[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
Hi, I am from India too :) currently living in Australia! ! Woahh! ! Finally met an Indian who likes Thai shows !!

On topic: I have watched Ep 8 million times!!! I am getting addicted to Nadech! !
My first thai drama was 10 yrs ago with Aum and forgt that guy's name but he kidnaps Aum to an island thinking she was her cousin whom he was really after for revenge. After that was Sawan Bieng. I watched thai dramas on and off the past 10 yrs. It's only these 3 yrs that i watch more often depending on the story and the availability of eng subs.

farfalla

sarNie Hatchling
In
No wonder they are so close with each other. Can already act so touchy feely like this when they are 17 and 19. I was so damn shy when i was 19. Still am! Whahahah!
In an interview, Nadech said that he has to repeatedly apologize to Yaya's mom because he has to either treat her rough or "rape" (being intimate with) her ahahhaha.

He's a gentleman and a good son (and son in law hehehe) in real life so you don't have to worry.

Moreover, they're always under moms surveillance since they're both very very family oriented. There is almost not a single time that Yaya's mom isn't around when she is doing her job even her dad is jealous of her ahahahaha and you can see Nadech's mom a lot too. Both moms get along really well. They see each other a lot for the past 8 years. They're one family already.

Gosh they're so lucky to find each other early, grow up and old together, walk through the journey together, learn and gain success together, go through everything together, and know that they can always rely on each other. Anddd They're both are good looking people! I am jealous of their fate!! ahahaha

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
No dal , after she won miss Thailand if my memories is correct she only act with p bird and that was it . She did other stuff and later join the army . Glad to see u back
Thank you Pinky. I thought Pop looked familiar somehow.

As I mentioned earlier, Kate is waaaaay more cunning and smart than we may think. I think Hades is one of her lovers too. She is playing Will and the bodyguard as well. She a sly one. Act all weak and innocent, when in actuality she wants the crown more than Mona.

Sunshine_

sarNie Egg
My first thai drama was 10 yrs ago with Aum and forgt that guy's name but he kidnaps Aum to an island thinking she was her cousin whom he was really after for revenge. After that was Sawan Bieng. I watched thai dramas on and off the past 10 yrs. It's only these 3 yrs that i watch more often depending on the story and the availability of eng subs.
I started watching Thai shows from last 2 years !! Only watched Nadech's, Mik and Kimberely 's shows !! I was more in to Korean , Japanese , Chinese, Taiwanese tv shows before!!

This is one of my fave love songs from one of my fave romantic shows :)

"You were just a dream that I once knew.
Never thought I would be right for you.
I just can't compare you with anything in this world.
You're all I need to be with forevermore"

mars mave I have a request make änother NY MV using Just the Two of Us personal choice song of teerak:love::icon12:thanks:thumbup::worship2:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I started watching Thai shows from last 2 years !! Only watched Nadech's, Mik and Kimberely 's shows !! I was more in to Korean , Japanese , Chinese, Taiwanese tv shows before!!
You wont be disappointed

You will not be disappointed following Nadech. I've followed him for more than 5 years & he still make me go, "Awwww". Especially, when he is onscreen. I nvr followed any star as much as I do with him.

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Should have had a woman & a man editing it together lol, or even two people who have different likes no matter what their gender
Actually Ann and ae balance each other . I just think Ann give ae too much authority to this editing while she go and do other stuff such as yoga etc lol since he is a man man obviously he would rather have action lol . I am just curious to why p aew the director didn’t edit . She would have done a better job since she direct it . Many ae think he is doing them a favour cuz they work so hard why not help them edit .lol idk but for sure it suck lol
Btw Ann does check on feedback since she promote this drama on social media . She knows what’s going on so people voice ur opinion lol she will learn and make her next drama better . If any of u r mark and mew fans u might be lucky that she will do a better job.