[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

lavie93

NY 4ever
The photobook had surpassed 1 million orders :clap: Also, Thongentertainment asked not to share pictures from the photobook while LR is on air (awks because we've already done that lol)
Do u know where to find those pictures? I dont know how to order this photobook from my country. Thanks for your answer. :)

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
so basically there are three kissing scene waiting for us
1. when they are dancing together, it could be only dawin imagination since we also see alice dancing with william or they could be kissing secretly after the dance
View attachment 15913

2. when they are on the beach where they meet for the first time, that could be their first kiss since alice must be back to her country and we could see that alice eyes get teary
View attachment 15914

3. when they are on switzerland, that could be the last scene of the crown princess
View attachment 15915
View attachment 15916
so in the end alice become the queen and dawin decided that he would be staying with her
@lavie93
You can check ethaiCD for the photobook, they offer free worldwide shipping

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Was that the concert where Nadech sang 'How many times do you want it tonight'?!! And Ok Na Ka with Yaya? That concert was the bomb :love:
Yes it was the bomb! :icon12:

Not bias at all, but Nadech had the best performances out of all those pra’eks. I love all of the songs he sang, his part in the skit, his dancing medley with Por, his dancing and singing with Yaya of “Ok Na Ka”.

farfalla

sarNie Hatchling
[TLKT]#ลิขิตรักTheCrownPrincess /31 May 2018
cr.nokbanpha

A future good father you'll be in the future.

The dangerous job to be a cameraman with Yaya lol

These two are so cute & playful at the same time. Even in action scenes, they are sweet :love:.

Behind the scenes are always cute, sweet & finnn with these two :love: haha

Huuufffttt... Seriously only NY has behind the scenes that are sweeter and more fin than the actual drama... Can't get enough of them!!

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Huuufffttt... Seriously only NY has behind the scenes that are sweeter and more fin than the actual drama... Can't get enough of them!!
I have just noticed that in this Gif, Nadech did a "
sarang hae yo" = heart with his hands to Yaya that's why she's happy and crazy after that haha

I should go to bed since it’s 3:50am but I just finished epi 6 again and was watching 4+1 SuperStar concert ( Nadech, Mark, Boy, Mario, and Ken P).
Was that the concert where Nadech sang 'How many times do you want it tonight'?!! And Ok Na Ka with Yaya? That concert was the bomb :love:

How many times do you want Tonight? :naughty2: :risas3: (this is the song title by Chin Chinawut)

cr.Nadech Yaya International Fanclub

Yaya - My Humps by by The Black Eyed Peas
Nadech & Yaya - OK นะคะ / OK Na Ka (Okay please!)

Last edited: