[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
Hi ladies, I am so sorry! I didn't realize it's not the free site that is available.
Even the one that’s not free disappeared. There’s no place to enter the password given to people who donated. It just says restricted access.

So does it mean one has to donate again to access the site?

Last edited:

Cethu

sarNie Hatchling
If only Nadech was the teacher then I am there EVERYDAY for lessons. However, pretty sure I would purposely failed the class just so I can retake it every semester! :love:

:)Learning to read Thai will be on my to-do list for this summer!:)
When I have time during my vacation, I might motivate myself to learn the alphabet and read in Thai, that would be awesome.

YadechTaemint, I take you as my idol. Really, how could you learn that fast?

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
Yep Nakee 2 thread is waiting for us be ready some anti NY are there :BangHead::celebrate16::fighting3:

:pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:
How come there’s hate? I really don’t understand the need to hate but I guess people have their opinions lol and need to express it. I think they NY are lovely. I just can’t understand how anyone can really despise them....

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks @sasuke06 for posting the videos.

IMO, UrassayaClub is probably the best one to watch since it contains songs and extras stuff that's missing from Channel 3 edited version of the concert.

The urge to be next to his lady is always there, but extra encouragements on that day! :)
@41.13 - Yaya looking for him?
@41.15 - fan pointing to him to come stand between her and Yaya
@41.19 - Yaya looking to her right ( for him?)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thank you! Didn't even realize my profile pic disappeared.

ArabellaRosa, you should message the admin bc I still have access to mine & am caught up on all episodes. Maybe they can fix for you

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you! Didn't even realize my profile pic disappeared.

ArabellaRosa, you should message the admin bc I still have access to mine & am caught up on all episodes. Maybe they can fix for you

I have the same problem. I know they invited me to. I’ll try another time to give the site a chance to redeem itself. I was able to watch it yesterday.

Thanks All for the updates and lovely pictures and videos. Been binge watching MV on YouTube on these two lol

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
If only Nadech was the teacher then I am there EVERYDAY for lessons. However, pretty sure I would purposely failed the class just so I can retake it every semester! :love:

:)Learning to read Thai will be on my to-do list for this summer!:)
Professor Bear :love: !!!! We'll be served with his next lakorn haha. Na must be the worst professor ever for you and me or anybody else haha. I think we'll learn nothing with him, we'll stare at him during all his class until we could count how many eyebrows he has haha :risas3:.

"Yak ja rang dang dang" !!! (I want to sing louder and louder)

Oh, before I forget.....Sasuke, I love all your fin and informative posts:thumbup: I really love the way you describe and analyse it that gives me a smile:)
Thanks, actually I don't do anything special. I am just the "messenger" of Nadech & Yaya's sweetness :risas3:. If you have to thank someone, it's these two

"Urassaya's since 2011" :p