[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
Я рада, что двд все таки выпустят и есть дополнительный эпизод !!! Это лучше, чем ничего!
Пожалуйста, поделитесь с нами (теми, кто не может заказать двд) этими
эпизодами !!!!!

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
The episodes are gonna be longer (~30 mins extra per ep like m3l said) so there should be time to fix problems with the plot (and give NY more screen time)
Remember when someone tried to say the fans, especially the af fans, were overreacting with the editing... yeah ... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: those extra 30 mins also = about 3 episodes... what we've always said that LR should've been 14-15 episodes easy :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Plus her bf always said that they had pressure to get it done within a certain lenght... We'll have to see what these extra 30 mins an ep consists too coz it could just be some mv scenes or something... like I don't want this if it's the same that was telecast but the fact that there is an extra episode plus each episode is longer than the telecast should mean that there's a lot more. I'm very shocked that it could be so much longer than just adding some and extending scenes here and there... coz I can definitely list a handful that were cut down... literally all NY scenes... I think there was a huge chunk that was edited poorly like from the beach scenes, to the horse riding scenes, to the scenes around where she was telling him to put her into to contact with alan etc...the early episodes were not edited well at all, it almost doesn't make sense.. like another example "she told him she was a princess but he didn't believe her" never seen.... My biggest problems were eps 2, 4, 6-7, 10-12.... those episodes were funky. The other eps I didn't list were mostly fine but I'm sure there might be something here and there. But the eps I listed I believe were some where I just had a terrible reaction too.

Nadeya327

sarNie Hatchling
@YadechTaemint so LR DVD Master Edition will be the same like we saw in Ch3 YT but just add 1 more extra episodes and others (2 MV, perd korng Vic, ...etc) right?

So what is extra 30mn per ep ?
Is that means there will be 120 m.n/ep + 1 extra ep ?

wait only 1 extra episode? that seems very little :( i feel like there was so much holes in the story that there would be more. someone please sub it!
I am not confident about the DVD set sorry if i :BangHead:OVERTHINK:crybaby2:I am afraid the episodes are the ones already seen on TV the edited ones:fighting3:it's like wasting our money:sad6:and the extra episode which is episode 13 is I am afraid it's just :BangHead:BORING INTERVIEWS:sad6:

Both Nadech and Yaya have always been praised by people they work with as being professional and hard working. They have never said no to what is asked of them if the situation calls for it.

So in regards to the kissing scenes with other co-stars, I feel that they would put in the effort to do it. I feel like it's more likely being edited out or maybe the elders don't want to add it in or concerned about the backlash resulted from it.

I mean imagine how many kissing scenes were probably edited out from just the lakorns they did together alone...probably numerous and we were never made aware of it.
Me as a very hardcore NYer I would really rather choose NOT TO WATCH their solo or separate shows with different partner because I am such a huge jealous fan call me CRAZY it's ok:risas3:with or without real kiss with different partners I CARE LESS about it:risas3: better not to watch at all:risas3:NY are professionals but I respect if Nadech chooses not to have real kisses with his other nang ek same with Yaya with her other pra ek if NY are doing real kiss to their other partner I will also respect that BUT I choose NOT TO WATCH at all:pancarta:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
We're on it with ethaicd...

Don't want to gas anyone up but after some math... looks like that's an extra 30 mins an episode!!!! FUCK YOU TENCENT we KNEW IT! 30 mis of scenes cut down per ep!!! Also that's a lot hahahha this is a must have.... @Alichgo check my math lol
Yo- you guys sitting down for this guesstimation? :mad:

Based on past memories when I glanced at the mins while watching an episode w/o breaks, the total mins run time for each episode max to about 115mins per episode ( including credits). -Rounding up.-

1) So the edited version of 12 episodes total to 1380 mins or 23 hours. Now, we will get 13 episodes totaling 32 hours. (Hope this does not include all the extras like documentary Hrysos, Duty-vs- heart, Open Wig, scoops, MV, etc). That’s a difference of 9 hours or 540 mins extra.

2) @m3lhouse is correct that they cut out about 30 mins of each of those 12 episodes ( give or take). Because 13 episodes @32 hours = 1920 mins. Thus, each episode is about 147.7 mins versus 115 mins =32 mins.

3) In reality, if thongent didn’t edited this so much, based on the math, LR should really be 16 episodes, if each episode run time was 115 mins or 1hr 55mins.

WOW- We only had 12 because of Tencent deal!

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Yo- you guys sitting down for this guesstimation? :mad:

Based on past memories when I glanced at the mins while watching an episode w/o breaks, the total mins run time for each episode max to about 115mins per episode ( including credits). -Rounding up.-

1) So the edited version of 12 episodes total to 1380 mins or 23 hours. Now, we will get 13 episodes totaling 32 hours. (Hope this does not include all the extras like documentary Hrysos, Duty-vs- heart, Open Wig, scoops, MV, etc). That’s a difference of 9 hours or 540 mins extra.

2) @m3lhouse is correct that they cut out about 30 mins of each of those 12 episodes ( give or take). Because 13 episodes @32 hours = 1920 mins. Thus, each episode is about 147.7 mins versus 115 mins =32 mins.

3) In reality, if thongent didn’t edited this so much, based on the math, LR should really be 16 episodes, if each episode run time was 115 mins or 1hr 55mins.

WOW- We only had 12 because of Tencent deal!
Exactly! We were right all along that LR was longer than what was aired. I knew from reading the summary alone that it has to be 14-15 eps...plus the bf hinted that they had to edit within some alloted length... when Tencent revealed 12 it was SO UNREASONABLE, like I know how lakorns work LOL but it came from official source. Thus, some ludicrous editing had to happen. I tallied up like 4 eps which were between 110-115 mins... and with 32 hours and 13 eps that's well over 2.5 hours per ep for the dvd version... vs tv was 1.50 mins ALSO that 32 hours says 32 and A HALF hours long... so yeah around 10+ hours of footage MISSING, thanks TENCENT... no wonder Anne is so bitter her and Thonget haven't even promoted the dvd... LOL.... my only problem is there is a little contradiction with how the details are written... it says "episodes that aired" meaning original cut.. .but we know that there was 12 that aired but they have 13 episodes and obvioulsy 32.5 hours is alot more than what also aired... so that wording is off from shoppee... but according to the other info they gave us like 32.5 hours... yeah this better look like a whole new lakorn...

The extras have their own tallied time next to them in the details.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Exactly! We were right all along that LR was longer than what was aired. I knew from reading the summary alone that it has to be 14-15 eps...plus the bf hinted that they had to edit within some alloted length... when Tencent revealed 12 it was SO UNREASONABLE, like I know how lakorns work LOL but it came from official source. Thus, some ludicrous editing had to happen. I tallied up like 4 eps which were between 110-115 mins... and with 32 hours and 13 eps that's well over 2.5 hours per ep for the dvd version... vs tv was 1.50 mins ALSO that 32 hours says 32 and A HALF hours long... so yeah around 10+ hours of footage MISSING, thanks TENCENT... no wonder Anne is so bitter her and Thonget haven't even promoted the dvd... LOL.... my only problem is there is a little contradiction with how the details are written... it says "episodes that aired" meaning original cut.. .but we know that there was 12 that aired but they have 13 episodes and obvioulsy 32.5 hours is alot more than what also aired... so that wording is off from shoppee... but according to the other info they gave us like 32.5 hours... yeah this better look like a whole new lakorn...

The extras have their own tallied time next to them in the details.
I was confused about that “episodes that/when aired” too but I am going to assume technically meant that aired previously ( but now 32.5 hours).

Sound like more than before so.. I want it!

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Fck all
If its 13ep with each ep being 30+mins from aired ep, i'm game.

Honestly if it is worth it, i'll consider giving ann another chance to redeem herself but i swear to god if its about kate or alan's after life (like @m3lhouse said) imma spam her like crazy. We want NY no more side stories, just the protagonist romance.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I was confused about that “episodes that/when aired” too but I am going to assume technically meant that aired previously ( but now 32.5 hours).

Sound like more than before so.. I want it!
The "thon chai" is really throwing me off.. it's a total contradiction ...coz it could me "when it previously aired" or they could use this term to describe that the dvds will air with 13 episodes.. but again we have 32. 5 hours as insurance ALSO @YadechTaemint you need to repost this and add a THANK YOU to attinaban LOL as if it's a thank u post to drive it home that we are expecting the uncut like he promised coz we are ALL assuming that 32.5 hours is an excess of 10 hours that didn't make it on air....I don't care if they said they are not involved, just let them know that we never forget... he said, explicity, if the channel approves the dvd, they'll add more from what he's read in the comments, meaning UNCUT. 10 hours sounds freaking uncut to me! I think we should reach out to those fc to get them to get the channel to clarify coz we still have some time too to make sure that if it's not the case we can try to get them to be accountable for this promise. I don't want the original cut NOPE

it's easy to figure out the math.. if you just add all the parts per episodes, it's about 115 mins PER ep that aired... 32hours we are expecting with the dvd=1920 mins... the 12 eps that aired should've totaled = 1380 mins, roughly some are a few minutes less or more... 1920-1380 =540 mins that we are getting extra scenes. 540min/60mins = 9 hours... each ep roughly 2 hours on tv = roughly 4.5 episodes missing THUS LR should've been 16 eps HHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH so yeah with 13 episodes in the dvd version, it's around 2h30 mins an episode much longer than tv which was around 1 h 50 mins

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I want my damn jacket throwing scene!!! And I want that bright light OFF during that kiss scene while they were dancing!
I think the jacket scene is very likely, but that kissing scene will still be a dream sequence even if that brigh light is turned off ( what episode was that again?). I don’t like that it was someone’s imagination plus that music has to GO!

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
The "thon chai" is really throwing me off.. it's a total contradiction ...coz it could me "when it previously aired" or they could use this term to describe that the dvds will air with 13 episodes.. but again we have 32. 5 hours as insurance ALSO @YadechTaemint you need to repost this and add a THANK YOU to attinaban LOL as if it's a thank u post to drive it home that we are expecting the uncut like he promised coz we are ALL assuming that 32.5 hours is an excess of 10 hours that didn't make it on air....I don't care if they said they are not involved, just let them know that we never forget... he said, explicity, if the channel approves the dvd, they'll add more from what he's read in the comments, meaning UNCUT. 10 hours sounds freaking uncut to me! I think we should reach out to those fc to get them to get the channel to clarify coz we still have some time too to make sure that if it's not the case we can try to get them to be accountable for this promise. I don't want the original cut NOPE

it's easy to figure out the math.. if you just add all the parts per episodes, it's about 115 mins PER ep that aired... 32hours we are expecting with the dvd=1920 mins... the 12 eps that aired should've totaled = 1380 mins, roughly some are a few minutes less or more... 1920-1380 =540 mins that we are getting extra scenes. 540min/60mins = 9 hours... each ep roughly 2 hours on tv = roughly 4.5 episodes missing THUS LR should've been 16 eps HHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH so yeah with 13 episodes in the dvd version, it's around 2h30 mins an episode much longer than tv which was around 1 h 50 mins
Oh right “ thon chai”... :risas3:

Damn- I am not dumb they don’t need to be that specific to spell that out “when air” it’s 32.5 hours. I rather they tell us unedited 13 episodes 32.5 hours.

Just give me the unedited dvd boxsets and let me do what I want with it “chai or not!”