[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Cethu

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!!! I am still in shocking mode and cannot believe what pictures we have seen today of them :eek:

Is this NY???? Is this a sign? :confused0: Are they preparing us slowly to not faint? What else?

Have you all realised what seems unbelievable???

1. Yaya sent him off at the Airport, accompanied by his Mum and aunt. She or he never did that before!!!

2. Good-bye hug and waving hands in public

3. She is wearing his shirt or hers, does not matter, but it is a couple shirt. It cannot be more obvious. They don't want us to guess about, but Mae Keaw confirmed it:confused0:

I still cannot believe it, only in my dreams I wish it. Today is a special NY day

Elena_NY

❤️ NY
News reporters are gonna have a field day!
I'm just excited for them to answer questions at their next event hehehe
View attachment 25705
About their answer, they might come up with these excuses:

Yaya: I just met him at the airport by accident as I went there to see my friend off :risas3::risas3:

Nadech : Let ask Yaya, because I didn’t remember well what happened on that day :facepalm::risas3:

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling

bbie_NY

sarNie Hatchling
You cant see the waist of the jeans. If its Na's jean she would need to put a belt
She rolled the bottom of her trousers a little ... it indicated that the pants were too big and long ... but we didn't have a clear picture whether yaya wore a belt or not ... whatever it was I was happy ... look at her clothes ... a couple tshirt or not, its finn maaak makk.. but I'm very sure yaya wears nadech clothes..

AzNgurl

sarNie Egg
Remember at one award ceremony, Na said something about theres something that’s really making his hard work paid off (but he couldn’t tell the media) ? Could this be it? Some big project?

lakorn_addict

sarNie Egg
I love how this thread has been quiet for a few days and then...bam! Nadech and Yaya sure knows how to lead us around with all the speculations circulating from just Yaya sending off Nadech at the airport:risas3: They sure love to keep us on our toes.

In a sense they're training us to be super investigators with all their small movements and making us try to figure it out and tying together the little details given to us. By the time they're married we're all going to be able to work for the FBI or the CIA:naughty2:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
OMFFGGGG lemme text my friends. My aunt just dumped my little cousin on me so I'm baby sitting until she gets back -.-
Kids like Legos... take them with you ahahahhahahahahhaha Nadech has a soft spot for kids LOL Is he really there tho? LOL

Oh you know maybe not the museum but the store.

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Remember at one award ceremony, Na said something about theres something that’s really making his hard work paid off (but he couldn’t tell the media) ? Could this be it? Some big project?
I thought he was referring to LLSR airing abroad cuz I think the question the reporter asked him was linked to LLSR