[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
LOL @sasuke06 No more yoga pics!! I don't care what anne has posted in the past ahahahha she could be like actart and actually post nothing but the point is, now is the time to actually promote and be posting something. But...... She's gonna give us a snapchat shot with 5 secs of the ost when it should be the actual teaser that she uploaded... she can do better than that ahhaha the comments in her post are mostly asking for the teaser or airdate or commenting that they've been waiting ahhahaa
The problem is we assume LR will be on air on May the 7th, that's why we are complaining. We don't even know what's gonna happen, KF could have 12 or 13 or 14 eps and CH3 could have any other special programs on Monday / tuesday lot before LR airs. I believe ch3 and Tencent have targeted a "precise date" so they will do everything to air LR at this date. We should just wait for any official date.

I think I need to do yoga so I can relax! If I enjoy this lakorn, I will order one of her yoga work out outfits ahhahaha
You need Yoga to relax yourself lol or use this anger in Ann's IG to put the pressure on her.

I've just seen Nadechactivity's last post, they have confirmed it again, Na has really an OST: "#รอเพลงแบร์ด้วย อยากฟังมากกก" means "#we're waiting to listen to Bear's OST too, we would like to listen to it so much". They represent his official fanclub, they will not share any false information or else, Mae Kaew or Aarshar will tell them.

cr.https://www.instagram.com/p/BhzD1jbnwyf/?taken-by=nadechactivity

Last edited:

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
The problem is we assume LR will be on air on May the 7th, that's why we are complaining. We don't even know what's gonna happen, KF could have 12 or 13 or 14 eps and CH3 could have any other special programs on Monday / tuesday lot before LR airs. I believe ch3 and Tencent have targeted a "precise date" so they will do everything to air LR at this date. We should just wait for any official date.

You need Yoga to relax yourself lol or use this anger in Ann's IG to put the pressure on her.

I've just seen Nadechactivity's last post, they have confirmed it again, Na has really an OST: "#รอเพลงแบร์ด้วย อยากฟังมากกก" means "#we're waiting to listen to Bear's OST too, we would like to listen to it so much". They represent his official fanclub, they will not share any false information or else, Mae Kaew or Aarshar will tell them.

cr.https://www.instagram.com/p/BhzD1jbnwyf/?taken-by=nadechactivity
Anne does enough yoga for all of us she let's us know everyday

The 7th is the magic date hahaha If it's not the 7th it's the 8th which is still the same week. I don't see KF being 14 episodes but with our luck it probably is and that would be the only good reason why this isn't getting promoted right now. Why do you think anne posted that 5 sec clip she's been getting pressured all week ahahha

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
We ain't lying LOL

There's still a possibility that they could drop a teaser on Saturday because again it's one of the days that teasers are released. But I have a better chance of putting my money on Anne's first post being a yoga post ahhaha. Watch. And when you see that post go up, just know I lost my shit LOLOLOL

It's yoga time, need to relax!

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah it is surely time for yoga..my body is aching and I have to calm myself for any possibility..thanks Ann for the suggestion lol..

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
There you go, pressure works ahahhaa

Princess Alice will appear on the morning show at noon bkk time. So you can check that out live in a few hours. I think they did their perd kong in character and this may be a part of it. I'm not sure if yaya will appear in person. She should be filming her lakorn and she was on a flight this morning. Unless... her flight is to come back to bangkok. I'm not really following that production but I know they have to shoot in Chiangmai so Yaya is either going or coming from their this morning.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh0K9UPBRTi/?taken-by=thongentertainment

Hrysos... too bad. I like my spelling of Holy Sauce for their fake country.

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
Teasers are very high quality nowadays, I wonder if they use different people to edit them because the quality is so different from the telecast of the lakorns. The set up of the teaser as an interview is similar to plerng boon. The teaser wasn't part of the show and the posts from ig made it sound like there's gonna be a feautre on the actual show so I don't know if there's more coming out of this or they just wanted people to catch the teaser when it first dropped?

Best quality out so far https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh0c9xOAWIY/?taken-by=nyclub_pantip

Alice said at the end, she believes that love between people with different status can happen but not to her... girl please ahhahahahahhaha get ready for the ANGST

koji1234

sarNie Egg
Teasers are very high quality nowadays, I wonder if they use different people to edit them because the quality is so different from the telecast of the lakorns. The set up of the teaser as an interview is similar to plerng boon. The teaser wasn't part of the show and the posts from ig made it sound like there's gonna be a feautre on the actual show so I don't know if there's more coming out of this or they just wanted people to catch the teaser when it first dropped?

Best quality out so far https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh0c9xOAWIY/?taken-by=nyclub_pantip

Alice said at the end, she believes that love between people with different status can happen but not to her... girl please ahhahahahahhaha get ready for the ANGST
nvm HAHAHA ooooohhhhhh im excited

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
Anne scanning for me from her yoga studio ahahhahhaha she had to have felt some negative vibes :rolleyes::risas3::risas3::risas3: everyone was expecting this teaser THIS weekend... let's do it right thongentertainment ahhaha don't play with my emotions. hahahahaha they made this announcement just a few hours ago when they could've done it yesterday so I didn't have to go off hahaha got yelled at for free ahhahaa this teaser more than made up for those two non-teasers. It's your lucky day Anne ahahaha

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling
Omg im shaking the teaser looks so awesomeeeeee.Thank god it worth the wait..oh my, I'm screaminggggggg finallyyyy!!!!!I'm readyyyyy!! Oh my the quality is so bad waiting for HD one!!!!!

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
Now that the teaser is out of the way, my next mission, wait for the first episode summary. Those usually drop two weeks before it airs so next week! Because I still stand by these dates 7th or 8th hahahaha

Bravo to Anne. Looking at the scenes where they shot the coronation scenes it's impressive that Anne re-did the hall because that benedict studio is HIGHLY used for all sorts of things but she was able to transform it to something that resembles what you'd expect for a royal European coronation, impressive for a Thai produced series and the scenes from Europe doesn't look so tacky. I'm impressed they got permission to places with that glacier cave, that's cool! Just don't be so gimmicky or culture focus like RS coz I do not need to see people whipping up tea or desserts up in here.