[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Can you guys send me link to watch it live please? TIA.
Hm let me help you out. If you have a smart phone, download the ch3 app in to your phone. Once that’s done, open the app, it has all the schedule of what lakorn is airing from today and tomorrow’s dates. Very simple and straight forward! :p

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Hm let me help you out. If you have a smart phone, download the ch3 app in to your phone. Once that’s done, open the app, it has all the schedule of what lakorn is airing from today and tomorrow’s dates. Very simple and straight forward! :p
Thanks a bunch!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Lol well, guess watching it live wont work. Just dl the app but cant even read the schedules. lol Wish there were a switch to English language. :(

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lol well, guess watching it live wont work. Just dl the app but cant even read the schedules. lol Wish there were a switch to English language. :(
It shouldn’t be hard at all. If you can memeorize likitrak “ลิขิตรัก” I think they even have “TheCrownPrincess” next to it so it should be very easy to spot it haha if not, I wish you luck in other sources. :p

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
Wahhhh waiting for the part where she gets injured! Saw that in the mv. I wonder how she gets injured and if it is coming soon.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
เมื่อ ‘แม่มา’ แล้วเห็น ‘สะใภ้’ แบบสุดเซอร์ไพรส์ แม่ก็ย่อมมีคำถามเป็นธรรมดา
แม่อยากรู้เรื่องอะไรที่สุด !! และจะได้คำตอบอย่างไร !? ต้องดู!!
#แม่ก็คือแม่ #แม่ไม่ได้มาเล่นๆ #คุณหญิงเสาวนี #ผู้พันดวิน #เจ้าหญิงอลิซ#ลิขิตรักTheCrownPrincess #คืนนี้ #ห้ามพลาด #ห้ามพลาดจริงๆนะ

When "mother comes" and she surprisingly saw "daughter in law", it's normal that mother would like to ask some questions.
What mother would like to know the most? And what will be the answer? You have to watch it!!
#mother is mother #mother's arrival is not a game #khun Ying Sawanee#colonel Dawin #princess Alice#ลิขิตรักTheCrownPrincess #tonight#Don't miss it #Really, don't miss it na

cr.Thong Entertainment Co.,ltd

Alice: I lived abroad since my parents passed away. I have just came back in Thailand ka
Khun Ying Sawanaee (KYS): which country?
Alice: The country is....
Dawin: Holland krap!
Alice: (WTF?!)

Dawin's mother will be the big barrier between Dawin & Alice because of what happen to her husband. At episode 2, King Henri talked with Dawin about his father, so this is not a spoiler. His father has been sent to Hrysos at the demand of King Henri for protecting him. The problem is it seems like Dawin's mother was not happy with this mission because she knew it was very risky and Dawin was still a child. What she was afraid of finally happenned in Hrysos, Dawin's father died.

So for sure, she must be now an anti Hrysos!!! So how will she behave by knowing that his son got secretly married with a stanger? Will she discover who is the real identity of Alice? How will she react by knowing that not only Dawin's wedding with Alice was fake but also Alice in real is the future Hrysos's crown princess?

Will Dawin's mother become the new obstacles between Dawin & Alice? Will Alice be aware of what happenned to Dawin's father in Hrysos? Who Dawin will choose between his mother and Alice?

Stay tune in a few hours hahaha but before we'll see khun Ying Sawanee (Dawin's mother), many sweet moments between Dawin & Alice will happen in Chiang Rai :naughty2:.

Last edited:

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
เมื่อ ‘แม่มา’ แล้วเห็น ‘สะใภ้’ แบบสุดเซอร์ไพรส์ แม่ก็ย่อมมีคำถามเป็นธรรมดา
แม่อยากรู้เรื่องอะไรที่สุด !! และจะได้คำตอบอย่างไร !? ต้องดู!!
#แม่ก็คือแม่ #แม่ไม่ได้มาเล่นๆ #คุณหญิงเสาวนี #ผู้พันดวิน #เจ้าหญิงอลิซ#ลิขิตรักTheCrownPrincess #คืนนี้ #ห้ามพลาด #ห้ามพลาดจริงๆนะ

When "mother comes" and she surprisingly saw "daughter in law", it's normal that mother would like to ask some questions.
What mother would like the know the most? And what will be the answer? You have to watch it!!
#mother is mother #mother's arrival is not a game #khun Ying Sawanee#colonel Dawin #princess Alice#ลิขิตรักTheCrownPrincess #tonight#Don't miss it #Really, don't miss it na

cr.Thong Entertainment Co.,ltd

Alice: I live abroad since my parent passed away. I have just came back in Thailand ka
Khun Ying Sawanaee (KYS): which country?
Alice: The country is....
Dawin: Holland krap!
Alice: (WTF?!)

Dawin's mother will be the the big barrier between Dawin & Alice because of what happen to her husband. At episode 2, King Henri talked with Dawin about his father, so this is not a spoiler. His father has been sent to Hrysos at the demand of King Henri for protecting him. The problem is it seems like Dawin's mother was not happy with this mission because she knew it was very risky and Dawin was still a child. What she was afraid of finally happenned in Hrysos, Dawin's father died.

So for sure, she must be now an anti - Hrysos!!! So how will she behave by knowing that his son got secretly married with a stanger? Will she discover who is the real identity of Alice? How will she react by knowing that not only Dawin's wedding with Alice was fake but also Alice in real is the future Hrysos's crown princess?

Will Dawin's mother become the new obstacles between Dawin & Alice? Will Alice be aware of what happenned to Dawin's father in Hrysos? Who Dawin will choose between his mother and Alice?

Stay tune on monday hahaha but before we'll see khun Ying Sawanee (Dawin's mother), many sweet moments between Dawin & Alice will happen in Chiang Rai :naughty2:.
Ah ah!! So 1 of my guesses will be right if this is really true. I knew there has to be a serious reason behind why Dawin will reject Alice.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Ahh so he said Holland

So he meets his mum & she gets kidnapped all within one episode :risas3:
One thing i like abt thai drama, so many things happen in 1 eps!! LOL!!

I think she will get kidnapped in episode 8. I don't think Anne and her team have succeed to put in one episode all these moments. Many things will happen in today's episode. But we should see Dawin's mother who meet Alice for the 1st time. The Chiang rai part shoud last the half of today's episode I think. Believe me, better for Dawin & Alice to not come back from Chiang rai lol. Also we should see the arrival of Peter Corp Dyrendal when Dawin's mother will be kidnapped (episode8 I guess), a new character "Eden" (don't know how we write his name).

So curiosity is going to be the end of me with this lakorn. I decided to listen to more scripts and have came upon the church part and her returning to Hrysos. I am pretty sure I went page by page ( each chapter) and have not come across the beach kiss scene yet. So I think the beach kiss scene is after the church. The last page of the chapter I stopped at was Davin is at the beach; Alice is in a different car on her way to airport/plane. To be honest, I have a very sad feeling we will not see that until a little bit later but how, where, and when did they get together to go swim in the beach and kiss :confused12::) - it's a retorical question cause I could read more, but just thinking out loud :risas3:
Anne has not followed the script exactly. It's true that her team has cut a lots of sweet scenes (her bf :BangHead:) but she has also added or amplified many sweet scenes like these unexpected kiss scenes. From the script in trueID, they should not kiss each other like this but look at how hot are their kiss scenes :love:. So maybe we will see many pleasant surprises in the next episodes :naughty2:. I think if the chinese fans would not have spoiled us, we would have never imagined these kind of sweet scenes.

Last edited: