[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

pinky3

sarNie Adult
frequent NY pairings DOES NOT AFFECT of their acting career the EDITING PROBLEMS are not NY's fault.I understand YOU ARE NOT an NYer by saying personally you want them to stay away from each other for a while to do lakorns with different partners.the CURSED you said NEVER affect NY.

RS LLSR though suck as hell still they have gain some acting award especially Nadech.NY never worked EXCLUSIVELY no need to keep on saying they should stay away from each other remember Nadech worked with Meaw Teaw Kim Pat and now Matt then Yaya worked with Mark twice already with RIP Por Aum JJ AND now with JM .

I dont understand some NON Nyers seems are BLIND again NY can be paired to any one if the ch3 big bosses wanted to,

To all non Nyers who hates seeing NY together YOU CAN GET A LIFE and dont ever watch NY lakorns no one will stop you it's your right to do so and your choice.I am saying this because I got irritated to some who are saying they got bored and sick seeing NY together SO WHAT you can go directly to ch3 big bosses tell them make a COMPLAIN that you are tired of seeing NY together simple as that.
Amen to that ..lol
To me people feel in love with kc cuz it’s a slap kiss drama ya and p Kik did so well but it’s not like it’s out of this world . I would pick Sawan bein with Ann and ken that’s to me is a good combo of pra nang . Mark did improve and I like the guy but sometimes when I watch him he seem to always wanna laugh even if it’s serious lol

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Let’s calm down y’all. lol Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. People have been wanting NY to pair up with other actors/actress since the beginning of their career. It’s nothing new. I personally don’t care what they do. It’s great if they get to work with other people to expand their network and build more friendships in the industry. I don’t mind them working together either. It’s good to keep it balanced so that it doesn’t get to a point where people begin to get bored of them. Even if they have a big fan base and is popular no matter what, it’s in their best interest to accept work with others too.

I couldn’t get into KC. Maybe it’s just me but Mark’s acting hasn’t change much since the last time I watched any of his lakorns, which was in 2013. I still can’t take him seriously. lol

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I watched KC for Yaya. I felt like it was her first time stepping out of her "sweet/innocent" character so I was excited to see that. I really liked her character overall. I think I like it more than Alice's.

Mark, I like him but we all know how his acting is. The drama could've done with or without him. His character had alot of anger and emotions and sometimes wasn't 100% delivered. But as far as chemistry goes, it was definitely there for the 2.

Yes, everyone has their own opinions but to say NY is cursed??? Really??

Kian

sarNie Egg
KC definitely holds a special place in my heart because it was my first lakorn and the reason why I am a huge Yaya fan. I also wouldn't be a huge NY fan if I hadn't met Yaya first haha. But in terms of chemistry, no one can beat what Nadech and Yaya have together in all of their dramas. I always get so excited when they have scenes together, even when they weren't an actual couple yet (like in DJA or GRGR). Such an iconic pairing, I wish they'd get more international exposure.

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
omg
It would probably take a while for international fans to be able to watch it, and by a while I mean a few years. I think we might have to wait for a DVD of the movie to be released or something. Thai movies are usually the hardest to find online, from my experience.
OMG no why?!!?? That really sucks man....

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think I'll ever be able to watch KC ever again lol; I'll just stick to pics of Yaya looking gorgeous in there. Might have to jump back to K-dramas & rerun NY's old lakorns *sigh* my Mondays & Tuesdays will never be the same
I was watching GRGR cause i missed them so bad last night and slept at 3am...woke up for work today all tired....damn NY.....LOL

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
Yes...KC also holds a special place in my heart as you can see LOL....I watched it for Yaya since she stepped out of her usual characters she portrays. She nailed IT! I don't know if she won an award for it or not, but I really hope she did as she was phenomenal.

I have to complete my LR Eng Sub....still on ep.11 LOL....I really don't want to complete it as it just solidifies that its over.....urgh im so darn sad its over........I am prolonging the inevitable.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Reading the praises from people who worked with NY always make me happy and proud for them. I love them not just because they're talented, beautiful but also because of they way they work and treat people around them, for me NY has a beautiful look and also a beautiful soul, that why i'm so into them.
One of my friend who shared with me their picture and lakorn for the first time told me that: "NY is like a black hole, be attention, once u get in u can't get out, and the worst thing is you don't want to get out that hole:risas3::risas3::risas3:" Now i'm totally agree with my fr.
My goodness i'm so jealous with NY's fate, they were born to stand together, i think they're the real version of LIKIT RUK:love::love::love:
That's why I always said give credits to only valuable people who work in thai ET and have collaborated with them. They are at the best position to be able to judge them. No one force them to praise NY like this but each time someone work with them, they will praise them a lot. Like Ann said they deserve their success and that's the reason why they are at this position today in thai ET.

To complete my previous post with Ann who talks about NY.

