[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

TRUE THAT. So annoying. I wonder what kind of inter works she was offered.

I guess if Yaya was offered to do a movie it surely requires her to be sexy and to do more real torrid kisses because she is young and beautiful.We all know if in Hollywood or any European films usually they require real actions unlike in Thailand they usually do fake sexual act and fake kisses.Do you think Nadech would approved?or can Yaya dare to do it for the sake of fame and money?I would rather want Yaya to remain a model after all she is not a fame whore celebrity and she's already a billionaire.:icon12::angel10::love:

It really hard for asian to go to hollywood tho, i personally think she made a good decision by giving local works priority (but im still dissapointed with LLSR). If she tries too hard to go inter she will be forgetten in Thai. I applaud her management for this. They know how to balance her inter and local works. i wish the management or the actors/actresess have the power to choose the script that they like not just willingly accept what were given to them by the channel.
I like Yaya's style in doing her international career it is better for her to remain as a model of fashion magazines doing films is not necessary for her unless given a wholesome role and one of the leads like Crystal Liu before but Yaya's beauty is not as Asian as Crystal I guess Yaya is better off as fashion model:icon12::love::thumbup:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thank you everyone for sharing na ka.

NY fans are so cute....haha.
Nong Pe Teerak onscreen and offscreen.
Real life is so FIN indeed since Yaya's sister, pe'Cat is very supportive of her nong(Yaya)'s teerak(Nadech) haha. :icon12:

So beautiful at @benedict_studio....

Gorgeous for @maybelline ....

Stunning for OPPO F7.....

cr:as tagged,rightful owners

Dhamirah

sarNie Hatchling

This song is too perfect for NY:love::icon12:

Translation:
There is a secret
That I have hidden away somehow
Where and how it started
I don’t even remember
But it’s for you
Are you thinking the same as me?
That’s what I’m most curious of
Even now
If you’re confused
On whether it’s love or not
Just hug me, without a worry
If your heart is racing, it’s love
Then will you confess to me?
I’m right here next to you

Ps.Im so bored right now. So i decided to make this video. Hope u guys will like it:icon12::icon12:

Full credit to Nyinterfc youtube channel

Last edited:

TS1718

Lost in NadechYaya World
Special segment
NADECH on 3zaap

(4/4) 3 แซบ I แม่นายการะเกด 'เบลล่า ราณี' เยือนรายการ '3 แซบ' พร้อมกับเรื่องหวานๆของ 'ณเดชน์'
Polyplus entertainment

Last edited:

Nanghom

❤NY❤
Tomorrow he will have merit right? So shouldn't it be today that he is back? I saw mae kawe called for merit on 9th Apr

Nadeya327

sarNie Hatchling
The translation of his aunt's post was "Dinner before flying to Thailand tomorrow"; I might be wrong though because it's just an IG translation.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhTeSNugtxo/
Yes that translation is 100% correct, he will be back to Thailand tomorrow for sure...and I also saw his aunt’s comment too, she replied to @naga_naga that they will come back tomorrow

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
a bit off topic here but did they change nakee2 release date to august ? lol im not sure wether my twitter translation was correct or not

Copy and paste from majorgroup
แฟนคลับ ณเดชน์-ญาญ่า-เคน-แต้ว รอกันอีกนิด
#นาคี2 ฉบับภาพยนตร์วางคิวฉายไว้ 2 สิงหาคมนี้

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
a bit off topic here but did they change nakee2 release date to august ? lol im not sure wether my twitter translation was correct or not

Copy and paste from majorgroup
แฟนคลับ ณเดชน์-ญาญ่า-เคน-แต้ว รอกันอีกนิด
#นาคี2 ฉบับภาพยนตร์วางคิวฉายไว้ 2 สิงหาคมนี้
August?! :crybaby2::crybaby2:Maybe they are trying not to bombard people with too much NY stuff all at once lol, like Yaya's movie in May, LR possibly in May & Nakee 2 in August. I don't mind being bombarded by NY's works though :p

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Eggsie, thanks for sharing. Can't wait to see LR!

Our Princess is so beautiful....

So looking forward to NY scene haha....;).
5 kiss scenes that can't be missed.
Real acting, real kiss without camera angle!

Our handsome pra'ek was at the airport earlier today to come back to Thailand ....

Nadech is so handsome for RoV game.....

Here's the link to a game commercial.....
https://scontent-dfw5-1.cdninstagra...64_1999188460320740_3679833405165792591_n.mp4
cr:as tagged,tewmenmond,peacebysilsupa,rightful owners