[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
IKR, commercials did not seem excessive cause maybe I was anxiously waiting for each part! They can’t leave me hanging like this! Also, looks like fake Alice was poisoned.

yoyo_icecube

sarNie Egg
Yoghurt is slaying :love::love: And Yaya appearing from behind the rock was so well planned; the sun behind her and her standing above everyone else :clap::clap:
agree.. so true.. the scene is perfect. all the flashbacks appear so perfectly. the quality of this production deserve praises.. like alot. they are almost as good as k-drama. i could say, its already surpass chinese drama.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I can't help comparing this to LLSR lol; in LLSR it took fricking ages for Petra & Ramin to meet and we had at least 1 pointless episode. But in 1 episode Anne has managed to introduce all the key characters and their relationships with each other, the 2 leads met within the first 30 mins or so, viewers are already thinking about who could be behind Alice's failed kidnapping and so much more. Well done Anne & the whole cast & crew of LR :clap::clap:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay, during viewing episode 1 live I kept getting IG notifications from Ma’Keaw’s IG updates. I’m thinking dang lady/ Nadech why aren’t you watching LR and what’s so important that you have to post during airing? :fighting3:

Nanghom

❤NY❤
Seems like that Anne intentionally bumb into Davin and made him realize his dream.. will she protray god mother kind of role??

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
The reason why I already love Alice and also how Yaya played this character. Alice is not that typical lead actress you see in some lakorns where she will be the weaker one. Alice is fierce, strong, independent, a very modern woman and she is impressed by nobody even our handsome james bond man Davin. Instead of crying or being scared or shouting, Alice helps Davin and targets this man's hand with a knife she found herself, SO COOL!!! The 2nd scene, even she has not anymore any strengh, she still resists against Davin because she wants to proove that she needs nobody to assist her whereas in real...she is a PRINCESS!!! And everything I have just described, Yaya has done it so well :clap:

I m already in love with Davin & Alice, two strong characters. Both Nadech & Yaya have so much sex appeal, there is an explosing chemistry between them and their dialogues make it look even more hot!

Last edited:

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I feel like I've been waiting for this drama my whole life!!! Yasss! The day has come! Thank you for the link, I was able to watch it live. Today's episode was satisfying. Yaya and Nadech's chemistry never gets old.

I can't thank Ann T enough for this project. It's like her newest baby and she put so much heart and work into it.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Episode 1 from start to finish was pretty impressive! I have no critique ahhahahahahaha or nothing major at least! I'm gonna re-run the F out of this all day and I'll come back with a recap at some point... it is a Monday after all! The scene at the end, was something I was waiting for from reading the spoilers and it exceeded my imagination for it. Also, some of the scenes were executed differently from the spoilers, so Anne's got some tricks in her pockets for sure.

Nanghom

❤NY❤
Ohh god I should have come here at break :facepalm: Anne nailed it... all are very beautiful.. even villians are beautiful .. excluding Alice's uncle though lol

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
That scene was my favourite scene of the whole episode, it really reasserted how Davin & Alice come from 2 different worlds & their social status are complete opposite; and what made it even better was that Davin didn't even know how different they were from each other yet.