[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
. . . I've just now found out that Peter Corp is in here playing the baddie. Wth. I miss the days I used to squeal for him. :sad6: Why did he have to be such an irresponsible person! Why?! *runs off to watch Ab Ruk Online*
Well now you'll just have to watch the entire LR to see the leading male -Peter Corp and his nang'ek Princess Kate. They got lots of airtime and Peter looks good in uniform too so that's good. You can FF all others cause they're supporting roles but it won't be long cause supporting roles' scenes were short anyway. :risas3:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
honestly during the last scene, instead of the flashback they should have done the dialogue instead. clearly anne is a big fan of flashback. remember the 1st 5 mins of todays episode, literally repeated the same scene that air 2 mins before in a flashback like wth is that?
Unless Ann made up some dialogues, but I think that original dialogues wouldn't make sense at the beach because Davin already know she's not Queen and have given up her throne. He was there at Allan's coronation holding her hand. Somehow somebody decided that Allan's coronation should happened first. :facepalm:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Unless Ann made up some dialogues, but I think that original dialogues wouldn't make sense at the beach because Davin already know she's not Queen and have given up her throne. He was there at Allan's coronation holding her hand. Somehow somebody decided that Allan's coronation should happened first. :facepalm:
They tried to end the last 2 mins with just the leads coz if they did Alan's coronation before the very end it'll be just .5 seconds of the leads at the end ahhahaahaha

bbie_NY

sarNie Hatchling
Can someone heard nadech voice? Or did im wrong? But 100% im sure it was nadech voice. What he said? Can anyone to translate this? Or may be @sasuke06 you can help me to explain this?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkIhQoUDZFY/
If really nadech. Thats why Na and Ya looks so sleepy on the day when their promo their last episode of likit ruk. And both of them looks so stunning, brightly and happy as well. It because they had been together all night long.. OMG

Last edited:

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
Random bt im surprised that the gal who played JC was flown to europe for just short scenes. I thought they cld have just had indoor scenes with her.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Can someone heard nadech voice? Or did im wrong? But 100% im sure it was nadech voice. What he said? Can anyone to translate this? Or may be @sasuke06 you can help me to explain this?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkIhQoUDZFY/
If really nadech. Thats why Na and Ya looks so sleepy on the day when their promo their last episode of likit ruk. And both of them looks so stunning, brightly and happy as well. It because they had been together all night long.. OMG
The voice sounds like a sport broadcast announcer. However, there is a sound right after Yaya’s “damn,,,eur,,,” when the TV showed a closed up of the goal net, listen for it and I thought that sounded quiet interesting,;)

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
Ohhhhhh gotcha. Thank you! I will be honest I’m not intrigued with Matt. I have a feeling I won’t be watching any Lakorn anymore since it took me a while to get back on the horse. It seems this generation of actors and actresses didn’t catch my attention....sigh...that sounds depressing...
This generation actre
I finally watched the last episode. Did y'all notice how they didn't even have a "THE END" at the end of the episode? That's so weird. Usually we get a "THE END" at the end of a lakorn but not this time. Anyways, this lakorn had a lot of potential but whatever. It's fine. It could've been good had the editing not sucked. They really skipped out a lot on the cute parts that we were deprived from. I'm really crossing my fingers for a uncut version. I'm feeling slightly dissappointed now that I've watched all episodes. Such a bittersweet feeling.
Yeah, usually lakorns end with "THE END" and then the scene pans out. It kinda threw me off that there was no 'the end' this time but it's ok.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Let me take that willing| sign away from you! You get to jintana anything with Nadech and all you want is to lay your head on his hairless chest? Or was it hairy chest?

lol, your ears weren't burning when we were talking about his promo "little" friend - I mean the T-shirt he was wearing while on his back? Even I blushed looking at it.

He's tall enough, but an extra few inches would be nice. Like the MC said, he can't be too perfect. ha ha! Height doesn't matter in the horizontal position. Also, look at my reference above - I think he's not too shabby there too.

I was hoping for that since the star glazing scene in Chiang Rai! I swear when she was shot and he yelled at Pan " Pan, I told you to watch VIP" I thought if they knock boots, he could have easily said " Pan, I told you to watch "mia" pe!" cause that's what it initially sounded like to me.

I didn't like Nadech with Mew. She's not attractive enought for him. I didn't really see any chemistry because she was too busy looking for her dad and totally ignored Nai Singh until almost toward the end. Also, if your nose profile is bigger than pra'ek then it's a no no for me. As for Mark - I found Mark through Yaya at KC, but I fell hard for Nadech.
Horizontal position :risas3::risas3::risas3: I'm dead :risas3: This reminds me of @lavie93 's comment about the horizontal dance :risas3: My young mind doesn't want to think about NY doing the horizontal dance :nut:

bbie_NY

sarNie Hatchling
The voice sounds like a sport broadcast announcer. However, there is a sound right after Yaya’s “damn,,,eur,,,” when the TV showed a closed up of the goal net, listen for it and I thought that sounded quiet interesting,;)
Yes i was though for that part too.. when he said "mmm".. its 100% nadech voice..:thumbup::clap::clap: