[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
May you live a rich,long life. Filled with joy, wonder of health. May you possess gold galore. The very lest of your wealth. May your dreams be aplenty. So your wildest ones come true. May the good Karma you deserve come instantly back to you. May the Satan of expectations be defeated by you.
May you commence the journey back home to true YOU- all loving n loved, all healing n health, all acheiving n acheived, all amassing n ammassed.
May this be the Day whereon this voyage of life is filled with renaissance and célébrations of all your désires.
Wishing you a very happy birthday :cheer::cheer::cheer:
This is the most beautiful thing anyone has said to me today :crybaby2:Thank you very much :icon12:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
You know, when Tuesday ends, i feel so lost, like to be a fish out of water, and the rest of the week seem so boring to me. All i want is Monday even though i really hate monday before. I'm addicted to LR i guess :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
It's back to rewatching episode 5-8 and then GRGR again - pathetic I know :facepalm:.

I try to watch other lakorns but from a distance( have it on and listening to it) and nothing like what I do for LR.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Dawin's mother being kidnap is quite vital to the storyline. It shows just how much Alice loves Dawin. Alice is risking everything for him. She knows her duty in this. Dawin's father died for Holy Sauce and Mum is the only one left for Dawin. Perhaps, Mum seeing Alice's sacrifice for her and for Dawin will soften her feelings towards Holy Sauce.

The weak looking ones seems to always be the most evil. Kate has many reasons to hate on Mona and perhaps even her pops. I predict that Hades is also one of Kate's lovers. In "The Princess" the cousin that was "crippled" was the bad one plotting.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
What's the comment that I should copy and past to channel 3 IG to request for uncut DVD? Should I use the same one that I used to posted to Thongentertainment?

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
What a cheap ass way to put in those romantic, beautiful scenes. LOL.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
What's the comment that I should copy and past to channel 3 IG to request for uncut DVD? Should I use the same one that I used to posted to Thongentertainment?
Do somrakn, ch3thailand, dew_ka

ขอ DVD boxset แบบ uncut อยากได้มากค่ะ

What's that lady's name who's always doing their photoboook or activites. She's older white hair always giving NY the rainbow logns?? She's one of the people who helps too.

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
if dawin keep rejecting alice before her back to hrysos, this song will be really good to represent alice heart

olivia ong - sweet memories :icon12:

Don't kiss me baby we can never be
So don't add more pain
Please don't hurt me again
I have spent so many nights
Thinking of you longing for your touch
I have once loved you so much