Let's share the praises haha :clap: :thumbup:

Why Ann chose Nadech & Yaya as Dawin & Alice and what she thinks about them

cr.THONGENTERTAINMENT

ANN:
At that moment when I was thinking, I wanted to see Nadech & Yaya play again after they ended Rising Sun and I would like to see Yaya as a princess and Nadech as a thai navy soldier. It was the picture I dreamt of and also, I'm pretty sure, many producers would like to collaborate with talented actors like these two so that's why I chose both of them ka.

Nadech & Yaya are young actors who are very talented and when I order something, they immediately understand everything. They know what I request and they used to do their homeworks very well like I saw their homeworks and I feel blessful that they dedicate themself like this from actors who come from the young generation. In real, there are so many things that they could be interested in but they still respect their job, do very well their homeworks and the most important thing, when I ask them to play, even if there are some mistakes but at the moment I tell them, they always succeed to reach what I request and they are very resistant, they never complain. Yaya, I once asked her, I saw her she was sitting with a sleepy face by curving her head and waited for shooting, I saw that she was very tired so I asked her "are you tired?" but Yaya immediately replied "No ka! I'm not tired!" and then she smiled. I told her "it's not true, I saw you earlier, you made a face like you are sleepy".... "No No" (Yaya). She didn't show me that she was very tired and she didn't want from anybody to see that "she's tired" and I have never seen young actors behave like this before and I was like...yeah yeah, these two are so Great, very very Great ka. I really admire them and I have to thank both of them for giving their fullest heart to this lakorn.

They are my entire satisfaction for the version I once played in the past when I was a princess and it was two differents things, sthg like this ka and I see things like she was the perfect princess and he was the perfect soldier for their roles ka. Therefore, they are my perfect dream like 100% ka.

Anne Thongprasom Talked About NY in 3 Zaap 10/6/18
cr.NYinterFC

ลิขิตรัก The Crown Princess - 14May18 - Anne praises NY (it starts at 40sec)

cr.AnneThongFC

Anne has worked with them. Well I really have to applaud these two kids (then she applauds), really! They are kids with a heart....I admit because Anne has worked a lot and I will know when the actors will put all their efforts with their hearts. These two are really professional and I applaud them for their dedication. When I requested sthg, they did it all! There was nothing they couldn't do. As for me, I was dying but not them, they kept working and I really admire them. I really thank them for giving me respect to work for me and let me learn many things. I have also learnt and had a lots of experience by working with this new generation.

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Hey, this F3 mag comes at the right timing with what Yaya said haha

What is your feeling in working with Nadech?

Yaya: "Very good ka, I didn't think that it was two consecutive lakorns because the roles and the characters of these two lakorns were very far away, very very different and I was not thinking that I played with Nadech in two lakorns, I felt like I played with Dawin in one and Ramin in leh lub salab raeng. It's very good that we are very close ka because Ya thinks that when you play with someone who is familiar, it makes you feel confident to make new things ka"

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Maybe it's just me...but not sure if I saw much different from her acting in KC then in others. Maybe just a bit more angrier, but that was it.
Even tho they cut hella scenes I was anticipating on, I still enjoyed this drama. I mean god damn, both stars are gorgeousssss! Nadech is just BOMB looking in every freaking scene. Last episode did feel a little rushed. Like it was this, there & that in a quickness.
Anyways, so sad I gotta wait a another whole damn year to see my man onscreen. He needs like 5 dramas lined up with all the pretty actresses who can act & is compatible with. lol

I LOVE those pictures of them in the mag.

pinky3

sarNie Adult
I am not gonna say much about llsr , but I actually like ya as Ramin and Petra to me she did such a great job and better than na eventho people think it’s a simple character but ya nail it . In my opinion ya should have deserved an award more so than na . Lol
Ya did win one for kc but some people weren’t pls cuz she was up against aum and other actress and a lot thought aum should have won it . I think it’s for tv gold award .
Her next drama she will step out of her comfort zone cuz she is playing 3 character , ghost , rai and good . Can’t wait how well she will play evil

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I also want Yaya to be paired with Great and most specially with :thumbup:MARIO my long time dream pair is YaRio aside from :love:Nadech but in :icon12:REAL Life pair NY:icon12: FOREVER:icon12:

btw who is PJ???
PJ = Punjan. He plays as Reung in BPS. His acting in there was pretty decent & his voice doesn't sound flat & empty/awkward which is a plus for me.
To me Mario is another one of those actors alongside Mark & JJ that I can't really take seriously when I see them on screen, so I've only been able to watch one episode of some of his lakorns but I'll give him a try for Ya when he pairs with her hehehe.

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
My FACE when i see people keep complaining about CH3 shouldn't pair up Nadech and Yaya anymore:yawn:
cr to @toeykun
I understand their complaints but I don't think it's going to happen lol. At least until Khun Ja & Khun Nong get their queue like they want to. Some are acting like they haven't acted with almost the same number of actors/actresses as their peers when they actually have. They have and will continue to pair with other people because they know that they need to in order for their careers to keep progressing. The majority of NY fans (except those few crazies that overstep their boundaries) want them to work with others as well & support them when they do; most of the people going to the opening ceremonies for their other works or updating about their individual lakorns etc are NYers. Ch3 will just (hopefully) finally be smart & give them lakorns together every 2-3 years so it's spaced out.

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Maybe it's just me...but not sure if I saw much different from her acting in KC then in others. Maybe just a bit more angrier, but that was it.
Even tho they cut hella scenes I was anticipating on, I still enjoyed this drama. I mean god damn, both stars are gorgeousssss! Nadech is just BOMB looking in every freaking scene. Last episode did feel a little rushed. Like it was this, there & that in a quickness.
Anyways, so sad I gotta wait a another whole damn year to see my man onscreen. He needs like 5 dramas lined up with all the pretty actresses who can act & is compatible with. lol

I LOVE those pictures of them in the mag.
I am so sad that he hasn't announced anything apart from MLFAS. Like whyyyyyy?!! I need news! Unless he has a big project planned that is still in the works.

viola

sarNie Egg
frequent NY pairings DOES NOT AFFECT of their acting career the EDITING PROBLEMS are not NY's fault.I understand YOU ARE NOT an NYer by saying personally you want them to stay away from each other for a while to do lakorns with different partners.the CURSED you said NEVER affect NY.

RS LLSR though suck as hell still they have gain some acting award especially Nadech.NY never worked EXCLUSIVELY no need to keep on saying they should stay away from each other remember Nadech worked with Meaw Teaw Kim Pat and now Matt then Yaya worked with Mark twice already with RIP Por Aum JJ AND now with JM .

I dont understand some NON Nyers seems are BLIND again NY can be paired to any one if the ch3 big bosses wanted to,

To all non Nyers who hates seeing NY together YOU CAN GET A LIFE and dont ever watch NY lakorns no one will stop you it's your right to do so and your choice.I am saying this because I got irritated to some who are saying they got bored and sick seeing NY together SO WHAT you can go directly to ch3 big bosses tell them make a COMPLAIN that you are tired of seeing NY together simple as that.
What the hell did I just read???? Your reply really pissed me off, how on the earth you dare to conclude that I AM NOT NYer? 3 years ago, I even create a IG account just to get fanfic "Love me hate me" that @titasuri wrote, she didnt share it publicly so I have to create IG account to contact her and send the reason why I want to read her fanfic then when I finish 10 chapter I had to write a feedback to get another 10 chapters, if I'm not NYer I really dont give any minutes in my life to so such things. What am I trying to prove to you?? I must be insance with your statement =.= Dont give yourself the right to assume about other's preferences!!! be careful with your words too because it can start a war =.=

"I personally think that NY should stay away from each other for a while in lakorn world, they got cursed back to back and it seems like they're more lucky when they pair with others actor/actress"

This is what I said and I'll write another longer version than that, do you see the word LAKORN WORLD and FOR A WHILE. I didnt say FOREVER and I didnt say I got boring and sick seeing NY . Even though so many NYer want to them pair up again and again but there're fans wish channel gives NY pairing a break. I'm simply one of them. So many Vietnamese NY fans that I know have the same OPINION as mine.

Regarding the curse, who is follow NY career surely know there're alway something bad-luck happens when it's about NY lakorn... GRGR aired when Thailand got a flood which effect to rating and length of lakorn. They had to cut the duration of episode to turn GRGR into 21-episode-lakorn because the next lakorn cant shot and show as schedule due to flood. That's why I use the word "curse" because someone else already use it here, blame my bad English so I just follow them lmao.
NY lakorn is not just about editing problems, RS is more about script issue I think. After all, I just want them to succeed in term of rating because 3 consecutive they didnt get good rating especially LR which has potential most, this aspect maybe I'm affected by K-drama. Rating in Thai industry is not everything but it has its own influence.
Finish my 2 cents. I wrote that post mainly to share my opinion about Mew (sorry it's off topic) and I totally dont expect that criticism =)))) Me few years ago definitely wrote an essay to war with you already but me right now love peace so dont reply me anything else, let everything stop here. I'm a NYer and I'm aware it. That's all.

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I agreed .
As for na shy away from love scene cuz he is way too much of a gentleman , he always wanna save his actress including ya . He doesn’t wanna take advantage of them smh.
100% agree. The boy still gives Ya a wai after a kiss scene (e.g. that kiss scene on the beach) & probably any other intimate scenes they did, when I am sure that in private they do more than that. I wouldn't be surprised if he still apologises to Mae Pla before those scenes like Ya said he did during GRGR. He was pretty much raised by only women so in his head he is probably thinking he should avoid doing anything that could discredit a woman etc, unless the producer or director explicitly asks for it. Just an observation but yeah.

Asianfuse

sarNie Egg