[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I've already said that both are beautiful. How does that make me not like her? I am glad she won & she definitely deserved it for having the brain & beauty. There is definitely no hate on her here. I think you dont get it when ppl are trying to hop on to other subjects & you or whomever keep bringing it back to this. It's an annoyance. Honestly, I'm not even reading into yours or anybody comments about the look alike but having to skip & scroll through pages & pages is ridiculous dont cha think? lol As long as the talk keep going on I dont see it going away. Lol

Are you Filipino? Isssss that why you are so sensitive on this topic? Well, I'm glad our lovebirds gain some new fans. Last word from me on this. :)

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I’m so excited for Nadech’s 1st solo concert, especially NY’s performance together. Is anyone planning to visit Thailand and join the concert on 19-20 May next year?

Uptown Punk cover by Nadech

In brief:
Sounds like fans will not only get to see the Real Nadech concert , but one of his ideas for this concert is that fans will be able to get close and upfront, able to touch him, get to know him personally unlike his character in lakorns ( this can be done possibly via stage configurations). Also, Nadech didn’t go into details but he said fans will see Yaya like they have never seen before. They guaranteed this concert will be different. What is also great is, part of the profit will benefit a charity to help abused women.
I expect for his next concert a lots of hips, his specialities :risas3:

A real performer! All his moves were on point whereas he's just an actor afterall

Last edited:

Pifa_Alsayana

sarNie Egg
What a coincidence. I do not value much of what you say either. LOL. As for skipping. I had skipped many before. It is something normal here. Gangs and all. Actually it probably would have eventually died down on it's own. But some people just want to choose a somewhat insensitive way. They also made it like voting. "I second the motion."lol

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
What a coincidence. I do not value much of what you say either. LOL. As for skipping. I had skipped many before. It is something normal here. Gangs and all. Actually it probably would have eventually died down on it's own. But some people just want to choose a somewhat insensitive way. They also made it like voting. "I second the motion."lol
Well, you are responding right? ;) nvr had to skip b4 until u came along. LoL

fresh

sarNie Adult

A real performer! All his moves were on point whereas he's just an actor afterall

I’m so excited. Can’t wait to see what Nadech has in store for us and Yaya too.
I really hope I can join the concert to watch him up close.

Brownie93

sarNie Egg
In brief:
Sounds like fans will not only get to see the Real Nadech concert , but one of his ideas for this concert is that fans will be able to get close and upfront, able to touch him, get to know him personally unlike his character in lakorns ( this can be done possibly via stage configurations). Also, Nadech didn’t go into details but he said fans will see Yaya like they have never seen before. They guaranteed this concert will be different. What is also great is, part of the profit will benefit a charity to help abused women.
I'm very exicted for the Real Nadech concert, especially for NY's performance. As Na said that fans will see Ya like never have seen before OMG. So I'm planning to get a ticket to BKK on 19th of May next year. I hope to join with many NY fans there.:coleman::aaaaa:

Repost By appleapi: The Real Nadech concert teaser

https://www.instagram.com/p/BriNaILlpXO/

And we will get more for the next concert :cheer:

InstaSave2.jpg

Last edited:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
As I said, you're one of the few. If something is not even half truth especially something were there is physical evidence that is so obvious as physical appearances. They would not have reported it. The host of 3zaap was there with other people. That was their own observation. Why would they even all of a sudden suggest for yaya to be candidate? It is one thing to say they just resemble each other a bit. But another thing to say they don't look like each other at all like what you are saying. I think you probably don't like it that they look alike. But they do. Again most think so. So you're one of the very very few. Because the other few think only little resemblance.
I seconded you I actually missed the old NYers in RS thread you can't blamed me to compare old and new NYers RS thread NYers are more friendly whereas some new ones here are unfriendly and very controlling as if they own this thread and the world I can't believe this thread is infested with some not so kind fans but I totally understand due to age difference language barrier and differences in analysis and opinions the best thing to do to avoid conflict is just simply CLICK the IGNORE button simple as this :angel10:

No one can dictate me what to post her as long as it is N.Y. related and Nadech and Yaya individually related if no one will agree with me who cares:celebrate16: .....feel free to click the IGNORE button:celebrate16:I don't need anyone's approval here.

I am actually not a Catriona fan

I am slowly becoming her fan I give the credit to Yaya because of their resemblance in some ways though not 100% perfectly the same it's because Yaya:love: of why I like Catriona

farfalla

sarNie Hatchling

So according to her live interview, she will be back to Norway for New Year and will be going on an adventure.... (that'll be too long if now she is still in the US and then New Year in Norway... so it'll make at least 3 weeks without seeing each other... bet Nadech will start losing hair and Yaya will be scratching walls from longing for each other lol just my exaggerated expression okay!)

So... Can we expect Nadech to go to Norway with her or meet her halfway somewhere in Europe for the adventurous trip??? eyy no way they are going to be apart for that long... And she still haven't met him since before his birthday... :confused12::confused12: