[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
  • urassayaclubdotcom“น้อง.พี่.ที่รัก”
    เมื่อ ‘น้องสาว’ ตัวท็อป
    เปิดจ๊อบสู้รบกับ ‘พี่ชาย’ ตัวห่วย
    เพื่อช่วย ‘ที่รัก’ ตัวจริง ไม่ให้ชิ่งหนีไป.
    ตั้งแต่ เด็ก ชัช (ซันนี่ สุวรรณเมธานนท์) คิดมาตลอดว่าน้องที่อยู่ในท้องแม่คือน้องชาย พอถึงวันที่แม่คลอดแล้วกลายเป็นน้องสาว ชัชจึงเซ็งระดับสิบ ความฝันที่จะได้เล่นหุ่นยนต์และเตะบอลแมนๆ กับน้องก็จบไป เพราะเล่นกับไอ้เจน (ญาญ่า อุรัสยา เสปอร์บันด์) ทีไร มันก็ร้องไห้งอแงทุกที ตั้งแต่เด็กจนโต ชัชกับเจนตีกันได้ ทุกเรื่อง เพราะเจนชอบทำตัวเหมือนเป็นแม่มากกว่าเป็นน้อง ส่วนชัชก็ชอบทำตัวเป็นภาระมากกว่าเป็นพี่ จะมีพี่ชายคนไหนที่ห่วยกว่าน้องสาวไปซะทุกด้าน ไม่ว่าจะเป็นเรื่องการเรียน กีฬา หน้าตา นิสัย แข่งกัน ยังไง เจนก็เพอร์เฟคกว่า เวลาเดียวที่ชัชจะโชว์เหนือทำตัวเป็นพี่ ก็คือตอนที่มีคนมาจีบเจน ชัชจะทำตัวกร่างไล่หนุ่มๆให้หนีหายไปหมด เหมือนเป็นการเอาคืน
    นั่น จึงเป็นเหตุผลที่เจนต้องปิดบังความรักระหว่างเธอกับโมจิ (นิชคุณ หรเวชกุล) ชายหนุ่มลูกครึ่งญี่ปุ่น สุดเพอร์เฟค เพราะเจนไม่อยากให้รักครั้งนี้ต้องพังยับด้วยน้ำมือของพี่ชัชเหมือนที่ผ่าน มา แต่ความรักไม่ใช่ความลับ ชัชรู้จนได้ว่าเจนกับโมจิแอบคบกัน แล้วมีเหรอที่ชัชจะยอมปล่อยผ่าน ก็บอกแล้วว่าอะไรที่ทำให้น้องมีความสุข พี่ชายที่แสนดีอย่างชัชจะไม่มีวันยอมให้เกิดขึ้นแน่นอน!! .
    น้อง.พี่.ที่รัก
    10 พฤษภาคมนี้ ทุกโรงภาพยนตร์ #urassayas #urassaya #urassayaclubdotcom #น้องพี่ที่รัก
    #BrotherOfTheYear
View attachment 13044
By looking at the last pic, It seem like Khunnic is the pek. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Btw, thank you everyone for keeping this thread very active on NY info.

TS1718

Lost in NadechYaya World
By looking at the last pic, It seem like Khunnic is the pek. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Btw, thank you everyone for keeping this thread very active on NY info.
Sunny is praek. If the meaning of praek is male lead . But yes he will play as Nong's crush or Bf ,not sure thou .But GDH movie sure have good feedback no matter how lame or typical the storyline is .

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the translation @Mins and I agree with you @TS1718 in referenced to male lead. I am a sucker for romance lakorn or movie so this is not really my thing if it primarily focuses on sibling rivalries, but since it's free (will not techically free since I subscribed to a website) I'll watch it for Yaya.

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
GDH movies can be pretty iconic or just too gimmicky. The recent hit Bad Genius, I still haven't seen, but that one sounds like it has really smart writing. This one has people who made Fan Chan which I think is one of the best GDH (GTH) projects ever but I don't know this storyline sounds like it'll be on the gimmicky side. Like I can imagine all of the funny parts will be seen in the trailer. The problem with the majority of the gimmicky projects are the storyline ends up being really messy and juvenile. The movie will have like 3 big laughs then it's all boring... Like I fine thank u was a big let down for me too. I'm hoping that it doesn't get too ridiculous and the rivalry feels somewhat realistic, unique, and not too over the top and they balance it out well with some good throwback scenes like Fan Chan. If they can do this then they can break records too because the audience like nostalgic plotlines. This movie kinda has a lot of pressure because I think everyone expects a GDH movie to make at least 100mil baht. So it's that or bust forreal. With movies, you can tell if the movie can have legs to hit 100milbaht within 2 weeks or so because it's going to be all about word of mouth. Bad Genius which was actually well made according to a lot of people barely cross that threshold which is shocking to me considering it's one of the better GDH movies. I fine thank you made around $400-500 mil baht and again it wasn't that good to me ahaha so we'll see how the audience reacts to this one. GDH has their own fan base and 3 big stars should be an advantage. But I hope with the trailer is more telling if it'll feel gimmicky or feel good. I will be mad if I see like a wedgie scene or dookie jokes real talk ahahaha The one time Yaya gets a movie for GDH and with Sunny I was expecting a little more for their storyline. Sunny is 37 years old ahhaha this role is him but him like 10 years ago too.

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling
Owhhh nadech is sooooooo handsome in that kimono I'm deaddddd...

About ya's movie I really thought sunny will be the endgame(I like him) but they turn out as sibling erkk hurmmmmm lol..

I hope there will be brother of the year thread out there so ppl can discuss it there huhu.. It's my two cents so don't shoot me lol..

LR pls hurry, I'm dying waiting for the lakorn to air oh goodness..

TS1718

Lost in NadechYaya World
I think the portion of Brother of the year subject is still acceptable ... If this subject getting out of proportion I agree to move the Convo to other thread.

jeed_sutima_BhGtaHtBagn.jpg

NYinterFC schedule 4 (2).jpg

Source: GDH559
Translated by Rosie mystica
Edited by #titasuri #NYinterFC

“Nong . Pi. Teerak” (“Little Sister. Big Brother . Sweetheart”)

When ‘little sister’, the queen of perfection, starts the war game striking back at her ‘big brother’, the king of failure, to help her real ‘sweetheart’ not to give up on relationship and gone for good.

When he was just a little kid, ‘Chad’ (Sunny Suwanmethanont) thought that the baby inside his mom’s belly would be a boy. On the baby due date, when his mom gave birth to a girl instead, Chad got completely world-weary.
His dreams to play robots and manly play football with his little brother were destroyed because whenever he played with ‘i-Jane’ (Yaya-Urassaya Sperbund) [‘i’ in Thai following with a name used in calling or talking about the person you very close enough to call them impolitely.], she would burst out crying and whining.
Since they were just little kids until they both grown up, Chad and Jane have fought about everything. It’s because Jane rather be like Chad’s mom than his little sister and Chad rather to be Jane’s burden than her big brother. Who else could be such a sucker big brother being poorer than his own little sister in every way like him? Whatever comparisions: learning, sport, look, behavior, Perfect Jane beats him all.
The only opportunity that Chad can show off as a big brother is when there are any guys try to hit on Jane. Chad will put of air of importance to drive those guys away, as a revenge on Jene. That is the reason why Jane has to conceal the love relationship of her and Moji (Nichkhun Horvejkul), a half-Japanese guy who is more than perfect.
Jane doesn’t want this love to be ruin by her big brother ‘Chad’ again like he used to do. But love is not a secret. Chad eventually finds out that Jane is secretly dating Moji. How could Chad give them a green light? As we told you, whatever makes Jane happy, the decent big brother like Chad will definately never let it happen!!

“Nong . Pi. Teerak” (“Little Sister. Big Brother . Sweetheart”) Coming this May 10th in every cinema

Last edited:

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling
FLASH NEWS

According to Rosie
Ken Porsche is giving an exclusive interveiw on Hornkrasae on channel 3sd (28)

ME : :aloofandbored:
Does he really need it hahaha though he had been given so much time/ opportunity to clear it up but lol to that exclusive interview..I hope he won't create more drama because if so it will be so :facepalm::facepalm:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
FLASH NEWS

According to Rosie
Ken Porsche is giving an exclusive interveiw on Hornkrasae on channel 3sd (28)

ME : :aloofandbored:
This guy honestly needs to find something more interesting to do with his life. He has too much spare time on his hands :nut:. Then again, if he says something bad we might get another glimpse of Sassy Yaya & maybe even a Sassy Nadech :thumbup:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Nadech's speech for the best actor for TV gold award 2018
cr.pittanomipa

A proud girl :love:, a proud sister :), a proud mother :thumbup: who is recording this moment :icon12:

cr.by_family

I think pittanomipa is going to upload soon her MVs, excited to see it :aaaaa:. You can see a preview here https://www.instagram.com/p/BhFzfCgA_Uf/?taken-by=smoothmuffin
(Look at how they are talking to each other, The Kugimiya Sperbund family, Mae Pla and Cat has already adopted Na...since 2011 :naughty2:)

They are always talking :):
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhHItixAq7j/?hl=fr&taken-by=suwimonbreeze

Yaya never forget Na :love::
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhArmFHHf7F/?taken-by=nat_tha_karn

Also, all the clip from by_family are so sweet :love:. (there are 22 clips for TV gold awards)

cr.by_family

cr.kipun_kp

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Our Louis Vuitton girl with Ryu Onitzuka

On 13/05/2017, Yaya was in Japan for LV cruise collection and she made this cute caption:

Onitzuka Soryu is here Mayumi :celebrate16::

Ryu & Mayumi : Cute Scene
cr.MookieSPP

Last edited: