[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
hmm... now you got me thinking. Maybe something misunderstanding at first and then the jealousy haha! That other guy (isn't one of Darwan's men) shirt is kinda loose and unbutton.

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
Oh yeah....this character has irritated me a lot in MYF :risas3:. Good bye fu**ing loser :pancarta:
ahhaha Right? Ugh ahhaha the character was annoying and the actor was ugly af ahhaha Anne probably hated the character too so she nixed it hahaha

In when a man loves a woman, Krating made a special appearance and Ball had another small role. So, maybe there might be special appearances by newbies who will play Nadech's ex or exes ahhaa

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh yeah....this character has irritated me a lot in MYF :risas3:. Good bye fu**ing loser. Ann herself must be annoyed with him too to not create this character in Likit Rak :pancarta:
:pancarta: He was annoying and even collaborated with the nang'rai (ex-gf) and tried to cause a misundertanding at the General's party.

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
hmm... now you got me thinking. Maybe something misunderstanding at first and then the jealousy haha! That other guy (isn't one of Darwan's men) shirt is kinda loose and unbutton.
Yeah maybe he and Alice are in cahoots to go do some spying on something and Dawin had to go chase them down. I think this version is going to have a lot of action scenes like that. Alice always getting into trouble and dawin has to go undo or save her.

Nadeya327

sarNie Hatchling
There's a lot of differences that you already see an know from this version.

1. Leads met before in her country.
2. Indy's character was probably the wheelchaired cousin which he's not in the wheelchair plus Yogurts character as a long interest.
3. Hiding in the mountain scenes.
4. Drama with the parent's of Indy and Sarah's parents. Those characters didn't even exist in MYF.

So, we're gonna have to wait and see how Anne spins this.

Naw that's DJ thonhom she would not play that kinda character she's probably like a wife to his boss or something.
DJ thonhom is not Dawin’s boss’s wife.. because I saw another older woman dressing up like a Phu Ying (Madam) in the local market shopping scene which Alice has to carry the bag and follow them (Madam and DJ thonhom) I guess DJ thonhom is Madam’s assistant or she could be Dawin’s ex too, let’s wait and see

160EB2D6-FCAE-428B-88E4-DE2DCAF6BB96.jpeg
9363EC98-A26A-4EDB-BAD0-2DE0AB207CB9.jpeg

Leads met before in Alice’s country ? So why when Dawin rescue her from the beach ( after Alice fall into the sea when the villains kidnapp her) why they don’t know each other ? And why Dawin thought that Alice is mistress of someone and got chases by his wife ?

Last edited:

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
I'm very looking forward to this scene, it seems to be a very hard drama scene for Na. Wonder why he is so angry, so painful! It makes sense when Yaya used to say, "it is an impossible love but Dawin & Alice try to make it happen as much as possible"

Yeah I hope Nadech has some good drama DRAMA scenes. His last couple of lakorns lacked any good drama. He was just eye candy and a woman ahhahaha

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
It's Matthew, because he is the one who has to be Alice's fiance (not sure...lol) but in real, he is in a relationship with Sara.

All credits go to the rightful owners
So Ann is sort of keeping this part, but this is not the jealousy that I was going for:risas3: and by looking at the BTS pictures, I doubt that Mathew will be like the annoying guy who gaga over nang'ek.

Nadeya327

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah I hope Nadech has some good drama DRAMA scenes. His last couple of lakorns lacked any good drama. He was just eye candy and a woman ahhahaha
Nadech fit the best for heavy drama lakorn like “ Sawan Bieng” I wish ch3 would remake that lakorn and cast Nadech. I love P’Ken’s acting because of Sawan Bieng...he was so awesome and I can’t find any other actors in ch3 (Nadech generation) could play that character great like P’Ken except Nadech...I trust him 1000000%

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Yeah it's very boring indeed.

#fbf to bts account of their give me e 5 concert... if you missed it. Translation to this repost https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg-V6VaFcdx/?taken-by=miki_jung_88

Barry tied Yaya’s hair for her while they were dance practicing.

Yaya laid her head on Barry’s shoulder when she was tired (but only for a little while)

They both gave massages to each other when they were feeling tired.

Barry would take special care of Yaya. Anyone who saw can feel it.

When Yaya went to the bathroom, sometimes they would go together. (separate rooms) but they walked together.

Yaya liked to pinch Barry’s nipples.

Barry would fix her shirt while they were practicing if her shirt rode up.

Yaya liked to send smiles to nadech ( a lot of staff members said this)

Barry liked to play with Yaya’s phone.

They have the same password for their phones.

Barry liked to teach yaya Esan words

Nadech would get defensive for yaya if she got teased by staff

Yaya would be confused when she got teased because they teased her harshly and with stuff that was obnoxious and while her mom wasn’t around.

When Yaya had to walk off the stage, her leg was hurting and a staff was going to go help carry her down but Barry came and insisted that he was the one to carry her down the stage. He took her to sit on another chair and grabbed another chair for her injured leg.
WHERE CAN I FIND A MAN LIKE THIS PLEASE?!!!! T__T

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling
I'm looking forward to this scene, it seems to be a very hard drama scene for Na. Wonder why he is so angry, so painful! It makes sense when Yaya used to say, "it is an impossible love but Dawin & Alice try to make it happen as much as possible"

I really love this set of gifs,Dawin is surely in so much pain and frustration but how can he looks so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for my inner fangirl that can't resist his gorgeousness lol

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
So Yaya got offers to do some international work but she couldn't because of work hmmmmmm. This makes me even more angry about LLSR cuz it was such a waste of her time :BangHead: she could have been doing some inter work that requires her to speak English in one of her roles but no:BangHead: she spent ages (was it 2 years or something) on a lakorn that only had 10 episodes & was badly edited :facepalm:

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
So Yaya got offers to do some international work but she couldn't because of work hmmmmmm. This makes me even more angry about LLSR cuz it was such a waste of her time :BangHead: she could have been doing some inter work that requires her to speak English in one of her roles but no:BangHead: she spent ages (was it 2 years or something) on a lakorn that only had 10 episodes & was badly edited :facepalm:
TRUE THAT. So annoying. I wonder what kind of inter works she was offered.

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah it is..but she was busy w other works too..plus I believe she made the right choice and she knew it..it was not a waste..opportunity come and go..when u lose something you will gain another thing in return..maybe the timing is not right as well.. It is great that her drama klueen chewit with spectacular performance is a hit locally n reach international audience as well likewise me lol..more people are interested in her than ever..ex like vogue america..she will when she really wanted to do it,so yeah..just my two cents ✌

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
It really hard for asian to go to hollywood tho, i personally think she made a good decision by giving local works priority (but im still dissapointed with LLSR). If she tries too hard to go inter she will be forgetten in Thai. I applaud her management for this. They know how to balance her inter and local works. i wish the management or the actors/actresess have the power to choose the script that they like not just willingly accept what were given to them by the channel.