[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
When they were discussing if Dawin had a gf and he said no, but he does have someone in his heart...what did Dawin say in his mind when Alice walked away???

It's killing me not knowing what they're saying in this episode.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
why my imagination getting wild when alice said that she wanna be naree for the last time they together, so that means she wanna do her duty as dawin's wife, i really hope they really do their duty as husband and wife kkkk, at least kissing passionately please....
you and me both!

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
The buzz is definitely good for today and yesterday. It's a whole new world when you read the feedback from the Thais ahahhahaa it's a nice turn around from last week coz they were going in on the script. I think yesterday's editing really helped them to bring back some people. There was a thread asking if people should continue to watch it at pantip and it was favorable. The thread trashing anne and the script is trending at pantip as their recommended thread. But now the threads are more positive due to the acting from today and they like the part about the King. Much better this week than last week. That's what I've said about the pace with Anne's lakorn and naturally at episode 6 it should be good around this time and progress. Today's editing was good from the beginning I liked the whole fake out of getting Alice to go back home but still a lot of political stuff, like why can't the editing be choppy here but slower for the fin scene... it's supposed to be a slow build up but his ass is cutting it faster than lightening, anne's bf really ruined this. It's episode 6 he heard what people have to say about last week... he gotta go. Shu shu...

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
When they were discussing if Dawin had a gf and he said no, but he does have someone in his heart...what did Dawin say in his mind when Alice walked away???

This starts as the part when Davin drives up the moutain. Cut and paste for google translate, it does the job if you're down for the tedious task.

http://dara.trueid.net/novel/243427/1/245440

sasuke06

sarNie Adult

Clip: https://twitter.com/sine__zaii/status/1001493211192311808

After Dawin's confession, Alice said that "I'm happy for you! I wish you to be lucky" then Dawin smiled like he was confused and said "wait a minute" but Alice immediately replied "I'm sleepy, I will go to sleep"

Dawin in his mind is saying with his moments with Alice in flashbacks "I have someone in my heart, in real, we should never meet together, we grown up from different places, we have a different way of life, I don't know too why we knew and live together"

PS: I thought I have explained it earlier lol

Two scenes with different feelings, one drama and another one sweet & fin to feed us until the next episode

cr.ch3thailand

I need more of that waterfall behind the scene. I wish there will be a talui kong tai or bung_lakorn will share all his clips

Next week!

Last edited:

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
Someone on twitter said what if they edit out the kiss we saw in the Chinese ending credits :eek: I would honestly fly to Thailand to give Anne's bf a piece of my mind :BangHead:
i dont think they will cut that scene because it was the last scene, why i think likit ruk will have the same ending like korean drama descendant of the sun where they go to the beach where they meet at the first time and kissing passionately