[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Sigh the bloody page is so annoying. I must wake up early to read the 100 new comments. Lol. Im sure pple will be cursing abt the "kiss", why is it blocked by the light?

Omg Alice crying n hugging Dawin while he is on the hp in tmr eps just broke my heart. Wonder what happened!
I feel like the kiss was blocked by the light to make it more obvious that it was a dream. But it was still annoying

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I shall come back to spazz with everyone tomorrow when the AF decides to cooperate.

But I've got to say that Nadech's script about the sky & the ground/land during that archery scene was BEAUTIFUL. His tone of voice also made his lines even more heartfelt & powerful :clap: I am hoping Nadech, Yaya, Sara & Indy at least win an award for their performance in here, they truly deserve it.

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
Lmfao AF decides to go on Hiatus while I spazz alone so crazy!!!! In the preview it sounded like Alice said I’m sorry while hugging Dawin.

I’m going to go replay the kiss scenes till the button is broken. Can’t concentrate at work while I know it’s on YouTube lol I’m dead.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
You ladies were spared from my cursing because I was going to go off on that dance scene, but luckily I am much cooler now ( temperature and frustration have subsided) since AF came back on. I couldn't vent my frustration when AF was down! It's like someone above made a bad joke on us while we were spazzing and it was getting to the good part - just to go silent! LOL. It's not as fun now cause the feeling is not like it was this morning!

I am so sure that kiss was a dream. Where's the desk that was there earlier? Where did that mist and all the lighted chandliers came from. Lastly, who shine that BRIGHT LIGHT on their kiss? :BangHead::mad::mad::mad::BangHead:

Last edited: