[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

saphire

sarNie Egg
Because when there is Yaya, there is Nadech too lol. Hollywood game, players have to guess "who is this celebrity". So when Pinky saw "Yaya Urassaya"on the Big screen, she instantly said "Nadech" and then, the player who had to guess, replied "Yaya Urassaya" :naughty2:. Right answer man! :thumbup: (Because like Chompoo said "the whole country knows" Haha.)

Clip: https://www.instagram.com/p/BoEZMTrhJXD/?taken-by=nadeya2013

Because everywhere he goes, Na takes Ya with him haha #facts

cr.jongrak

cr.keaw_jung
that game show is Na+Ya together confirmed by the guests ha

lakorn_addict

sarNie Egg
That seems to be her pattern to add in a leisure trip prior to going on a business one.

Out of all of the actresses her generation (especially out of the 4hjkk), I think she's the most carefree of them all in regards to earning and spending money. She select her endorsements and jobs because she wants to not because she has to. I've noticed that she's not in a hurry to build her own business line and/or be the main bread winner in her family.

I'm totally envious!!!

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
That seems to be her pattern to add in a leisure trip prior to going on a business one.

Out of all of the actresses her generation (especially out of the 4hjkk), I think she's the most carefree of them all in regards to earning and spending money. She select her endorsements and jobs because she wants to not because she has to. I've noticed that she's not in a hurry to build her own business line and/or be the main bread winner in her family.

I'm totally envious!!!
I am totally envious because of who's her best friend :love:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I need to share these pics in FULL SIZE HD lol. Warm hug :love::love:. Bunny with Kugimiya's family who send off her Bear at the international airport of Thailand. SO CUTE!!! Look at that hug :icon12: (Million kisses to that girl "Aun Kanokkron" who shared these pics).

caption: ตัวจริง #หล่อโครต ณเดช&ญาญ่า
Translation: In real #too handsome, Nadech&Yaya

Yes It’s a new pic and that’s Yaya. She went to see nadech off at airport with Nadech’s aunt but she didn’t go with him :sad6::sad6:

So my dream to see NY travel together before Yaya PFW is not going to happen :sad6:
According to that girl luknut, Yaya will go sooner in Europe and both of them don't have events. If Na flies to London and Yaya will go in Paris, no need to guess if they will meet together over there lol.

@YadechTaemint WHERE ARE YOU???!!! I will take the eurostar right now :risas3:.

This hug :aaaaa:

Last edited:

Elena_NY

❤️ NY
I need to share this pic in FULL SIZE HD lol

According to that girl luknut, Yaya will go sooner in Europe and both of them don't have events. If Na fly to London and Yaya will go in Paris, no need to guess if they will meet together over there lol.
Omg so Nadech is going to London? And NY are going to meet somewhere in Europe ??? :cheer::aaaaa: Wish we could see their pic together soon then :angel10:

Elena_NY

❤️ NY
I need to share these pics in FULL SIZE HD lol. Warm hug :love::love:. Bunny with Kugimiya's family who accompanies her Bear at the international airport of Thailand. SO CUTE!!! Look at that hug :icon12: (Million kisses to that girl "Aun Kanokkron" who shared these pics).

According to that girl luknut, Yaya will go sooner in Europe and both of them don't have events. If Na fly to London and Yaya will go in Paris, no need to guess if they will meet together over there lol.

@YadechTaemint WHERE ARE YOU???!!! I will take the eurostar right now :risas3:
So do you know if Mae Keaw go with Nadech or not? Or she just went to see him off too?

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
So do you know if Mae Keaw go with Nadech or not? Or she just went to see him off too?
At the moment, still don't know but I guess Na will go with his friends because I saw one of them have prepared his luggages. Also, we don't know if he really goes to London but aaccording to his recent VISA for England, there is high chance. Just wait & see for the thai detectives NY fans to come in action lol.

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I need to share these pics in FULL SIZE HD lol. Warm hug :love::love:. Bunny with Kugimiya's family who accompanies her Bear at the international airport of Thailand. SO CUTE!!! Look at that hug :icon12: (Million kisses to that girl "Aun Kanokkron" who shared these pics).

@YadechTaemint WHERE ARE YOU???!!! I will take the eurostar right now :risas3:.

This hug :aaaaa:

I AM FRICKING SCREAMING!!!! OMMFFFGGGGG. I AM READY FOR YOU NADECH:cheer::love:
And those pics are so fricking cute aggggh:love: