[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I was complaining a lot about the edits, cuts, and how short the romance scenes were and how Anne's BF snipped those scenes, but now that I've finished feeling sad ( :)) I thought maybe I was spoiled by IG, this thread before the lakorn airs, and the NYFC's pictures and bts. What if I was a viewer with no knowledges of the waterfall carrying scene or the dialogues that tooked place then this episode is probably not as bad and maybe FIN scenes were sufficient?

Also, maybe I am okay that Anne's BF took the dialogues between Dawin/Alice out when he carried her back to the village. I mean think about it, he's in love and about to confess his love for her ( to himself) during that night so with that added dialogue, it will make it seem as though they still have some fricken/duty sentiment. With that dialogue missing and jealousy scenes added to this episdoe- we can concluded that they're falling for each other.

Last edited:

varda

sarNie Hatchling
I was complaining a lot about the edits, cuts, and how short the romance scenes were and how Anne's BF snipped those scenes, but now that I've finished feeling sad ( :)) I thought maybe I was spoiled by IG, this thread before the lakorn airs, and the NYFC's pictures and bts. What if I was a viewer with no knowledges of the waterfall carrying scene or the dialogues that tooked place then this episode is probably not as bad and maybe FIN scenes were sufficient?

Also, maybe I am okay that Anne's BF took the dialogues between Dawin/Alice out when he carried her back to the village. I mean think about it, he's in love and about to confess his love for her ( to himself) during that night so with that added dialogue, it will make it seem as though they still have some fricken/duty sentiment. With that dialogue missing and jealousy scenes added to this episdoe- we can concluded that they're falling for each other.
As for me, I kinda understand your sentiment. I was not really searched Likit Ruk everywhere before this lakorn went on air. Yes, I saw some bits and pieces of snippets and BTS but not much. What I don’t like from the editing of this episode is the sweet scenes was very short and cut in a sloppy way. I mean, it wouldn’t be no harm to add like a mere 5-10 seconds so that the viewer can feel the scenes too. I just felt cheated, not from my expectation, but because it robbed my right to feel the scene. Yes, I saw Alice was start to feel jealous and confuse, but I want to feel it too as viewer. Just a mere second before I feel it, suddenly it jumped to another scene. How frustrated.

/rant off

(Hmmm I hope my explanation made sense. Am a bit emotional because I have to wait another 6 days after a badly edited (in my opinion) episode). LOL.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
As for me, I kinda understand your sentiment. I was not really searched Likit Ruk everywhere before this lakorn went on air. Yes, I saw some bits and pieces of snippets and BTS but not much. What I don’t like from the editing of this episode is the sweet scenes was very short and cut in a sloppy way. I mean, it wouldn’t be no harm to add like a mere 5-10 seconds so that the viewer can feel the scenes too. I just felt cheated, not from my expectation, but because it robbed my right to feel the scene. Yes, I saw Alice was start to feel jealous and confuse, but I want to feel it too as viewer. Just a mere second before I feel it, suddenly it jumped to another scene. How frustrated.

/rant off

(Hmmm I hope my explanation made sense. Am a bit emotional because I have to wait another 6 days after a badly edited (in my opinion) episode). LOL.
Make sense. There's so much left unseen and they wanted it to fit in one episode.

varda

sarNie Hatchling
Episode 6 is up on youtube but they don’t have part 2, where Dawin and Naree otw to Chiang Rai. How to rewatch this lakorn in a proper way, now SJDK is not working yet and the person in charge of uploading to Ch3 YT couldn’t do his/her job properly. Whyyyy?? :sad6::sad6:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thank you everyone for updating and commenting.

So emotional....I can feel her pain..:crybaby2:

Caption:
Alice: I will go back to my grandfather!!!

You go, girl!!!...:clap:

Caption:
Alice: Why didn't you introduce me that I'm your wife.

Caption:
Dawin: Couldn't believe that you can pretend to lose.
Alice: I don't need to win everything. You're the one who told me that.

It's too bad that Alice asked him in the dark. If she asked him during the day, then she would see the meaning in his eyes that screames, "It is YOU!!!" lol....

cr:as tagged
Caption:
Alice: Do you have a girlfriend?
Dawin: No, I don't have...but there's someone in my heart.

Nadeya327

sarNie Hatchling
Episode 6 is up on youtube but they don’t have part 2, where Dawin and Naree otw to Chiang Rai. How to rewatch this lakorn in a proper way, now SJDK is not working yet and the person in charge of uploading to Ch3 YT couldn’t do his/her job properly. Whyyyy?? :sad6::sad6:
This is part 2 of Ep6

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I'm really not trying to complain here but the editing is really starting to get to me. There's barely enough time for fin scenes. Bc there's so many characters. Scenes bounce around so much. The scenes of Alice and dawin are so short and if they're not arguing, there is just small talks or them in silence and into their own thoughts. Ugh! Seriously, each scene of them isn't even long enough for you to get the feels! At least for me it's like that.

Honestly, I know that's Ann's bf but what is the point of being such a strict, detailed producer yet your "editor" bf's work isn't on your level? Instead of being strict on yaya and nadech playing their roles right, she should've been on to her bf's butt. (Ok, I guess I did let out a big rant. Lol)

And I thought there would be a willing scene?? Is there not??

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
What confuses me is why Anne let her bf continue to edit? Because she definitely read the feedback & it was pretty clear that no-one really liked his editing, yet she let him continue to edit episode 6 (according to his IG photo from 5 days ago). Why would she do that??!! It makes no sense. She should have just dropped him as soon as she heard the negative feedback on the editing & gotten professionals to do it

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I'm really not trying to complain here but the editing is really starting to get to me. There's barely enough time for fin scenes. Bc there's so many characters. Scenes bounce around so much. The scenes of Alice and dawin are so short and if they're not arguing, there is just small talks or them in silence and into their own thoughts. Ugh! Seriously, each scene of them isn't even long enough for you to get the feels! At least for me it's like that.

Honestly, I know that's Ann's bf but what is the point of being such a strict, detailed producer yet your "editor" bf's work isn't on your level? Instead of being strict on yaya and nadech playing their roles right, she should've been on to her bf's butt. (Ok, I guess I did let out a big rant. Lol)

And I thought there would be a willing scene?? Is there not??
I don't think there is a willing scene :confused12:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
So far, I enjoyed Ep5 the most and was expected too high that Ep6 would be getting better too... I saw P’Anne and her team promoted a lot of Finn pictures for Ep6, i was expected that they will make us feel finnnn with Alice and Dawin in Chiang Rai, but it turn out that the editing team disappointed us again :facepalm: they shorten all sweet scenes and show us nonsense scenes :BangHead: I don’t expect anything more from LR. It took them many months and years to finish filming and invested a lot $$ on LR, but the editing was so poor :crybaby2:Really feel disappointed, When will we could watch the best lakorn of NY ??
I didn't expect anything from LR too coz I hate this storyline. But I wasn't expecting the editing to be like this... there's still 6 episodes to go. It might get better or worse ahahhaha you wanna make it to the end though. It's okay, get that perfect NY lakorn or die trying right ahhahah this isn't the last you'll see them. If I can choose, I hope khun Ja gets them again and uses the director for Ra Rerng Fai. I think this combo with NY will do well. And I want khun ja to develop something for them and spend the time on the script like she did with Plerng Boon. I don't want no Plerng Boon though ahahaha she lost out to Anne to book them this last time, so hopefully she's still in the queue for them still. It was confirmed by khun Ja herself that she asked for them again but she lost out to Anne. So, yeah I wouldn't lose hope at getting that perfect NY lakorn. Just hope that whoever has them next don't get that CHOKING disease ahahahhaha listen to me producers, NO ACTION and you'll do fine ahhaha

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
not gonna lie this scene broke my heart... like alice y u gotta be so cold :crybaby2:

:sad6:

Dawin distancing himself made me tear up a bit, tbh

what i felt like after the scene lol (nadech looking extra spicy these days :love:)

BUT never fear they made up with this scene (so hot...the sexual tension lol)

that end pose tho...:icon12:

oh god 7 more days for the angst :facepalm:

Rita

Nadech <3
Personally I love NY but this drama really isn't hitting the spot for me. It could be the editing or the plot but from all the promotions and bts clips, I am pretty disappointed.

Honestly, when did the feeling start? Throughout the entire time of cohabitation, they were always mad at each other with minimal interaction. I don't really see any gesture/mood that could made them fall in love (I guess I can probably imagine lol or maybe my expectations was just too high because of kdrama). With 6 episodes left, I don't see any grand plans to make this any better but finger cross for better episodes. I do wish it gets a lot better as I don't see NY will be having another lakorn any time soon.

Last edited:

farfalla

sarNie Hatchling
Guys, can you please help to explain about the story?

- So alice has to married Dawin because?

- Why did Alice cried at the beach?

- Why they did they go to Chiang Rai?

I suppose they are related to her return to Hrysos

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
So why didn't Dawin introduce Alice as his wife when they got to the village??

One minute, he's like shes my wife, next minute he's like this is Naree.

And are people in the mountains/villages that friendly? By friendly I mean, a lot of physical contact especially like how that Mutmee girl is? Jw.