[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Kiaraloveny

To tell frankly... I LOVE HER
Nadech is so kind and sweet, he liked everyone's wishes, the pink paper one's through his @wishforthaikids ig. Such a beautiful and cute gesture :icon12:

urassayas_20181217201638.jpg
Happy birthday Nadech Kugimiya :love:
The most handsome in looks and the most beautiful soul, wish you happiness and smiles everyday, stay healthy, be successful in life and let your love grow more and more for your teerak, family and friends:icon12:

Thank you for being in my life, for the inspiration, motivation, teaching me kindness, being at the top but still being down to earth, thank u for all the smiles and laughs. I don't know if ever I'll be able to meet you in person but I promise I'll always support, respect and love you forever :icon12:

Last edited:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
It was so funny when I was watching her there are times she looks so similar to yaya that it feels I'm watching yaya:risas3:. The coincidence is so amazing. She looked like yaya and it was held in Thailand then she won on Nadechs birthday..lol. I wonder if Nadech heard of her. I Know her lava walk trended and she was interviewed more than once in Thai TV. If he saw her on tv he would have an idea what yaya might look like as a contestant. Hahaha Remember how they said Patricia Good has similar facial features to Yaya? At that time I thought she did look like yaya in some angles. But when I saw Catriona especially without makeup. One has double take because if a person is not very very familiar with the faces of both and just saw video or picture of them together most would probably think its the same person. Though for fans they can tell the difference.

OMG i see Yaya's moles on her:love::pancarta:

OMG are they actually TWINS with different parents and nationality:love::icon12::thumbup::aaaaa::clap::cheer::worship2:

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
i think yaya lookalike demi leigh (miss universe 2017) more than catriona gray (miss universe 2018)
View attachment 30909
View attachment 30910
Yayas similarity to Miss Universe 2017 is like yayas similarity to Patricia Good. Actually Patricia has more similarity yaya and with MU 2017. But I dont see much similarities between yaya and MU 2017 except at most the bone structure maybe? Their eyes are very different. If you watch catrionas many commercials, pics and Miss Universe 2018 especially the throwback pictures she look very very similar. Their dads look alike. . One can even confuse them if they aren’t as familiar with both and seeing them only a few times. I think this is what people call as doppelganger

Last edited:

CaSURVIVOUR

Last edited:

CaSURVIVOUR

Yayas similarity to her is like yayas similarity to Patricia Good. If you watch Miss Universe especially the throwback pictures she look very very similar. One can even confuse them if they aren’t as familiar with both and seeing them only a few times.
Yaya is indeed Ms Universe material she can compete representing Norway or Thailand :thumbup::clap::icon12:

CaSURVIVOUR

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling

this one is the BEST ALMOST really so much looks a lot like Yaya that drives me crazy the first time i saw this in twitter I really thought this is a :BangHead:huge scandal that Yaya has another man:fighting3::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:thank God it's Catriona and her teeruk actually:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
Haha thats funny. Well yaya is in LA right now. Lets PM that pic to Na..lol . Im just joking. He knows her too much. :risas3: I cant believe that Yaya would really be away on Na birthday. But knowing she likes to make or give Nadech stuffs even with no known occasion like the urassayas shirt. Im sure she has something for him on his birthday. We probably wont know. Or if we would it might be later. She probably wont even tell him too to suprise him. Maybe shes getting it from LA. Then everyone would just be shock. Because now they seem to say and post things that they normally didnt before about them.

I just want to mention that caption thats says urassaya sperbund and ariana grande before the final announcement was hilarious:risas3:

Last edited:

Florencce

sarNie Egg
I'm a bit selfish but as much I would like comparisons with the the recent miss universe in this thread but all I want is Nadech and Yaya's picture here. Especially since it was his birthday yesterday.

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
I'm a bit selfish but as much I would like comparisons with the the recent miss universe in this thread but all I want is Nadech and Yaya's picture here. Especially since it was his birthday yesterday.
Miss Universe just happened yesterday . People are talking about it in the news. Its not like were going to talk about this forever. It also relates to nadech and yaya. Because they mention it in thai news. As far as I know 2 people talking about it does not prevent anyone from posting on Nadechs birthday. There isnt much news lately . So I do not see why it should be an issue talking about it There isnt much going on yet.
But sorry that our conversation is bothering you. Though I don't know why it should

pinky3

sarNie Adult
I don’t see ya doing it anytime or at all cuz she would have to be able to be comfortable walking around on stage wearing bathing suit or bikini. Other stuff she will be great with it . As for comparison between miss universe and ya . I see some similarly but not much , both r beautiful in their own ways .

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
I don’t see ya doing it anytime or at all cuz she would have to be able to be comfortable walking around on stage wearing bathing suit or bikini. Other stuff she will be great with it . As for comparison between miss universe and ya . I see some similarly but not much , both r beautiful in their own ways .
I agree that yaya would probably to shy to do a pageant stint. She would not even publish any photos of her in bikini. But as to similarities. Most people who would see this would be someone who are familiar with both. If one is only familiar with just yaya or just familiar with only catriona they will not see this because they know one of the faces well. They might see very little. Most People in this thread probably just know yayas face very well. So theyll only see a little similarity and the same goes with those who just know catriona they will see little similarity with yaya. But if you are a follower of both its easy to see. The same goes. If youre not familiar with both and just seeing them once then they might even mistake them. Like that mom in the philippines when she saw catriona she said to her daughter she look like that actress from that show (LLSR) youre watching.. I saw several comments that mistake the two in twitter. Most from filipinos because they know both and follow both. But thats youre opinion. They were discussing yaya to join the beauty pageant. While catriona was on screen

https://twitter.com/Tonaornaisaifon/status/1074647279212978176?s=09

Last edited:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Well it is just an opinion like u say it’s mine . I don’t expect people to take them and make a big deal . It’s just how I see things . Nothing wrong lol and I respect people saying that they look like twins if that’s how they see them .

Last edited: