[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Does anyone know what did the lady say to Davin about his destiny with Alice? I’m watching again with HD quality. So happy
I'll try and it's about as closed as I could get with my understanding - someone Thai can point out the mistakes I don't mind. There's two words that may be use interchangeably that I can't tell if I should use "Fate or Destiny" but here goes"

After the English statement
Lady: I am referring to you
Davin: You’re referring to me?
Lady: Yes. Not long fate will lead you to find what you’re searching for.
Davin: I’ve never search for anything. Excuse me, Thank you very much.
Lady: What about the question of the one that left which gave life to you? Your suspicion of why you were separated from a far distance. Are you certain that deep inside your heart, you are not searching for it?
Lady: Not long, you’ll get the answer. The answer that will bring you the most important responsibility/duty. A duty that you will give your life for - not just one life, but two lives. Two lives that have been destined to meet. That is a connection that is greater than fate. One life that is as high as the sky, while the other like the mountain ( I can’t figured out what the Thai adjective she used to describe the mountain - maybe strong?).
Davin: I don’t understand what you're saying.
Lady: No one can change Destiny or Fate and I wish you good luck
Davin: Fate…

( I don't know why the music and scene reminds me of Man of Steel :risas3:)

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Last edited:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Oh so it was Yaya who coached Nadech on his "French." ahhahaa She said it was "sexy." Gotta watch them on their morning shows today. And Yaya too was drooling from Nadech's handsomeness ahhahaha she said "oooohhhyyyy!" Have to watch how she says it ahhaha This is the first lakorn for me too where it was like every scene I was like damn he's hot hahaha it's true ahaha

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh so it was Yaya who coached Nadech on his "French." ahhahaa She said it was "sexy." Gotta watch them on their morning shows today. And Yaya too was drooling from Nadech's handsomeness ahhahaha she said "oooohhhyyyy!" Have to watch how she says it ahhaha This is the first lakorn for me too where it was like every scene I was like damn he's hot hahaha it's true ahaha
Darn, I just realized that I could have watched this when it airs live since it's PM my time and I am just watching playoff hockey. What's the name and I'll look for it in Youtube or other media form.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
So going back to that scene of Alice and Davin at the cemetery with the flashback of young Davin and his dad, the guy playing Davin's dad when he was a kid...is that Cindy Sirinya's husband?? Or am I mistaken? It looks like him.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I like the background music and the acting. It really flows well. I can see why it took them so long to make this lakorn. I just hope it’s not too much fighting scenes bc thai lakorns tends to over do it.

Anyways, I’m loving the scenes of ya ya falling into Nadechs arms it looks so natural and flows so well and the music just keeps hyping it up.