[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult

Childish Gambino - Feels Like Summer

cr.urassayas :love: :icon12:

Cat is fangirling HAHAH: "GREEEEEEEEEEET :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:"

Aon/Dom & Cat/Mae Pla's brunch in Paris look delicious :p

cr.csperb & dom

"Good holiday....have fun babe and be good". Don't worry guys, she's enjoying her holiday right now...."feel like summer" :p

sootket_jiwpanit Happysad @urassayas
(It seems like Chompoo was right, "the whole country knows" that Yaya is with.....Nadech :p
Sootket Jiwpanit
VOGUE THAILAND

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I saw that photo but for some reason I didn't notice the diff coloured jeans, then I read the comments & saw Cat screaming. Then I looked back at it & literally dropped my phone. MA BABIES IN PARIS HAVING SOME ALONE TIME!!! :love::love:
You can see above that hairy leg, dare someone to say that it's Cat's leg, I think she will not be happy 555. Different leg, different shoes, different coloured jeans with a cut heart :icon12:. The only thing which is similar is that cut out heart HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! This is too romantic and without any pic of their faces 555555555, NY's style !!! :love::love:

smoothmuffinI love your style
Clip: https://www.instagram.com/p/BogsyKWgOz1/?taken-by=smoothmuffin

Yaya said they are a "Magnet couple" :icon12: :love::love: :icon12:

Last edited:

Cethu

sarNie Hatchling
You can see above that hairy leg, dare someone to say that it's Cat's leg, I think she will not be happy 555. Different leg, different colour jeans. This is too romantic and without any pic of their faces 555555555, NY's style !!! :love::love: :icon12::icon12:

Oh my!!!! If you didn't mention, I have not noticed that these are 2 different legs:clap:

So happy they have some time alone and far from Thailand where they can be incognito:love: not to mention how romantic that is with the cut heart:crybaby2:

pinky3

sarNie Adult

Childish Gambino - Feels Like Summer

Daniel Caesar - Best Part (feat. H.E.R.)

Cat is fangirling HAHAH: "GREEEEEEEEEEET :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:"

Aon/Dom & Cat/Mae Pla's brunch in Paris look delicious :p

cr.csperb & dom

"Good holiday....have fun babe.....be good". Don't worry guys, she's enjoying right now her time :p

sootket_jiwpanit Happysad @urassayas
(It seems like the whole world knows haha) Yaya with.....Nadech :p
Sootket Jiwpanit
VOGUE THAILAND

Omg thanks even ally comment as well

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
this picture make me curious :confused12: what position did they do while sitting together so it has nadech left leg and yaya right leg? where is yaya left leg then? is it on top of nadech leg :icon12:?
View attachment 25949
look at yaya jeans, its defenitely her right leg
The truth is Na's right leg is next to Ya's right leg.....I know they were a magnet couple but not to that extend :love:

It must be something like this :naughty2:

Magnet All in One haha

Last edited: