’t want to think they made mistake by airing the old version again

Last edited:

CaSURVIVOUR

CAUTION and WARNING to some new NYers here who hate this topic FEEL FREE to click the IGNORE BUTTON our topic is for :love:reasonable and intelligent NYers only who are broad minded and mature minded:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:when you lack good judgement feel free to SKIP or else you will get severe headache with our CatriYaya topic:nut::celebrate16::pancarta::pancarta:

Some people have problems when they don’t like what is being conversed about. , For some to even suggest to go to another thread, when it involve the celebrities being talked about here. Why? they themselves don’t always talk about likit Ruk whichnwas suppose to be the title of the thread, :pancarta:Sometimes it’s something else but related to NY. Like concert, endorsements, interviews, upcoming movies etc, these people have double standards and want to be free to talk about others things but deny others to do the same. They’ll say don’t post that , go to another thread because they don’t want to keep skipping, but what about people who wants to skip theirs? lol They think what they talk about is the only thing that matters,

As to yaya and catriona looking alike, just as someone on twitter said, pictures don’t lie. This isn’t imagination of the tons of people all of a sudden . By the way Nadech mom followes Catriona in instagram.:risas3:

I am actually NOT a FAN of Catriona due to her resemblance to Yaya made me like her. And I also doubt. You said Nadech's mom is following Catriona it could be Nadech himself is actually following her out of curiousity we all know Yaya his gf and Catriona are being compared it's in the news internationally and locally and Nadech is also using his mom's IG acc though it is also possible that MKeaw herself really followed Catriona.I am very sure as soon as Yaya arrived in Thailand media will surely ask her opinion how does it feel being compared to our new MU i think Yaya will be definitely honored flattered and be very thankful for such a beautiful compliment.

My Girl Crushes ATM:love:

just randomly saw this in yt:angel10::icon12::aaaaa:

CaSURVIVOUR

I could not find the different for EP1 and 2, I felt that Ch3 was playing the same old one again, even the night in the forest also the same duration .. no new scenes at all
Hope Ch3 not repeat their mistake again
I wish I could watch the DVD so I can tell the differences
I feel yah done watching Ep1:BangHead::BangHead: I really thought they will show us the master copy of LR:fighting3::fighting3:I end up remembering Anne's bf the :BangHead:MASTER CUTTER:fighting3::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:

I think they're both beautiful. I can see the resemblance too.
agree

and RESEMBLANCE and very much the same are totally different:celebrate16::confused0::confused12:I mean if Yaya is always being compared to new MU we must be happy for Yaya that she is compared to a beauty queen but it does not mean that they are 100% the same ....resemblance or similar are the right adjectives:angel10:

ok .....NEXT topic:celebrate16:

is it just me or some of us here thinking the same I really feel that Nadech will join Yaya in Norway even he said he will just stay at home on his vacation :love::icon12::naughty2:

greenleo

sarNie Egg
In terms of episodes 1 and 2 specifically, did you notice any new scenes at all??? Sadly, I don't have the DVD boxset to compare it to. From what I heard other people say, there are no additional scenes in episodes 1 and 2. So I guess we will have to wait and see if episode 3 will have new scenes. Unless, other people have missed the additional material.

Also, I'm hoping someone will sub the "extended" version eps if the channel is correctly showing it. I'm beginning to wonder!

Pifa_Alsayana

sarNie Egg
CAUTION and WARNING to some new NYers here who hate this topic FEEL FREE to click the IGNORE BUTTON our topic is for :love:reasonable and intelligent NYers only who are broad minded and mature minded:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:when you lack good judgement feel free to SKIP or else you will get severe headache with our CatriYaya topic:nut::celebrate16::pancarta::pancarta:

I am actually NOT a FAN of Catriona due to her resemblance to Yaya made me like her. And I also doubt. You said Nadech's mom is following Catriona it could be Nadech himself is actually following her out of curiousity we all know Yaya his gf and Catriona are being compared it's in the news internationally and locally and Nadech is also using his mom's IG acc though it is also possible that MKeaw herself really followed Catriona.I am very sure as soon as Yaya arrived in Thailand media will surely ask her opinion how does it feel being compared to our new MU i think Yaya will be definitely honored flattered and be very thankful for such a beautiful compliment.

My Girl Crushes ATM:love:

just randomly saw this in yt:angel10::icon12::aaaaa:
it making me laugh how incense some people are. That was just a new fan going into the thread who just made a comment and the disrespect was astounding.

Last edited:

Pifa_Alsayana

sarNie Egg
I am from the Philippines but I knew Yaya first before I learned about Catriona. I am a big Yaya fan and I find her really beautiful. When I saw Catriona compete in the Ms. Philippines pageant, I immediately saw her resemblance to Yaya so I was not surprised when other people think they look alike. However I find Yaya’s face to be more refined but they both exude the same elegance.
you are not alone. there were so many comments on twitter. Most are not in English. Many are Thai and Filipinos who saw both.

pinky3

sarNie Adult
In terms of episodes 1 and 2 specifically, did you notice any new scenes at all??? Sadly, I don't have the DVD boxset to compare it to. From what I heard other people say, there are no additional scenes in episodes 1 and 2. So I guess we will have to wait and see if episode 3 will have new scenes. Unless, other people have missed the additional material.

Also, I'm hoping someone will sub the "extended" version eps if the channel is correctly showing it. I'm beginning to wonder!
To be honest it’s really hard to notice and change at the begin if there is one . The major scene I notice was what I mention and also I think scene with Alan and Alice but those r later . Just keep watching it cuz u will enjoy it more this time I did . The music didn’t really bother me much cuz it’s insert at the right time . I actually to me get a a feel that is Lakorn and not movie idk that’s my opinion I have to rewatch it again lol