[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

pinky3

sarNie Adult
who was first? I didn't even notice it was the result on the last pic. I was just looking at her pretty face. I suspect Nadech is not first but that's okay cause some people out there have "unique" taste! sorry, not sorry.
I don’t think it’s a K pop idol , it’s a Chinese singer dancer who got first . I am also glad besides ya who is from Thai Lisa black pink got 5 place . Mai and Kim also made the result .
The men result is not out yet . As long as na is in it m ok lol

Last edited:

Dhamirah

sarNie Hatchling
I don’t think it’s a K pop idol , it’s a Chinese singer dancer who got first . I am also glad besides ya who is from Thai Lisa black pink got 5 place . Mai and Kim also made the result .
The men result is not out yet . As long as na is in it m ok lol
She is kpop idol. Her group name is Twice. She's from Taiwan and she join JYP entertainment to be a trainee and kpop idol. I kinda enjoy Twice song by the way.

pinky3

sarNie Adult
She is kpop idol. Her group name is Twice. She's from Taiwan and she join JYP entertainment to be a trainee and kpop idol. I kinda enjoy Twice song by the way.
Well I know the group but I don’t know the member individually . I don’t follow Kpop that closely cuz the members in a group is too many . I only look at her name and the flag lol so that’s what I am assuming. Thanks for the correction tho . Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder . I do think she is cute .

Last edited:

Dhamirah

sarNie Hatchling
Well I know the group but I don’t know the member individually . I don’t follow Kpop that closely cuz the members in a group is too many . I only look at her name and the flag lol so that’s what I am assuming.
Hehehe nahhh its okay;) I know right. They were like dozens of them and other group might be more than that. Its freaking confusing:facepalm:

NAP

sarNie Egg
Mew: “The best”, when watching… goosebumps, CGI, actors, sequencing, sound, everything is perfect.

Nine: Goosebumps. Those that are fans of Nakee, the first one, I will say that this version is more “in” with Nakee than ever.
Mom: when I watch the movie further, I see the future of Thai movies. Why so good. Come see, come see. Can only tell you one word. I don’t want to spoil because it won’t be fun.

Kim: Didn’t think that Ya can speak Esan clearly like that.
Mark: From the thai movies I’ve seen, I say this movie is grand, enormous.

Nine (again): Goosebumps krup!

**I am not certain but you're the one that's going to go see it right? Even if spoilers are out this weekend, you have to go see it and report back even if you don't understand. lol.
Thanks for your translation. Yes, I will en route Thailand to see it. Hopefully I will get the ticket cos I will now only stay there just for a night. I barely watch horror movie , but have to see my babies and will come back.

greenleo

sarNie Egg
Im not sure whose fan it was but that waypak2 from twitter is really very annoying. Insisting that nakee2 only got 17million and i fine 29 million and peemak 21. This person insisted these numbers are just from Bangkok and chiang mai and the rest have no significance since its sold on fix price to the rest of other theaters Then also insisted that the 1billion bhat of peemak was from nationwide only mot international . Saying that they wont include the international gross causse it was sold to those countries on fixed price. When wikipedia evidence was shown, that person said its in english so it probably got it wrong. ThatThai wiki would be more accurate. Apparently that person understands thai. Grrr:BangHead:...lol. annoying as hell..hahaha:risas3:.
So this person essentially got into the tweets of NY fans celebrating the record breaking box office numbers to try to downplay their success. I tried to reason with this person by providing factual evidence. Yet, he/she kept saying the media/news got the info wrong, and Nakee 2 didn't break any records. So ridiculous. Apparently only his/her info is credible.

After I showed the evidence from news channels, the person called me "ignorant" and said I didn't speak Thai....so my knowledge was limited to some english wiki pages. LOL.

I ended up blocking this person so that they'd leave me alone. He/she kept going on and on. It was weird.

Advice: DO NOT talk to this person at all. Just ignore them. They will not leave you alone if you engage in a conversation with them.

Pifa_Alsayana

sarNie Egg
https://www.instagram.com/p/BpKRXuWnJTn/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=tkwz2dgnwwn3

Another woman being touchy with Na when taking picture with both Na and Ya. (Most of the time they're just joking or just being friendly) But I notice that Na would always try to keep his hands off of the girl that he's taking picture with or just a polite hand gesture. It really shows how he is trying to play along with the girls but still trying to respect Ya's feeling.

I wonder if she ever feel jealous for real cause she tends to hide her feelings. I also wonder how many girls have been trying to hit on Na and the vice versa. :naughty2::pancarta:

Well it's been 8 years and counting so they must have passed that phase already :thumbup:
When I clicked on your post at first I was going to ask, “ that was a woman? ":confused12:she definitly has the hair of a woman.. Then, I clicked on that person’s account and I saw some of her post she seem to be part of production or crew.( Or is she a fan who can access those people?) I'm not sure.. anyway ..looking at her other pics... she is a woman right? I a little confuse.:facepalm::risas3:

Last edited:

Pifa_Alsayana

sarNie Egg
So this person essentially got into the tweets of NY fans celebrating the record breaking box office numbers to try to downplay their success. I tried to reason with this person by providing factual evidence. Yet, he/she kept saying the media/news got the info wrong, and Nakee 2 didn't break any records. So ridiculous. Apparently only his/her info is credible.

After I showed the evidence from news channels, the person called me "ignorant" and said I didn't speak Thai....so my knowledge was limited to some english wiki pages. LOL.

I ended up blocking this person so that they'd leave me alone. He/she kept going on and on. It was weird.

Advice: DO NOT talk to this person at all. Just ignore them. They will not leave you alone if you engage in a conversation with them.
Yeah i no longer want to pay attention to him or her. That person must be living in alternate reality Thailand. Lol. Probably he or she can speak thai, but doesnt mean that wikipedia thailand would be more accurate because anyone can change the information there. Also he for sure doesnt understand how the entertainment industry works. Like when they give the overall gross of a movie they normally would do it nationwide not just 2 areas. They may give the tally for a certain area but its always given the nationwide gross. So he was comparing the 21m of peemak and 29m of i fine when obviously these are the 1st day nationwide gross to the two movies to the 17m count from bangkok and chiang mai of nakee2. Then dared to say that 1billion bhat of peemak is overall thailand only..because he said, the movie wont really benefit with proceeds from other country as it was sold to these countries in fixed price. LOL. He didnt know that people would want to still know how much it made. In USA when a movie goes abroad they also says what it made and include that in overall gross worldwide. That person must either be a fan of another actor starring in peemak or perhaps just didnt like nakee2 to get any credit.

This is quite funny. Most NY fans cant speak thai yet they are well informed and know what's going on...then on the flipped side. You have people like that.. Just what we need, a thai speaking person who doesnt know whats going on in his own country..lol:risas3: He doesnt seem to know the truth or avoiding it. But maybe, he can't handle the truth hahaha :risas3:

Its so tempting to tag the director of operations of thai and international movies hahaha. Maybe he would try to argue with him. I wonder if he would dare to tell the director that he doenst know what he is doing..hahaha. cause if he does hes legitimately crazy ..with a big C lol

Last edited:

NAP

sarNie Egg
Oh I thought that GDH made a lot of money from bad genius with all gross income from China . But it turned out that out of 38 millions made in China , they only got 3 million because they sold with fixed price to Chinese distributors who got most of the money.

But of course the success of the movie is measured by total gross income wherever the money goes. Nakee2 is a success.

momo49

sarNie Egg
https://www.instagram.com/p/BpKRXuWnJTn/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=tkwz2dgnwwn3

Another woman being touchy with Na when taking picture with both Na and Ya. (Most of the time they're just joking or just being friendly) But I notice that Na would always try to keep his hands off of the girl that he's taking picture with or just a polite hand gesture. It really shows how he is trying to play along with the girls but still trying to respect Ya's feeling.

I wonder if she ever feel jealous for real cause she tends to hide her feelings. I also wonder how many girls have been trying to hit on Na and the vice versa. :naughty2::pancarta:

Well it's been 8 years and counting so they must have passed that phase already :thumbup:
Actually, what this man said is true, nakee2 got 17 million baht in bkk and chiang mai, and 52 million baht for nationwide grossing. It didn't break records,CH3 just did media play to promote nakee2. All of the number of former movies' grossing records are all just in bkk and chiang mai two city,including Brother of The Year. That's old system, there were no exact numbers of nationwide grossing of them.

fresh

sarNie Adult
My friends in Thailand said that Nakee 2 broke the record for the gross revenue of the opening day NATIONWIDE!!!
M Pictures owned Major group throughout Thailand and it is the distributor to all other theaters. They can get data of every theaters nationwide (including data of other movies).

Anyway, Nakee 2 has been successful beyond people’s expectation. Considering that some people even predicted that it would be a flop because NY were chosen as main cast. And of course NY prove them wrong again. So happy to see all of the good feedback about Nakee 2 and especially NY. I’m so proud of NY. So happy for NY and the production.

P.S. This thread has had over 1.73 mil views. Next target is 2mil :)

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Opening day gross sales was 52 million baht compared to 29 million baht. Why does it matter where it came from and I am pretty sure numbers are universal throughout the world. I understand that everyone is from all parts of the world in this thread, but from where I come from 52 million baht is definitely greater than 29 million baht. END OF STORY.

Pifa_Alsayana

sarNie Egg
Actually, what this man said is true, nakee2 got 17 million baht in bkk and chiang mai, and 52 million baht for nationwide grossing. It didn't break records,CH3 just did media play to promote nakee2. All of the number of former movies' grossing records are all just in bkk and chiang mai two city,including Brother of The Year. That's old system, there were no exact numbers of nationwide grossing of them.
Well unless they were lying about the 52M opening nationwide, I believe they did break records on opening day.. Why? Because even if they say that the 29M and 21 M is only Bangkok and Chiangmai. I HIGHLY DOUBT that they made better in the provinces..lol.. with nakee 2 because of the theme being set in a province, most people who seen it were outside Bangkok, So ..what are the chances that both Peemak and I fine made more money in those areas? That they would make another 20 M from those areas on opening day? Which is almost double, And even if they did. Nakee2 would still be ahead with 52M.lol. Also if there was no record of I fine and peemak opening national gross how can people say they didn’t break records?

Also they had to reserve in advance because theaters were sold out, Did that happened with the other films mentioned?

momo49

sarNie Egg
Opening day gross sales was 52 million baht compared to 29 million baht. Why does it matter where it came from and I am pretty sure numbers are universal throughout the world. I understand that everyone is from all parts of the world in this thread, but from where I come from 52 million baht is definitely greater than 29 million baht. END OF STORY.
52 million baht is nationwide while 29 million baht is in bkk and chiang mai,they cannot compare to each other. I'm glad that nakee2 has been so successful but I prefer to say true.

momo49

sarNie Egg
Well unless they were lying about the 52M opening nationwide, I believe they did break records on opening day.. Why? Because even if they say that the 29M and 21 M is only Bangkok and Chiangmai. I HIGHLY DOUBT that they made better in the provinces..lol.. with nakee 2 because of the theme being set in a province, most people who seen it were outside Bangkok, So ..what are the chances that both Peemak and I fine made more money in those areas? That they would make another 20 M from those areas on opening day? Which is almost double, And even if they did. Nakee2 would still be ahead with 52M.lol. Also if there was no record of I fine and peemak opening national gross how can people say they didn’t break records?

Also they had to reserve in advance because theaters were sold out, Did that happened with the other films mentioned?
YES,we can say nakee2 did break opening day record NATIONWIDE,but cannot say nakee2 break 29 million record,they are different.

nylurkerfan

sarNie Egg
I’ve been lurking here for a while now but just decided to make an account. I believe that if a movie made people go to movie houses for the first time, that’s record breaking enough. Regardless what gross it has. Bkk and chang mai may be their basis for a movie’s good return maybe because people from there troop to movie houses often (or people from there have more money to spend) but for me, what’s a better gauge is when you see people who are not moviegoers (or those who have less money for recreation) put their hard earned money to watch a movie, then that movie broke all records. Besides, if it’s a network that’s saying it broke a record (whatever record that is), then I believe it’s a more credible basis. If people are saying, the network said it for promo, who’s to say that they didn’t do that for the promo of peemak and the other movie. I mean if we don’t believe what the network is saying now, why are we to believe the figures they released for the other movies as well?

Pifa_Alsayana

sarNie Egg
I’ve been lurking here for a while now but just decided to make an account. I believe that if a movie made people go to movie houses for the first time, that’s record breaking enough. Regardless what gross it has. Bkk and chang mai may be their basis for a movie’s good return maybe because people from there troop to movie houses often (or people from there have more money to spend) but for me, what’s a better gauge is when you see people who are not moviegoers (or those who have less money for recreation) put their hard earned money to watch a movie, then that movie broke all records. Besides, if it’s a network that’s saying it broke a record (whatever record that is), then I believe it’s a more credible basis. If people are saying, the network said it for promo, who’s to say that they didn’t do that for the promo of peemak and the other movie. I mean if we don’t believe what the network is saying now, why are we to believe the figures they released for the other movies as well?
I like your name :). But...you’re no longer a lurker..lol

lakorn_addict

sarNie Egg
Totally agree! Why is there a need to nit pick over the little details? I'm happy that it was successful (record breaking or not) because it proves that the big wigs made the right decision in casting NY. Also, it help shut up some of the criticisms that NY is only famous due to their koojin but lacks any acting substance.