[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

fresh

sarNie Adult
Finally, LR will be on air in a few hours. Thanks a lot everyone for sharing.
Too bad, due too copyright, it's hard for subber to sub and upload this lakorn for inter fans.
Wish Ch3 would allow fans to add soft sub to their lakorn clips like the OST.
Do you think they'll allow it and how to get their attention?

she_love_NY

sarNie Egg
Today is the day I’ve been waiting for. Can’t wait for tonight :aaaaa: Thank you guys for all the updates.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Omg mel .. u r the best and Ann should be honor. So excited people lol
Ahaaha Anne went broke for this! It's the least I can do hahahaa Definitely gonna wake up, hopefully in time, to watch it live, starting with the scoop. I might be here popping off hahaaa SMH that scoop should've been aired yesterday not that boring ssbt show ahhahaha and the second MV omg they really gonna drop it today! I don't like what ch3 is doing... but I mean it is what is. :rolleyes:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
So if I watch it live via the internet via their channel 3 link, will that help with the rating? If not then I will wait til it's uploaded w/o the commercials. :):confused12:

ETA: little old me trying to do what I can to help. LOL

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
So if I watch it live via the internet via their channel 3 link, will that help with the rating? If not then I will wait til it's uploaded w/o the commercials. :):confused12:

ETA: little old me trying to do what I can to help. LOL
I'm not too sure if it helps with the general ratings but I think streaming it live is probably helpful because they can track stream views for other aspects of their business too that's why they also promote watching through their fb, ch3 app, facebook etc... commericials are just enough time to spazz, just saying lolololol

If you are going to watch it live, you have to coordinate with bkk time, 8pm

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not too sure if it helps with the general ratings but I think streaming it live is probably helpful because they can track stream views for other aspects of their business too that's why they also promote watching through their fb, ch3 app, facebook etc... commericials are just enough time to spazz, just saying lolololol

If you are going to watch it live, you have to coordinate with bkk time, 8pm
Yep, up and ready 7am tomorrow (my time) and will catch the special at 8-8:20am and then the show that should start at 8:20am. So pathetic of me, never did this for any lakorn before.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Yep, up and ready 7am tomorrow (my time) and will catch the special at 8-8:20am and then the show that should start at 8:20am. So pathetic of me, never did this for any lakorn before.
6am my time...

Not pathetic at all ahahhaa it's real FOMO I swear coz I know the krasae is about to pop off tomorrow! It's better to start with everyone coz it's gonna be a minute to catch up ahahaa This lakorn is the ONE ahhaha I never buy photobooks but I did for this one and I WILL buy the dvd if it gets made. You can't sleep on, literally ahhaa, LR. I sure slept in for LLSR though ahhahaah

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
6am my time...

Not pathetic at all ahahhaa it's real FOMO I swear coz I know the krasae is about to pop off tomorrow! It's better to start with everyone coz it's gonna be a minute to catch up ahahaa This lakorn is the ONE ahhaha I never buy photobooks but I did for this one and I WILL buy the dvd if it gets made. You can't sleep on, literally ahhaa, LR. I sure slept in for LLSR though ahhahaah
Oh you're west of me. This may be the first for me in terms of buying photobook, dvd, etc. Where to buy the phonebook? One day I can look back and see how crazy I was - LOL. I hope for those that could read Thai, please share the krasae and all that shit from Panptip. If only that site has english conversion, I'll be all over it. :celebrate16:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Oh you're west of me. This may be the first for me in terms of buying photobook, dvd, etc. Where to buy the phonebook? One day I can look back and see how crazy I was - LOL. I hope for those that could read Thai, please share the krasae and all that shit from Panptip. If only that site has english conversion, I'll be all over it. :celebrate16:
You can buy the book here. The book is around $16-17 and shipping out of Thailand is usually $20-25 alone so this is actually a steal, not a real mark up at all. The book is even bigger than LLSR photobook but it's several dollars cheaper.

https://www.ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=87794

Pantip is actually VERY anti-NY. Majority of the comments there are not good for NY and NY fans have fled pantip for years now. They don't really have a strong presence there to defend these anti comments. So, I don't really take those comments into consideration because it's gonna be trolls. I just read pantip because it is the most centralized place to get updates on all of Thai et. But the forum itself is full of trolls. Thai's are pretty savage I don't think some of you guys can handle them hahaaha it's not as big as it used to be since they changed their format at one point too. People just don't comment as much there but when there is krasae, it tends to go up more there too.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Wait, did they pull a fast one on us???

They already aired the scoop which is the old scoop at 8am!! wtf... I need those extra 20 mins hahahaa I don't know if there is a scoop before the first episode now and why are they evening showing an old one I thought it was supposed to be new?? This scoop promo came out yesterday and no one noticed ahhaa wtf is happening...