[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
u r back too yah ! This forum was getting crazy lol
Yeah, this is the probably the only AF thread where fans with common interest engaged in heated discussion with each other AND in addition to fending off trolls :rolleyes:. Good practice for more crazies yet to come because Yaya's 2017 lakorn where she's the only actress from that lakorn to win the Gold award will air international so we'll see more fanatics.:facepalm:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Yeah, this is the probably the only AF thread where fans with common interest engaged in heated discussion with each other AND in addition to fending off trolls :rolleyes:. Good practice for more crazies yet to come because Yaya's 2017 lakorn where she's the only actress from that lakorn to win the Gold award will air international so we'll see more fanatics.:facepalm:
It's coz this thread มีpassion

lakorn_addict

sarNie Egg
I guess it's time for me to invest in that usb superdrive for my mac while waiting for the arrival of the dvd set. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint.

Can someone clue me in as to was it really worth buying this "master edition"?

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I'm back with good news :thumbup: Nadech & Yaya are "loy krathong" together right now haha! You should know that Na was busy in filming MLFAS in Mae Hong Son (Northern Thailand) and obviously, Ya flew over Chiang Mai to meet Na over there (and then maybe for filming KKSL the next few days). Today is an important day in Thailand because it's "Loy krathong". Most of the lovers will celebrate it together!

KF ‏ @Fangjutamat
เรา : คนนี้สวยจัง หุ่นดีมาก
Me: This person is so beautiful! A very nice body!
เพื่อน : เหมือนญาญ่าเลย
Friend: She looks like Yaya
ครึ่งชั่วโมงผ่านไป ณเดชเดินมา กรี๊ดดด เค้ามาด้วยกันอะแกรรรรร #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า
Half hour later, Nadech was walking... Greeed!!! They came together youuuu! #nadechyaya

จ่อยนะจ่ะ‏ @9bwXpTRYHvjdVP3
เจอที่ไหนหรอค่ะ
Where did you meet them?

@NUN_TN28

เจอที่มนต์นมสด นิมนานเชียงใหม่ค่ะ
I met them in "มนต์นมสด นิมนาน" Chiang mai ka

cr.as tagged

cr.fastbeam

cr.game rai game rak

Since Yaya came back from Tokyo, she was proud to show in her IG stories that Na offered her strawberries. You were missing your Bear right?

Also, like each year, the poll of "With who would you like to celebrate "loy krathong" the most?" is out! And like usual, both NY are among the favourite celebrities thai people would like to celebrate Loy krathong. But sorry guys, Nadech & Yaya are busy tonight, they are celebrating it together haha :thumbup:

1 - Yaya
2 - Bella
3 - Nadech
4 - Pope
5 - Aump Patcharapa

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
This A's kathin merit are full of sweet moments. In real, we don't ask that much from NY, someone just have to put these two together and the magical of love will happen naturally haha.

It will not be a NY event if you can't find that "just two of us" moment and identify that famous "3rd wheel", poor grandfather :risas3:

"Poo Bao and Sapai khonkaen" were having fun together. It looked like an Esan wedding ceremony haha

You're my everything....even my trash :risas3:

You remember when I talked about that natural "magical love", look at these two love birds :love:. Are you still alive NY fans???

That's a lots of secrets to keep..... It makes sense now why Yaya said once that Na can't leave her or else, she will have to kill him :pancarta:

It calls "match each other". When Na has a bigger butt than Ya, they changed their position to to fit their body. Love how touchy they are :love:

If they were alone, I know how they would have seated :naughty2:

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
This A's kathin merit are full of sweet moments. In real, we don't ask that much from NY, someone just have to put these two together and the magical of love will happen naturally haha.

It will not be a NY event if you can't find that "just two of us" moment and identify that famous "3rd wheel", poor grandfather :risas3:

"Poo Bao" and Sapai khonkaen were having fun together. It looked like an Esan wedding ceremony haha

You're my everyhting....even my trash :risas3:

You remember when I talk about that natural magical of love, look at these two love birds :love:. Are you still alive NY fans???

That's a lots of secret to keep..... It makes sense now when Yaya said once that Na can't leave her or else, she will have to kill him :pancarta:

It calls "match each other". When Na has a bigger butt than Ya, they changed their position to to fit their body. Love how touch ythey are :love:

If they were alone, I know how they would have seated :naughty2:

On this day, Americans are celebrating Thanksgiving Day, but I am thankful for your story telling @sasuke06 ! So good and funny at the same time!

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
MASTER EDITION

You know how out of touch they are when they use an image of Alice in a look that was not used in the lakorn. Davin too he didn't wear a white uniform AHHAHAHA

cr. Nanzi
I read the feedback from thai nyfc and even those who are the most difficult to satisfy seem happy with the new editing. There are a lots of unseen scenes therefore, the story is more consistent, the pace looks less choppy and the way each scene are connected makes more sense. We will see...but with more than 9 hours than the 1st version, the change must be significant for sure. That's why this DVD worth it whereas for those who bought lakorn's DVD Boxset that have the same contents as the youtube version....ch3 ripped you off LOOOL.

ปลื้มปริ่มน้ำตาไหล :crybaby2: แค่ลองเปิดดูบางตอนคือดีย์ต่อใจมากกกก #ลิขิตรักthecrownprincess
I'm so happy until I cry. I've just tried to have a look on some scenes and it was already good for my heart #likitrakthecrownprincess

#ลิขิตรักTheCrownPrincess เรียงใหม่ ใส่ฉากที่หายไป ปรับเพิ่มอารมณ์ให้ดูลุ่มลึกขึ้นไปอีก.. คุ้มค่าม้ากกก
#likitrakthecrownprincess A new arrangement, they added scenes that have disappeared. They changed and added more emotional scenes to make it more smoothly...Very worth it!

เปิดดูแผ่นสุดท้ายแล้ว คือดีงามมาก เนื้อหาที่เพิ่มเข้ามาช่างดีต่อใจเหลือเกิน ฮืออออออออออ จะกลับบ้านไปดูละคร #ลิขิตรักthecrownprincess
I watched the last disc and it's great! The added contents are so good to me! Huuuuuuuuu! I will go back home to watch the lakorn #likitrakthecrownprincess

ฮือมีตอนเพิ่มมาหลายฉากเลย ...:crybaby2::crybaby2:
They added a lots of new scenes ... :crybaby2::crybaby2:

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I read the feedback from thai nyfc and even the most difficult to satisfy seems happy with the new editing. There are a lots of unseen scenes therefore, the pace looks less choppy and the way each scene are connected makes more sense. We will see...but with more than 9 hours than the 1st version, the change must be significant for sure. That's why this DVD worth it whereas for those who bought lakorn's DVD Boxset that have the same contents as the youtube version....ch3 ripped you off LOOOL.

ปลื้มปริ่มน้ำตาไหล :crybaby2: แค่ลองเปิดดูบางตอนคือดีย์ต่อใจมากกกก #ลิขิตรักthecrownprincess
I'm so happy until I cry. I've just tried to have a look on some scenes and it was already good for my heart #likitrakthecrownprincess

#ลิขิตรักTheCrownPrincess เรียงใหม่ ใส่ฉากที่หายไป ปรับเพิ่มอารมณ์ให้ดูลุ่มลึกขึ้นไปอีก.. คุ้มค่าม้ากกก
#likitrakthecrownprincess A new story, they added scenes that disappeared. They changed and added more emotional scenes to make it more smoothly...Very worth it!

เปิดดูแผ่นสุดท้ายแล้ว คือดีงามมาก เนื้อหาที่เพิ่มเข้ามาช่างดีต่อใจเหลือเกิน ฮืออออออออออ จะกลับบ้านไปดูละคร #ลิขิตรักthecrownprincess
I watched the last disc and it's very geat! The added contents are so good to me! Huuuuuuuuu! I will go back home to watch the lakorn #likitrakthecrownprincess

ฮือมีตอนเพิ่มมาหลายฉากเลย ...:crybaby2::crybaby2:
They added a lots of new scenes ... :crybaby2::crybaby2:

I can't wait to have that boxset in my hands!!! :love::love:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I'm back with good news :thumbup: Nadech & Yaya are "loy kratong" together right now haha! You should know that Na was busy in filming MLFAS in Mae Hong Son (North of Thailand) and Ya was also in Chiang Mai for KKSL but to work in different production is not a problem for them to meet each other haha. Today is an important day in Thailand because it's "Loy kratong". Most of the lovers will celebrate it together!

KF ‏ @Fangjutamat
เรา : คนนี้สวยจัง หุ่นดีมาก
Me: This person is so beautiful! A very nice body!
เพื่อน : เหมือนญาญ่าเลย
Friend: She looks like Yaya
ครึ่งชั่วโมงผ่านไป ณเดชเดินมา กรี๊ดดด เค้ามาด้วยกันอะแกรรรรร #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า
Half hour later, Nadech was walking... Greeed!!! They came together youuuu! #nadechyaya

จ่อยนะจ่ะ‏ @9bwXpTRYHvjdVP3
เจอที่ไหนหรอค่ะ
Where did you meet them?

@NUN_TN28

เจอที่มนต์นมสด นิมนานเชียงใหม่ค่ะ
I met them in "มนต์นมสด นิมนาน" Chiang mai ka

cr.as tagged

cr.fastbeam

cr.game rai game rak

Since Yaya came back from Tokyo, she was proud to show in her IG stories that Na offered her strawberries. You were missing your Bear right? That's why, tonight NY are celebrating Loy kratong together haha.

Also, like each year, the poll of "With who would you like to celebrate "loy kratong" the most?" is out! And like usual, both NY are among the favourite celebrities thai people would like to celebrate Loy kratong. But sorry guys, Nadech & Yaya are busy tonight, they are celebrating it together haha :thumbup:

1 - Yaya
2 - Bella
3 - Nadech
4 - Pope
5 - Aump Patcharapa

When Na said "ta mai dai bo dtaek sa gon" in that recent interview about Loy Krathong, I was like hmmm. And then Ya came back in time for Loy Krathong & went to Chiang Mai for filming, I was like hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. In the end, they did meet :love::love:

I think Ya highjacked Na's phone and took that pic on his story hehe.

Almost 10 years in the industry & my babies are still popping up in national polls :love:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Looks like we will be seeing more ETs popping up

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
When Na said "ta mai dai bo dtaek sa gon" in that recent interview about Loy Krathong, I was like hmmm. And then Ya came back in time for Loy Krathong & went to Chiang Mai for filming, I was like hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. In the end, they did meet :love::love:

I think Ya highjacked Na's phone and took that pic on his story hehe.

Almost 10 years in the industry & my babies are still popping up in national polls :love:
Actually, with almost 10 years of experience, you should be acknowledged in polls like this otherwise you're just another dime a dozen dead weight celebrity.

The only scenes that I expected ThongENT to add more are love scenes at the beach and under water but they still disappointed me:crybaby2:
I actually dont trust LR DVD set I just hope i am really wrong because I am suspecting the :BangHead::BangHead:dvd set is the same that was seen on TV the one with crazy and rubbish editing of Anne's bf:fighting3: