[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

AzNgurl

sarNie Egg
For those Na lakorns & all the others that will be shown in the Philippines etc, JKN will be in charge of everything right? Right?! :sad6:I don't want Ch3 getting too involved or we may get another LR in China event (or should I say lack of event lol)
Is it just Philippines or other countries too? I think NY has a lot of fans in Vietnam too (Viet subbed videos come out faster than Eng lol)

jawhara

“Nothing is so aggravating as calmness.”
Hi lovely people, could anyone please tell me if there are eng subtitles available for the lakorn without any restrictions?

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Cause it sounded like the theme is to send the “nation husbands” and as much as I adore Yaya, she doesn’t fit that title. She can wait... with the rest of the nation wives! Although my opinion, that concept doesn't sound too appealing to the fans, “let’s be real”, who are primarily women.

ETA - no offense to women loving women!

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Cause it sounded like the theme is to send the “nation husbands” and as much as I adore Yaya, she doesn’t fit that title. She can wait... with the rest of the nation wives! Although my opinion, that concept doesn't sound too appealing to the fans, “let’s be real”, who are primarily women.

ETA - no offense to women loving women!
Their aim is to create Thai fever in the other markets like this... Mario only had 1 or 2 big movies and he still brings all of this calamity in filipines and indonesia... sending the boys is a good idea they're basically shooting off Mario's popularity but I think once the lakorns airs they'll go the koojin route like you can't avoid it.

Mario and Baifern who last acted together like almost a decade ago but yet still... I've never even seen this movie ahhahaha seriously filipinas was this movie that good? You guys don't have stars you really like?? ahhahaa

Rita

Nadech <3
Their aim is to create Thai fever in the other markets like this... Mario only had 1 or 2 big movies and he still brings all of this calamity in filipines and indonesia... sending the boys is a good idea they're basically shooting off Mario's popularity but I think once the lakorns airs they'll go the koojin route like you can't avoid it.

Mario and Baifern who last acted together like almost a decade ago but yet still... I've never even seen this movie ahhahaha seriously filipinas was this movie that good? You guys don't have stars you really like?? ahhahaa

oh wow, mario is popular. i had no idea, i only follow nadech lmao.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid

I’ve seen it... just a tad bit better than BOTY - and you know how I feel about that movie.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Very - my second pra’ek!
You need to relax, NY are my #1s but Mario is MY MAN

Mario is VERY popular internationally than in Thailand, I mean sure he has Pee Mak, but he hasn't produced big iconic hits consistently in Thailand, he's known more as just a a REALLY famous person ahhahaha Mario needs to step up his drama game a little he's too cush... I mean maybe I would be too if I knew I can make easy money by crossing a few borders ahahaa but look how big he is with a movie that came out almost a decade ago and Pee Mak... I don't even know if it's coz of Pee Mak or coz Crazy little thing called love was such a hit ahhahaa That's what famous and going inter is... a lot of Thai stars are somewhat known by international people look at this forum how many people actually know thai verus not LOL but REALLY famous and Gone inter is Mario coz when he goes to these various countries the airports and the actual sites are like that and have been for many years... those videos I posted are this year and about a couple of years ago so still riding off of those old hits hahahaa

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
You need to relax, NY are my #1s but Mario is MY MAN

Mario is VERY popular internationally than in Thailand, I mean sure he has Pee Mak, but he hasn't produced big iconic hits consistently in Thailand, he's known more as just a a REALLY famous person ahhahaha Mario needs to step up his drama game a little he's too cush... I mean maybe I would be too if I knew I can make easy money by crossing a few borders ahahaa but look how big he is with a movie that came out almost a decade ago and Pee Mak... I don't even know if it's coz of Pee Mak or coz Crazy little thing called love was such a hit ahhahaa That's what famous and going inter is... a lot of Thai stars are somewhat known by international people look at this forum how many people actually know thai verus not LOL but REALLY famous and Gone inter is Mario coz when he goes to these various countries the airports and the actual sites are like that and have been for many years... those videos I posted are this year and about a couple of years ago so still riding off of those old hits hahahaa
Whoah there! I thought Brad was your man?

I like them both - but my man is the one on the right! I am just waiting for my second pra'ek to have that slap kiss!

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Whoah there! I thought Brad was your man?

I like them both - but my man is the one on the right! I am just waiting for my second pra'ek to have that slap kiss!
That's different! ahhaha Brad IS my MAN! I got both!

I like how they are going with the "nation's husband" theme yet they are sending LLSR first LOL Petra is not the "nation's husband" she's "the Pearl of Asia" hahahahhahahah

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
That's different! ahhaha Brad IS my MAN! I got both!

I like how they are going with the "nation's husband" theme yet they are sending LLSR first LOL Petra is not the "nation's husband" she's "the Pearl of Asia" hahahahhahahah
Oh.... maybe Yaya can go as Ramin then? All the Yaya fans will be happy now!

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I just realised that Ae also went to that EDM concert. To think I decided to skip his IG stories on that day :facepalm::crybaby2:
Girl, you know I tried so hard to see all the pictures of Ae incase NY was in the background but they were elusive that night! I even thought this girl’s back ( behind Ae) was Yaya’s and that arm behind her was Nadech, but the side of the girl face did not look like Yaya. Then I thought maybe it’s Cat, but I think she is bigger than the girl in the pic . The back of the dress looked like it could have matched the front dress of Yaya or Cat.

08CD2E27-7ABD-4103-9028-1C4E23089B6A.jpeg
Cr in pic.

and why did they only bring the boys to Philippines? I mean 6-7 nadech's Lakorn which mean half of them will have yaya in it lol
i guess ch3 in Thailand and Philippines tv station just NOTICED ...NYers daily tagging in IG and twitter we NadechYayaPhilippines have strong unity to let them know that NY FANDOM in the Philippines is very active this is just my theory but 90%sure:cheer: