[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Nok

sarNie Egg
From reading what I read from the spoilers, the church scene is the best!

Remember the good ole days when LLSR had no material so we didn't get good NY scenes. LR has a shit ton of NY scenes that Anne's bf decided to throw away LOLOLOLOLOL how the tables have turned! hahahah I swear, NY needs to get that perfect lakorn or die trying I don't understand how the producers always miss the mark...???
I am so tried of producers wasting NY pairing. There was so many opportunities to make this good and she goes and ruins it.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
@Alichgo i doubt u can hate dawin lol he's too handsome to hate, plus we see more of him loving/longing for alice more often than not...
hehe! you know me too well. :pancarta: Let's just say I am mad at him. If Alice decides to give him the cold shoulders in Hrysos then I am on her side.

I stayed up late last night "listening" to the spoiler up to the church since it wasn't a spoiler for me due to pictures being out but I wanted to see their dialogues and my jaw dropped to the ground.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Today, we should keep reminding these moments "EROTIC, EXOTIC, DESIRE"......btw Dawin you are such a coward loooool

Get closer......get closer

Finally, their lips touch just a little bit but still not lock....

Then Dawin.....Go watch episode 7 is you would like to know what will happen haha.

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
And that he tried to kill her how many times ahhahahahhahaah he dedicated their sex to his fiancee lol. NO THANKS

We have grgr as a slap kiss they just didn't pull through in the second half.
Oh that's right he dedicated that part to her :eek:.

Going OT - can someone explain to me how GRGR was bad? I am trying to make sense of it since I like it from ep 1 to ep ending ( not sure what that was). I mean the sister was crazy and some annoying parts from secondary characters but I like it. OR maybe it's because it's the lakorn that got me on to Nadech so all else wasn't important because I was too busy having the ga ga eyes for a 19 yo :)facepalm:at 2010 that's his age)

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Their lips were so close!! I was clutching my phone so hard in anticipation ahahah I knew very well he would pull back tho but still
I think we're hoping for a surprise editing from Mr. Anne. ;) Oh, and it would have been hilarious if you threw that phone against the wall because it didn't happen. LOL.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Oh that's right he dedicated that part to her :eek:.

Going OT - can someone explain to me how GRGR was bad? I am trying to make sense of it since I like it from ep 1 to ep ending ( not sure what that was). I mean the sister was crazy and some annoying parts from secondary characters but I like it. OR maybe it's because it's the lakorn that got me on to Nadech so all else wasn't important because I was too busy having the ga ga eyes for a 19 yo :)facepalm:at 2010 that's his age)
Grgr is like my number one NY lakorn (well ...alongside DJA. I can never pick one) Saichon and Nangfah are love! and Khun Charles made it very hard to hate him tbh

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Wait a second, is Peter Corp playing Kate's ex-bodyguard? The IG translation said his name is Hades in LR, someone please tell me that is not true lol

Last edited:

lavie93

NY 4ever
Wait a second, is Peter Corp playing Kate's ex-bodyguard? The IG translation said his name is Hades in LR, someone please tell me that is not true lol
Yeah, it's Peter Corp. Anh his character in LR is Hades or sth like that, they call him sth like "Hell Desk" in some scripts.:risas3::risas3:

P/s: Handsome Lipda became a villain :))

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I thought he was Prince Andre's ex-body guard? Yes he was the bearded guy on the phone on preview for next episode.

Yeah, it's Peter Corp. Anh his character in LR is Hades or sth like that, they call him sth like "Hell Desk" in some scripts.:risas3::risas3:
Hell Desk! These names are getting funnier and funnier. If you did the google translation I was LMAO too because I was reading "stone" and "monkey" for "Hien" and "Ling" which is the Thai equivalent.

lavie93

NY 4ever
I thought he was Prince Andre's ex-body guard? Yes he was the bearded guy on the phone on preview for next episode.

Hell Desk! These names are getting funnier and funnier. If you did the google translation I was LMAO too because I was reading "stone" and "monkey" for "Hien" and "Ling" which is the Thai equivalent.
OMG ok i got it now, "Alice talks to stone" or "stone why you'r here... " I was so confused when i read the translation, i was like wtf is that means. And i decided to drop it, come listen to the script on Utube Lmao. :risas3::risas3:

When i came to this thread for the first time, i saw people comments sth like Holy Sauce or Hory Soup, it took me a while to figure out that's Hrysos........

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG ok i got it now, "Alice talks to stone" or "stone why you'r here... " I was so confused when i read the translation, i was like wtf is that means. And i decided to drop it, come listen to the script on Utube Lmao. :risas3::risas3:
haha, I listened to it and glanced over to see the translation I saw some of the translated words and laughed. There's many like that so google is okay, but not the best.

Cethu

sarNie Hatchling
It is 1am and I just finished watching ep7 and like to give my 5 cents:). No matter the editing, it was not that bad. I enjoyed this ep and many remarkable scenes which shows each character and their true face.

Kate is really good and you only see hints of her evilness. I like her, she portrays it well. And the scenes with Will is necessary to understand her relationship to Alice.

I loved every scene between Dawin and Alice, but the most impressive one is when he came to see her and give her the medal. Their conversation has so deep meanings and I shed a few tears, because it was so hard to see them suffer:sad6: They literally said that they love each other without really saying it. So good:clap:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
what is your most touching moment in this episode? for me, it was when they almost kiss each other
I would say the almost kiss. All they could do was hold each others hands. Alice wanted to be closer to Dawin at that point. That scene was fiery.

I would also have to say the medal giving scene had my heart strings. I was bawling my eyes out. When Dawin had the flash back of seeing his father give a medal to his mother---Niagra Falls......

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
It is 1am and I just finished watching ep7 and like to give my 5 cents:). No matter the editing, it was not that bad. I enjoyed this ep and many remarkable scenes which shows each character and their true face.

Kate is really good and you only see hints of her evilness. I like her, she portrays it well. And the scenes with Will is necessary to understand her relationship to Alice.

I loved every scene between Dawin and Alice, but the most impressive one is when he came to see her and give her the medal. Their conversation has so deep meanings and I shed a few tears, because it was so hard to see them suffer:sad6: They literally said that they love each other without really saying it. So good:clap:
LR isn't bad at all ahahhahaha I wish I was a chinese fan right now so I can just be loving everything about this ahahhaa I know we complain a lot it's only because this lakorn SHOULD definitely be better but it's not due to things that are actually controllable...choices in editing. I agree there are plenty of things to enjoy here too. There are plenty of outstanding scenes in each episode but editing really controls how you feel overall while you're watching for the 2 hours or as you're following the whole series. But there are some voids... I just find it so ludicrous that they would cut out NY scenes for scenes that don't matter. And the music.... at least the club music is gone ahhahaha

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
I skimmed through the pages quickly so i might have missed it. Did any short scene from yesterday get released with eng subs? Esp the badge scene.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I skimmed through the pages quickly so i might have missed it. Did any short scene from yesterday get released with eng subs? Esp the badge scene.
You're awake already? LOL... I am in the process of doing this right now for you ( since I said I was going to) and I did skimmed through Youtube first to make sure there's none yet. What I found is that there's a "person" that releases english sub and I saw the scene you're referring to, but she/he have yet to update it ( probably working on it).

Just as an fyi - wow, royal talking and the words they used is difficult to translate for me. I think translating the Chiang Rai people's would have been easier. LOL. I'll try my best.

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
You're awake already? LOL... I am in the process of doing this right now for you ( since I said I was going to) and I did skimmed through Youtube first to make sure there's none yet. What I found is that there's a "person" that releases english sub and I saw the scene you're referring to, but she/he have yet to update it ( probably working on it).

Just as an fyi - wow, royal talking and the words they used is difficult to translate for me. I think translating the Chiang Rai people's would have been easier. LOL. I'll try my best.
Owwww thanks hun. Tk ur time. Yes im awake and on the way to work. Im curious where evyone is from. Let's discuss that after today's eps. Hahahha!