[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Hey, excuse me Pongprap, we should arrest you because it's a crime to be handsome like this :risas3: No wonder why Yaya can't take her eyes over Na :love:.

cr.nakee2 boxset / moonimzny

Hey but Pongprap! Can you arrest us? We will let you tie or handcuff us without complaining like Alice :risas3:

cr.rightful owners

Last edited:

TS1718

Lost in NadechYaya World
NY interfc said they will not upload the subbed videos anymore on ig story the other day because there are people stealing their work and re uploading in different sites. I hope they change their mind. They have been so good in these years translating a lot of stuffs. I am sad.
First of all... You mistranslated. I said I consider to take hiatus from subbing bc I'm annoyed to those who keep stealing our videos. But our situation now is we don't have translators available. They all are away on holiday for few days or weeks. So at the moment we couldn't be done any video. It also annoyed us that so many impatient fans keep bugging for new videos. We have rules we don't take request... We only choose what video we like. Bc it's non profit activity so it's better to do things we love.
Btw we also recruiting... Just in case there are so many of you want to join. There's only 3 of us tackling looooooong list of NY scoops, interviews, ads, articles and talkshow.

Elena_NY

❤️ NY
Hey, excuse me Pongprap, we should arrest you because it's a crime to be handsome like this :risas3: No wonder why Yaya can't take her eyes over Na :love:.

cr.nakee2 boxset / moonimzny

Hey but Pongprap! Can you arrest us? We will let you tie or handcuff us without complaining like Alice :risas3:

cr.rightful owners
With that super handsome looking in Nakee2, Nadech deserve No.1 among those 100 handsome men :love:
I’m not kidding, Nadech is really gorgeous in every angle and with that million $ facial structure, short hair and dimples, he should be No.1-10, but not 72

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
@YadechTaemint At what rank do you think Yaya would have placed Nadech as the most handsome man? NUMBER 1 haha.

Those who said only Nadech is used to staring at Ya, I DISAGREE lol !!!

cr.rightful owners

"Tee rak", have you washed your hands?

She's like "poo chai kong chan lor maaaaaaaak ah" :love: damn right he is!!!!
I am ready for more 'lemme just stare at you for a second' moments at their Kathin merit :cheer:

Last edited:

Elena_NY

❤️ NY
Ch3 PR must be very crazy to stop promoting Nakee2 but start promoting another movie called “ Gravity of Love” :facepalm:

Why they rushly released another movie while Nakee2 still show in theater ???? :BangHead:

Nakee2 could have earned a lot more if they push harder and come up with great PR like GDH, but what Ch3 is doing now is really dumb :fighting3:

Last edited:
Ch3 PR must be very crazy to stop promoting Nakee2 but start promoting another movie called “ Gravity of Love” :facepalm:

Why they rushly released another movie while Nakee2 still show in theater ???? :BangHead:

Nakee2 could have earned a lot more if they push harder and come up with great PR like GDH, but what Ch3 is doing now is really dump :fighting3:
:BangHead:CH3 been dumb:fighting3: since NY popularity after DJA ch3 should have ventured to movie making earlier to grab the super stardom of NY since 2010.Imagine how much multi billion bahts they have earned since 2010 if they made NY movies before.

lakorn_addict

sarNie Egg
It's sad when the Channel has already given up and thinking that there's not much left to milk from Nakee 2 when the fans are doing their best in hope of reaching the 500million mark:BangHead:

I just saw on instagram Nadech's and Yaya's individual fan club working together in reserving a timeslot in a theatre in hopes for reaching that magical mark. On the other hand, the people with the most power to promote has already thrown in their towels.

I guess as NY fans we're use to doing all the leg work anyway. When other fanclubs say that NY are overly promoted and get all of the best resources, they don't know the true reality of the situation. Channel 3 has become lazy and taken this for granted:facepalm:

Elena_NY

❤️ NY
It's sad when the Channel has already given up and thinking that there's not much left to milk from Nakee 2 when the fans are doing their best in hope of reaching the 500million mark:BangHead:

I just saw on instagram Nadech's and Yaya's individual fan club working together in reserving a timeslot in a theatre in hopes for reaching that magical mark. On the other hand, the people with the most power to promote has already thrown in their towels.

I guess as NY fans we're use to doing all the leg work anyway. When other fanclubs say that NY are overly promoted and get all of the best resources, they don't know the true reality of the situation. Channel 3 has become lazy and taken this for granted:facepalm:
If Nakee2 was produced by GDH, I believed gross revenue of nationwide would be close to 700 -800 millions

CH3 PR is dumb and so lazy :facepalm: