[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thank you everyone for the updates.

Yay!!! NY will attend TV Gold Awards 2018 ceremony at Thailand Cultural Centre around 4pm.
:aaaaa::cheer:
Can't wait to see their pictures at TV Gold Award...Hope they'll win too...

Yaya's so beautiful at Pantene event...
Gotta fin with Yaya's interview when she said, "I don't know that #nadechyaya is trending #1. I just saw hashtag #ILoveHer.":icon12:

So cute....

@csperb...And we’re the 3 best friends that anyone could have
cr:as tagged,rightful owners

Last edited:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Yaya's sass when she says "I know the truth and he knows the truth" is the greatest thing ever xD I need to see that sassines more often lol. But she really let that guy off lightly, I would have ripped him apart during the interview & exposed him so he will be too scared to mess with me or anyone else like that again
I would like for her to do that too but apparently some r saying she was too harshed already and her fans flood his ig. I feel bad for ya when they mention it to her .

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I would like for her to do that too but apparently some r saying she was too harshed already and her fans flood his ig. I feel bad for ya when they mention it to her .
Too harsh? Too harsh?!!! Ugggghh some Thais are too nice & it really annoys me. And it's not her fault her fans flooded his IG, is she the one sending them secret messages to do that? No.
Porsche should have known from the get go that he would be attacked by some fans; no fans of any celebrity would just leave him be after his lack of action to clear up the rumour.
My blood pressure always spikes whenever I think about this topic lol