[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Look how people praise how much Nadech is handsome in Likit rak lool. (I have translated some parts but don't know if it is precised because she used so many thai expressions, difficult to translate but to summarize, she s in love with Nadech like most of those who watched LR :love:

What is funny is the reply from Nadech's manager, Ae supachai who is the most influential, powerful manager in Thailand. To tell you how important he is, he is the one who managed Nadech, mario, weir, ken phuphoom, kimberley etc...I think 50% of famous celebrity in thai ET has been discovered by him and he said:

"He s so handsome that nowadays,I cannot be anymore a manager to find new celebs because I can't find someone who is as handsome as him, It doesn't exist anymore :crybaby2::crybaby2: I'm crying :icon12::icon12:"

Then, Nadech family's friend and Ae's friend too, @seng_khonkaen said "Wait for Nadech's child, for sure he will be more handsome @yayeeumarin, isn't it??:):)

In love with this scene :love:

cr.Ch3Thailand

Hahhahah the "cows fall, buffalo dies" expression is always my favorite ahhaha the "so handsome you have to beg for your life" one is good too ahhahaah It's true. You drool over nadech in literally EVERY SCENE Some people even said they were under the spell of his body hair especially his armpit hair LOLOLOL Anne said there would be a lot of shirtless scenes and we only got one!!!! She better watch her back!

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
You have no idea how many times I paused and played this scene before finally calling it quits at 3am last night. I like the blurred out wide opened mouth of his one crew in the background when Alice walked in.

Alice was glowing, even with that plain wedding gown, and simple hair and natural makeup.

Thanks for tagging me when you watched it live yesterday and I was so ready for it.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I don’t know if it’s the same in Thailand but in other countries I think mostly The rating is low because not many watch tv in rural compared to those who lives in the city
That’s what I am speculating- lack of electronics and /or lack of time for watching televisions since they may be using their time for other things.

Nadeya327

sarNie Hatchling
Look how people praise how much Nadech is handsome in Likit rak lool. (I have translated some parts but don't know if it is precised because she used so many thai expressions, difficult to translate but to summarize, she s in love with Nadech like most of those who watched LR :love:

What is funny is the reply from Nadech's manager, Ae supachai who is the most influential, powerful manager in Thailand. To tell you how important he is, he is the one who managed Nadech, mario, weir, ken phuphoom, kimberley etc...I think 50% of famous celebrity in thai ET has been discovered by him and he said:

"He s so handsome that nowadays,I cannot be anymore a manager to find new celebs because I can't find someone who is as handsome as him, It doesn't exist anymore :crybaby2::crybaby2: I'm crying :icon12::icon12:"

Then, Nadech family's friend and Ae's friend too, @seng_khonkaen said "Wait for Nadech's child, for sure he will be more handsome @yayeeumarin, isn't it??:):)

In love with this scene :love:

cr.Ch3Thailand

I can’t find any exact word in dictionary to describe how handsome Nadech is.... He is more than human, ...I think in his past life, he was a Greek God :love:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
The electronics theory is not correct. It's exactly as I stated that ch3 and ch7 have different success and target areas. You can't say that ch3 doesn't do well in the rural coz they don't have the electronics to watch it. But then how does ch7 get the higher ratings in the rural? But ch 7 gets lower ratings in bkk? People in bkk have no electronics then? ahhaa NO wrong theory!

In order for ch3 lakorns to increase their numbers in the rural market, the lakorn itself has to be good enough for the rural and sometimes if not most of the time the ch7 lakorn that they're going against has to not be performing well too. Essentially, ch3 has to sway ch7 loyal fan base otherwise their ratings will just stay around the same area. In Thailand, they often just have channel loyalty where they just prefer certain channels and never switch it. It's a test to how good the actual lakorn is to make people plan their lives to get home and watch it live. It means that they are hooked so they get their ass home to watch it live ahhahaa Ch7, 9/10 times will beat ch3 coz they can't get those rural areas that ch7 dominates.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
They only did the opening ceremony ? Didn’t they start filming a while ago?
If you have never seen the openning ceremony, here for you a clip by Urassayaclub. this clip has the highest views (1,3M) in urassayaclubdotcom. The hype was real since the beginning. Likit rak has begun in 2016, August the 15th....almost 2years now.

Openning ceremony "ลิขิตรัก The Crown Princess" [15-08-16]
crUrassayaclub

[ENG SUB] Nadech Yaya & Anne Thong 'Likhid Ruk - The Crown Princess' | Newsplus 15/8/16
cr.NYinterFC

[ENG SUB] Nadech Yaya Team Up Clear Rumor In Open Ceremony "Likid Ruk - The Crown Princess" 15/8/16
cr.NYinterFC

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
The electronics theory is not correct. It's exactly as I stated that ch3 and ch7 have different success and target areas. You can't say that ch3 doesn't do well in the rural coz they don't have the electronics to watch it. But then how does ch7 get the higher ratings in the rural? But ch 7 gets lower ratings in bkk? People in bkk have no electronics then? ahhaa NO wrong theory!

In order for ch3 lakorns to increase their numbers in the rural market, the lakorn itself has to be good enough for the rural and sometimes if not most of the time the ch7 lakorn that they're going against has to not be performing well too. Essentially, ch3 has to sway ch7 loyal fan base otherwise their ratings will just stay around the same area. In Thailand, they often just have channel loyalty where they just prefer certain channels and never switch it. It's a test to how good the actual lakorn is to make people plan their lives to get home and watch it live. It means that they are hooked so they get their ass home to watch it live ahhahaa Ch7, 9/10 times will beat ch3 coz they can't get those rural areas that ch7 dominates.
Hey same team here. Why you be knocking down my theory? But you’re right :worship2: I can attest to channel loyalty because I am loyal to Channel 3 ( Thai) and here where I live, I only watch channel 7 programs ( news, sitcoms, series, etc.). It will be hard press for me to jump channels for news in channel 2 or 5 or 32.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Hey same team here. Why you be knocking down my theory? But you’re right :worship2: I can attest to channel loyalty because I am loyal to Channel 3 ( Thai) and here where I live, I only watch channel 7 programs ( news, sitcoms, series, etc.). It will be hard press for me to jump channels for news in channel 2 or 5 or 32.
ahahha because it's a pretty bad and erroneous theory ahahhaaha gotta shut it down ahhaha Channel loyalty plays a huge role so ch3's job is to make sure they just keep those viewers and try to increase. They can't afford to lose their Bkk it's not like Bkk people don't watch ch 7 either they just camp out at ch3 and channelone31 more but it's expected if they can't sway the rural too much.

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
I can’t find any exact word in dictionary to describe how handsome Nadech is.... He is more than human, ...I think in his past life, he was a Greek God :love:

Like Adonis. :risas3:

Although if Greek mythology would be made into fantasy film. I’d like Nadech and Yaya to play Psyche and Cupid cause I think it’s one of the most romantic story there. :risas3:

Last edited:

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
If you have never seen the openning ceremony, here for you a clip by Urassayaclub. this clip has the highest views (1,3M) in urassayaclubdotcom. The hype was real since the beginning. Likit rak has begun in 2016, August the 15th....almost 2years now.

Openning ceremony "ลิขิตรัก The Crown Princess" [15-08-16]
crUrassayaclub

[ENG SUB] Nadech Yaya & Anne Thong 'Likhid Ruk - The Crown Princess' | Newsplus 15/8/16
cr.NYinterFC

[ENG SUB] Nadech Yaya Team Up Clear Rumor In Open Ceremony "Likid Ruk - The Crown Princess" 15/8/16
cr.NYinterFC
Yes I’ve seen this. I was actually talking about how there might be fake rating from other people who didnt like them. Then I said I saw some pics of nadechs other drama that I thought they were trying to trend to make distraction at the same time that LR went on air. To which one replied that they were doing the worship ceremony that’s why those pics were there. And I wondered because that particular drama started shooting awhile ago. And it was reiterated that it was being refilmed.