[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling
Nadech is someone who is naturally super handsome. He has big eyebrows, long eyelashes, perfect noise, pink lips and a gergeous smile with his dimples. With or without make up, he s so handsome. I have had the opportunity to see him in real and I can tell U, he 's too handsome to be a human. He looks 10times better in real than in pics whereas he already looks super fine in pics lol. In his Japan's trip, I don't know why but he has so much sex appeal, it must be related to his little beard and his big eyebrows :nut:. He is perfectly the spec of our Yaya who love eurasians, look manly! Moreover, there are many eurasians but I have rarely seen someone with thai blood and austrian blood like Na, it must be the reason why he is a one of a kind.

Yaya - 2014.09.23 - T-ser Prink (it begins at 12sec)
cr.WindLight2012

MC
: does Nadech have many things in common with your specs?
Yaya: I think Nadech is the specs guy of every women ka
MC: Manly or chubby (korean/chinese look)?
Yaya: Manly ka!!!
MC: hahahahaha !!!!
MC: Funny or serious?
Yaya: Funny is ok
P'Ja Yossinee (director of Maker Y) : Barry or Nadech?
Yaya: shy :nut: :naughty2: :love:

cr.keaw_jung, longlifeforheaven, khampajjin, seng_khonkaen

I remembered this scene in Duang Jai akkhanee when "khun Pruk" described "Nai Fai face", perfect description indeed :love::
"Your face looks so sharp. Slender face, dark eyebrows, sharp eyes, prominent nose, horn chesnut-shaped lips with roselle color. Your eylashes are attractive. I think girls must envy you".

Duang Jai Akkanee (Eng Sub) Ep 2-7
cr.LakornCrack

The Making of DONT Magazine - January 2012 with Nadech Kugimiya
cr.DONTchannel

As for Yaya, she s the definition of perfection too. She looks like a real doll. Big eyes, big and long eyebrows, little noise, big and luscious lips with a chubby baby face :love:. And now that she turns her self to be more sexy, every men must envy Nadech lol.

Yaya Is Mynx - MISTY MYNX SPRING / SUMMER 2016
cr.Misty Mynx

cr.as tagged

When you look at Nadech, you envy Yaya and when you look at Yaya, you envy Nadech :risas3:.

I have just noticed that our thread has reached 500K views!!!! It's a lot and Likit rak is still not on air :clap:. People are interested in both Likit rak and Nadech Yaya's updates. Thank you to all the active members and silent readers for your interest :thumbup: :cheer:.
Dang it I super love him w beard so sexy and super manly..oh my god I really cannot get over his look during this Japan trip tho maybe his hair helped lol..
Out of all his features I really love his cherry pink lips.. As for yaya i love and jelly of her cute nose and fuller lips lol..

I gotta agree both of them have perfect profiles, front or side OK all angles look so gorgeous!!!!!!

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Hello everyone and thank you all for sharing na ka.

Here's a link to the cute clip....gotta like this lady.
She said that she like everything about Yaya. Yaya is down to earth, smart, good and kind person, and she also has a handsome boyfriend. When asked if she is a fanclub of Yaya's boyfriend too, the lady said yes, she is a fanclub of both Nadech and Yaya...:icon12:

https://scontent-sjc3-1.cdninstagra...09_1469636556498916_6821317194660446208_n.mp4

Yaya is so pretty at the tapping of Today Show and Nadech is so handsome in Japan.....

Can pre-order on April 16 for the Sudsapda magazine, May 2018 cover....

cr:as tagged,keaw jung,rightful owners
That elderly woman is my favourite NY fan on the planet hands down, I even follow her IG. She's literally everywhere they go & always supporting them, she even went to see Yaya off at the airport when she travelled really early in the morning. Plus I think she won that Shopee dance competition thing. She's so cute:icon12:

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Some people actually thought LR was postponed due to massive success of BPS ? Lol seriously

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
A lot of people can't handle NY's success and potential for it that they start trolling with stuff they've made up. I've seen these comments and this person reported it like anne said it herself that she was scared of following up to bpsw in her interview which she never did. And it's like "telephone" with people hating on LR ahahaha The Tencent deal, which stated that LR would air around May, was announced even before bpsw aired! ahahaa People are psychotic ahhaaha
EXACTLY. You took the words right out of my mouth. 'They cant handle ny success' what a brilliant way to describe those people lol

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I think those who said that were probably just misinformed or don't follow LR as closely as most of us on here. No hard feelings :) Either way, I hope the best for all of Ch3's lakorns & that every actor & actress' hard work pay off :thumbup:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you so much for sharing.

Can't really wait for Yaya's first movie!

I think the portion of Brother of the year subject is still acceptable ... If this subject getting out of proportion I agree to move the Convo to other thread.

View attachment 13055

View attachment 13060

Source: GDH559
Translated by Rosie mystica
Edited by #titasuri #NYinterFC

“Nong . Pi. Teerak” (“Little Sister. Big Brother . Sweetheart”)

When ‘little sister’, the queen of perfection, starts the war game striking back at her ‘big brother’, the king of failure, to help her real ‘sweetheart’ not to give up on relationship and gone for good.

When he was just a little kid, ‘Chad’ (Sunny Suwanmethanont) thought that the baby inside his mom’s belly would be a boy. On the baby due date, when his mom gave birth to a girl instead, Chad got completely world-weary.
His dreams to play robots and manly play football with his little brother were destroyed because whenever he played with ‘i-Jane’ (Yaya-Urassaya Sperbund) [‘i’ in Thai following with a name used in calling or talking about the person you very close enough to call them impolitely.], she would burst out crying and whining.
Since they were just little kids until they both grown up, Chad and Jane have fought about everything. It’s because Jane rather be like Chad’s mom than his little sister and Chad rather to be Jane’s burden than her big brother. Who else could be such a sucker big brother being poorer than his own little sister in every way like him? Whatever comparisions: learning, sport, look, behavior, Perfect Jane beats him all.
The only opportunity that Chad can show off as a big brother is when there are any guys try to hit on Jane. Chad will put of air of importance to drive those guys away, as a revenge on Jene. That is the reason why Jane has to conceal the love relationship of her and Moji (Nichkhun Horvejkul), a half-Japanese guy who is more than perfect.
Jane doesn’t want this love to be ruin by her big brother ‘Chad’ again like he used to do. But love is not a secret. Chad eventually finds out that Jane is secretly dating Moji. How could Chad give them a green light? As we told you, whatever makes Jane happy, the decent big brother like Chad will definately never let it happen!!

“Nong . Pi. Teerak” (“Little Sister. Big Brother . Sweetheart”) Coming this May 10th in every cinema