[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I've always wanted to see Yaya with Mario. Seriously wish Yaya could've been in a drama with Nickhun. But a movie is good enough. I'm glad yaya is finally being paired up with James but the storyline sounds bleh...

I wanna see Nadech with Mai Davika.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I have never watched any of Mint's lakorns so seeing her with Nadech would be a first for me
Me neither. I've only seen her in Tawan Deard and (Don't throw rocks at me Mint fans) but there's something about the way Mint talks that I don't like.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Nadech with Aff? :confused12: That will be interesting but hey any lakorn of Nadech is good for me.

Ideally, I think he looks good with Norwegian mixed nang’eks :) ( that’s why I am excited about MLFAS). I kind of like Bella too so that will be good, but that’s it from Channel 3. I won’t name any other nang’eks from other channels cause it’s not possible, but Mai D cause she’s freelance.

For Yaya- only with Mario next if not Nadech. :)

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
so basically there are three kissing scene waiting for us
1. when they are dancing together, it could be only dawin imagination since we also see alice dancing with william or they could be kissing secretly after the dance
images.jpeg

2. when they are on the beach where they meet for the first time, that could be their first kiss since alice must be back to her country and we could see that alice eyes get teary
Dec7ZsuUwAE7Rjv.jpeg

3. when they are on switzerland, that could be the last scene of the crown princess
Dec7ZtKVMAARhkB.jpeg
Dec7ZsvUwAI80Q4.jpeg
so in the end alice become the queen and dawin decided that he would be staying with her

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
so basically there are three kissing scene waiting for us
1. when they are dancing together, it could be only dawin imagination since we also see alice dancing with william
2. when they are on the beach where they meet for the first time, that could be their first kiss since alice must be back to her country
3. when they are on switzerland, that could be the last scene of the crown princess
That’s my count too based on pictures. Kind of not happy that we’ll come this far ( 8 years?) and countless lakorns together as pra’nang and hearing all those erotic and grown up comments to get only kisses :rolleyes: ( but at least it’s real).

Just as a reference...except for their first lakorn together - they hooked up twice in each lakorn after that. :risas3::facepalm::risas3:

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
That’s my count too based on pictures. Kind of not happy that we’ll come this far ( 8 years?) and countless lakorns together as pra’nang and hearing all those erotic and grown up comments to get only kisses :rolleyes: ( but at least it’s real).

Just as a reference...except for their first lakorn together - they hooked up twice in each lakorn after that. :risas3::facepalm::risas3:
it was only what we know maybe there are many more where we dont know, so why yaya said the kiss scene make her really shy maybe because her sister was watching her kissing nadech passionately

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult

should be more on the beach because it will be a love scene montage... but who knows how Anne's bf's amazing editing will be LOL

cr. queenyeon

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
should be more on the beach because it will be a love scene montage... but who knows how Anne's bf's amazing editing will be LOL

cr. queenyeon
:pancarta:

You know someone needs to tell him that just because he doesn’t like love scenes, it means that we don't like it too. Gosh darn it- I want them to have a connection before they go back to Hrysos.

They need to get back to Hairy Sauce/Holy Sauce ASAP so that I can see those scenes :love:
I started typing hairy sauce and/or holy sauce but I came to realize that it’s too long and much easier to type 6 letters :thumbup:

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
I have a feeling that Dawin is going to reject her feelings (and she would walk away in tears) for him before she goes bk to her country and that's when the scene where he slams his jacket in frustration at the beach comes. He might tell her that it is impossible between them and he is just going to focus on being her bodyguard and also forget about their happy memories. We can see his aloof face to the princess once both have returned to her country. Let's see how it goes!

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I have a feeling that Dawin is going to reject her feelings (and she would walk away in tears) for him before she goes bk to her country and that's when the scene where he slams his jacket in frustration at the beach comes. He might tell her that it is impossible between them and he is just going to focus on being her bodyguard and also forget about their happy memories. We can see his aloof face to the princess once both have returned to her country. Let's see how it goes!
So many scenerious and theories and it's breaking my heart.:crybaby2::crybaby2: I should just put myself out of misery and go find spoilers ;) but I am going to wait it out with the majority of you.:aaaaa: