[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Shimmeringarmor

sarNie Egg
This lakorn was such a let down considering all the hype :facepalm:. It was beautifully shot and the wardrobe and scenery is amazing, but the plot and how it was executed was not worth the wait (at least for me). Nadech, Yaya, and the rest of the cast are doing a fantastic job but it cannot compensate the fact that I did not enjoy anything past the first episode. I guess the issue in this was that there was so much potential to make it a fantastic love story, but what I got was a b-rated action movie. It sucks that as a fan of this magnetic duo I might not get to see them together in another lakorn for another 3 years or more :sad6:. Why, Anne, why?!

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
MUAHHAHA THIS IS ME. AF went full dumb
woah, AF just signed me on as someone else again. This is madness.
i didn't watch today's episode yet but how was it? I did see the kiss scene on IG and YT and I AM MAD! :BangHead:i was expecting something so much more romantic, not this bright light bull crap. I could barely see it and it was over so fast :( w/e, they still kissed hahaha :love:
Who are you again? It signed me in as ANA978 then I logged out. LOL.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
This lakorn was such a let down considering all the hype :facepalm:. It was beautifully shot and the wardrobe and scenery is amazing, but the plot and how it was executed was not worth the wait (at least for me). Nadech, Yaya, and the rest of the cast are doing a fantastic job but it cannot compensate the fact that I did not enjoy anything past the first episode. I guess the issue in this was that there was so much potential to make it a fantastic love story, but what I got was a b-rated action movie. It sucks that as a fan of this magnetic duo I might not get to see them together in another lakorn for another 3 years or more :sad6:. Why, Anne, why?!
Sceneries and Wardrobes were beautiful - no doubt and there no hype there. Don't take this the wrong way, but it's interesting that you pressed on and continued to watch after you did not like the second episode. I would have drop it like a hot potato! Seeing that you're NY fan, I understand hanging on hoping Ann redeemed herself at later episodes. As for the plot, it's nothing new so I wasn't expecting much and since I've watch MYF ( knowing it's have many similar plots - I didn't expect much).

Last edited:

Rita

Nadech <3
is he wearing a ring on his left ring finger? o.o

Last edited:

fresh

sarNie Adult
I’m rewatching Ep11 now. Can’t log in AF to spazz with everyone earlier. NY’s dance is so nice but the kiss was ruined by the bright light. Look like it was in their imagination though :(.
Our only hope for better kisses is in the last ep but not sure how much screen time can be for Dalice.

Rita

Nadech <3
AF was acting very weird this morning. Mine was three different user names and none were mine, so I decided not to post anything.
I still don't have the right one :(.

MUAHHAHA THIS IS ME. AF went full dumb
Aww sorry that I have yours, is there anyway we can tell the mods that AF is messed up?.

LOL - last I saw you said you were "MKfan132". nevermind - :)
Yea mine is MKfan132, I don't know how to fit it :(.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I still don't have the right one :(.

Aww sorry that I have yours, is there anyway we can tell the mods that AF is messed up?.

Yea mine is MKfan132, I don't know how to fit it :(.
Can you log out? I logged in my phone and it was trying to make me Angzul or something so I logged off and log back in and now it’s back to normal for me.