[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Can someone translate this please, if its any important news
#กว่าจะเป็นลิขิตรักtheCrownPrincess ติดตามสกู๊ปพิเศษ เบื้องหน้า เบื้องหลัง การถ่ายทำละครลิขิตรัก The Crown Princess ที่ต่างประเทศ กับผู้จัด แอน ทองประสม คืนนี้ (21 เมษายน) ในรายการสีสันบันเทิง หลังข่าวในพระราชสำนัก #ลิขิตรักTheCrownPrincess#LikhitraktheCrownPrincess #สีสันบันเทิง #ช่อง3 #ช่อง33

I hope the '21' doesn't refer to the 21st of May as the air date......

Nadech Yaya International Fanclub

Don't forget to follow Special Scoop behind the filming The Crown Princess in abroad TONIGHT at Ch3 during Seesan Banteung

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Still not in official HD version but this one must be the teaser with the best quality in youtube

ลิขิตรัก thecrownprincess
cr.Kimdojee

I keep thinking Princess Alice's country is called Harry-sauce or holy sauce like Mins says :risas3:
The country named "Hrysos" which is near to "Chrysos". Chrysos is a greek word which means "gold". Alice comes from a wealthy country thanks to their gold. Gold in thai is "Thong". Ann's real name is Thongprasom and "prasom" means "mix".

To summarize: chrysos = gold = thong....& prasom = mix, does the gold is sthg "thong prasom"? :risas3:

Wonder why Ann has decided to name this country like this hehehe, Ann is the real Gold haha.

PS: don't believe me, I'am just speculating lol (thanks to aorumm for these infos)

Last edited:

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling
Still not in official HD version but this one must be the teaser with the best quality in youtube

ลิขิตรัก thecrownprincess
cr.Kimdojee

The country named "Alysos" which is near to "Chrysos". Chrysos is a greek word which means "gold". Alice comes from a wealthy country thanks to their gold. Gold in thai is "Thong". Ann's real name is Thongprasom and "prasom" means "mix".

To summarize: chrysos = gold = thong....& prasom = mix, does the gold is sthg "thong prasom"? :risas3:

Ann + Chrysos = Alysos?

Wonder why Ann has decided to name this country like this hehehe, Ann is the real Gold haha.

PS: don't believe me, I'am just speculating lol (thanks to aorumm for these infos)
I agree with mins i like holy sauce country rather than alysos lol.. If Ann is really associated it w her name that is pretty hahahhahaha

Waiting for the detective NYFC on IG to solve this mystery xD I wouldn't be surprised if Nadech gave it to her along with the camera during the midnight surprise on her birthday :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:
We better let them do the job I'm so bad at it hahahha but the necklace really resembles a lot here..

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Alice said at the end, she believes that love between people with different status can happen but not to her... girl please ahhahahahahhaha get ready for the ANGST
yimmybang is good at teasing Alice 555. By Judging this pic shared by Yimmy, we don't know if it will happen for Alice & Dawin but as for Nadech Yaya, "make it happen, make it happen yeah" 555 :naughty2: :love:

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Omg it’s finally happening may the 8 , thanks all for updating. So happy I can cry but kinda sad if this end what r we gonna watch lol .

Ann found her perfect castle in Germany .
Lol I didn't even think about that :crybaby2::crybaby2:The only lakorn I'm interested in watching apart from LR is My Love From the Star but that might not even air until next year :crybaby2::crybaby2:so I have no idea what I will do between when LR finishes & when MLFTS airs