[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

LovelyNY

sarNie Egg
She is so stupid to choose Nichkhun just because of she is a romantic person, Nichkhun said a few sentence a sweet things then she is going to him lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Are you kidding - I wish MLFTS airs tomorrow! King Kasalong - maybe since I don't find James Ma attractive - I see about that one. If I can watch MIA 2018 with ugly Pong in it, I can surely overlook James Ma and watch for Yaya.
Me too! I wish MLFTS could air tommorow but its taking soo long :( i wanna see how matt and nadechs chemisry will be like. i like the yaya and james ma pairing. They look compatible.

Nanghom

❤NY❤
someone message me few days ago that everytime :love:Ya posts Hapa in her insta story it means :love::icon12::naughty2:Na is her condo.I dont know how true but I hope it's really so :icon12:TRUE :love::icon12::naughty2::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:
U know ... dog are very sincere and from their behavior .. u can know who brought him in.... they always listen and afraid of the person who broght him in .. there might be time that it does not listen to its owner.. but when the person who bought him in .. it just listen right away and afraid too :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:do u know what I mean???:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

LovelyNY

sarNie Egg
Yaya is such a daydreamer, there is not much international jobs for her, only LV but she always said that there are so many jobs for her, even daydreaming to go Hollywood but can't even get nominated for Nataraja Awards haha

jellybeans

sarNie Egg
Yaya is such a daydreamer, there is not much international jobs for her, only LV but she always said that there are so many jobs for her, even daydreaming to go Hollywood but can't even get nominated for Nataraja Awards haha
Can you give me proof of her saying 'there are so many jobs for her'? I don't think she's ever said there are jobs lined up for her internationally. I know that she is wanted by all the production houses in Thailand, because she has a great personality and is very professional.

ViXen

sarNie Egg
The red pullover is exactly the same and it is Yaya's favourite brand, why she would follow Nichkhun's private ig if she was not to flirt lol, and the unicorns and rainbow things, she also deletes all the advertisement comment for Nichkhun and she looks like she is so c**** by always wearing Nichkhun favourite colour Red, it doesn't even suit her dark skin

I would not waste time to be logical and reasonable to uneducated person. I believe ppl like u are pitiful as I can see u are delusional.

LovelyNY

sarNie Egg
Can you give me proof of her saying 'there are so many jobs for her'? I don't think she's ever said there are jobs lined up for her internationally. I know that she is wanted by all the production houses in Thailand, because she has a great personality and is very professional.
Nyinterfc has translated the interview, so arrogant, she has slept with the channel 3 producers so she is wanted by so many production houses lol