[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Nanghom

❤NY❤
The medias asked Na:
Medias: If one day, you will break up and are not anymore the same, will you inform us?
Nadech: we have begun to know each other by being friend so whatever will happen, we will always be best friends but "THIS DAY WILL NEVER HAPPEN"

"THIS DAY WILL NEVER HAPPEN"

Medias: Do you love Yaya?
Nadech: YEAH I LOVE HER
Yaya: (soooooooooooo shy)
Me and everybody, sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, WE ARE DEAD

LOOK AT HOW SHY IS YAYA :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

From Yaya, if you want an answer, look at her body language, her smile, how much she was shy and she said "Nadech is my most special person ever".

Very cute behind the scene, look at how Yaya stare at Na, she s so in love! :love:

Also, Yaya has very well handled the rumour about "Porshe", she said I feel annoy with this because I don't know him, I have never met him before in my life. About Nichkhun, she said it's normal that people make rumours, she used to meet this kind of news with all her co stars. There is nothing with Nichkhun!

The whole interview (Wait for NYinterFC or Rosie for a full translation if they are available)

cr.Khaosod - ข่าวสด

Mario must be dead too

All the credits go to the righful owners
I run to here during ofgice hour just to read this sasuke :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:yayyyyyy he really is unique.. saying how he loves ya infront of public .. you rock..

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Twitter Trend
2018-03-28 18:30:01
1. #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า
2. #ใช่สิชั้นมันโง่
3. #THE_CHANCE_OF_LOVE
4. #เบลล่ามานี
5. #วอลเลย์บอลไทย

#nadechyaya is trending at num 1 ! Talk about power couple.

Last edited:

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
today must be one of the sweetest day, my cheek hurt from smile too much, our lovely couple finally become more bold and open up about their relationship, after this everything gonna be much sweeter, i hope we didnt get diabetes from it kkkk can't wait for the full interview with translation, mark your calendar its one of NY memorable day, pink all around the world now especially in thailand, gonna have sweet dream tonight

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling
(The main meaning, for a complete translation, wait for NY InterFC or Rosie)

The medias asked Na:
Medias: If one day, you will break up and are not anymore the same, will you inform us?
Nadech: we have begun to know each other by being friends so whatever will happen, we will always be friends but "THIS DAY WILL NEVER HAPPEN"

"THIS DAY WILL NEVER HAPPEN"

Medias: Do you love Yaya?
Nadech: If I have to be honest, YEAH I LOVE HER
Yaya: (soooooooooooo shy)
Me and everybody, sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, WE ARE DEAD
LOOK AT HOW SHY IS YAYA :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

From Yaya, if you want an answer, look at her body language, her smile, how much she was shy and she said "Nadech is my most special person ever".

When It was Yaya's turn to say how she feels about Na :love::love::love::love:

Also, Yaya has very well handled the rumour about "Porshe", she seems to be angry lol. She said I feel annoy with this because I don't know him, I have never met him before in my life. She suggested that "why did he not clear this rumour, he can talk....". (those who want to become famous by hurting the others will never born in thaiET!) About Nichkhun, she said it's normal that people make rumours, she used to meet this kind of news with all her co stars. There is nothing with Nichkhun!

Very cute behind the scene, look at how Yaya stares at Na,
she s so in love! :love:

The whole interview (Wait for NYinterFC or Rosie for a full translation if they are available)

cr.Khaosod - ข่าวสด

How must feel everybody right now because of too much sugar. Follow this hashtag if you want to fin #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า

A last pic from bts to kill you over and over again loool :love: :nut: :love:

All the credits go to the righful owners

THAI MEDIAS SHOULD STOP ASKING THEM IF THEY BREAK UP BUT WHEN DO THEY PLAN TO GET MARRIED!!!
OMgggggggg this is not what I'm expecting from the event but its beyondddddd... Na you just make us and Ya speechless..Damnnn so sweet ..I'm dead y'all byeeeee!!!!

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
(The main meaning, for a complete translation, wait for NY InterFC or Rosie)

The medias asked Na:
Nadech: we have begun to know each other by being friends so whatever will happen, we will always be friends but "THIS DAY WILL NEVER HAPPEN"
:aaaaa:“Knocking on wood” :aaaaa:with his head after that comment. I am knocking on wood for you too Nadech!

I love it when reported asked Yaya about her feelings and she was so shy, sort of turning to him and he said in English “ It’s okay” to give comfort to her in whatever statements she wants to tell them. :love::clap: