[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Oh really?what Mark said then
I listened to all versions of the interview, pretty much he said he’s not sure, doesn’t know and that they should go ask the direct person (NY). I was like omg... seriously you gonna drag Mark into this?? lmaoooo

Man...this hiso issue is getting out of hand, why don’t they go ask Yaya? Any outsiders wouldn’t know right? Lol

Nadeya327

sarNie Hatchling
I would like to suggest everyone here stop bringing up the drama topic to discuss in this thread since all those news/rumors are 100% false......please remember that there is no word “broke up” in NY’s vocabulary

if you could not make this thread a happy thread which full of good thing about NY, please do not make it a bad one, please do not make other readers feel stressed and insecure about NY’s relationship... there are many good things about NY to share, and if you don’t know what to talk about, please just keep calm waiting for others to updates for you or you could just upload NY’s old fin pictures/video clips which make everyone here feel happy rather than get mad with drama topic....thank you in advance :)

Last edited:

Nanghom

❤NY❤
I think every news is worth to share here.. before u share, please check the source and verify the source plus give complete news. There r many baseless news out there and brining only a bit of it will arise the insecurity of many newbies here.. for old one .. they would just say " uh.. again" and then they will skip... so .. if u find controversial news.. verify the source and share compelete news and if u found one.. do not panic.. yaya already said nobody can bring down Na as he he so strong and no. 1 ... Na said at the end of the day.. it is them two that have to decide for their life ... this is part of their life and painfully they have to face it.. and they both understand this fully .. thus let's be strong like them ah... let's deal in mature way..

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
All these events and moments have happenned when there were dramas & rumours created by medias. Nadech & Yaya....U should not be as sweet like this, you two will make the medias and your trolls look stupid :thumbup:

cr.orangeny18

cr.be_book_beer

They always take care of each other :love: :icon12: :love:

cr.as tagged

Be careful my princess Yaya :)

nujang66 Action Louder Than Words

cr.nujang66

Let me take care of you my Bear ;)

cr.shopee_th

Tomorrow 2pm - 4pm is shopee event, you can watch the live here: Shopee. Stay tune :thumbup:
#ShopeeDanceTH

cr..Shopee Thailand

all credit go to the righful owners

Just want to post it for any new Yaya or Nadech fans who could forget Yaya's 1st real, long and intense kiss scene in her life and lakorn, ENJOY :thumbup: Nobody could never forget their 1st kiss :naughty2: :love:

[ENG SUB] Yaya Urassaya - My First Kiss
cr.NYinterFC

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Happy birthday to Indy "indianaindy"or Prince Alan in Likit rak the crown princess. His real father "bee_teerapong" will also be his father in LR lol. (his real mother is also a thai actress honeygoldie) cr.yimmybang

What are you doing Dawin & Alice? :naughty2: "May"...can you come faster? So beautiful and so romantic :love::love::love::love:

CR.pongy888

cr.atinnabhan

I share this gif again because both Alice & Dawin are so cool ;)

cr.Likit rak teaser

Last edited:

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
Happy birthday to Indy "indianaindy"or Prince Alan in Likit rak the crown princess. His real father "bee_teerapong" will also be his father in LR lol. (his real mother is also a thai actress honeygoldie) cr.yimmybang

What are you doing Dawin & Alice? :naughty2: "May"...can you come faster? So beautiful and so romantic :love::love::love::love:

CR.pongy888

cr.atinnabhan

I share this gif again because both Alice & Dawin are so cool ;)

cr.Likit rak teaser
It's a family affair! Cindy's husband also plays as Nadech's dad.

If this summary is accurate and anne cuts the first episode with all of this background then the first episode should have a "liplock" scene with the cpr scene ahaha and I better see a promotion for this scene hahaa The summary starts off with background for all of the characters and Alice's family tree, which is crazy ahhahaa up until alice and dawin meet on the island. I hope this is exactly how episode one goes. It's really heavy on background plus 3 action scenes. That's anne's style. A lot in episode one.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Yup you're right, a very complicated family affair :risas3:

Cindy "cindysirinya" who is Indy's mother in Likit rak has a husband in real life: "byronbishop" who is Nadech's father in LR. And "pop_areeya" is Nadech's mother so byronbishop's wife in LR. It's easy to be confused :risas3::risas3:

cr.cindysirinya

WHO IS WHO? :risas3: (Indy seems to be confused too)

Since we are talking about "family links" in Likit rak, yoghurt_nattasha is Nadech's little cousin and the man on the right who is a famous veteran thai actor (sorry, I forget his name) is Yaya's grand father.

sara_legge, who is Yaya's older cousin (not sure), I think she is close to cindysirinya and will be the vilains of this lakorn.

cr.cindysirinya

By checking cindysirinya's IG, just came accros this post dated Sept 5th 2016

All credit go to the righful owners

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid

Wow they’re real father and son?

If this summary is accurate and anne cuts the first episode with all of this background then the first episode should have a "liplock" scene with the cpr scene ahaha and I better see a promotion for this scene hahaa The summary starts off with background for all of the characters and Alice's family tree, which is crazy ahhahaa up until alice and dawin meet on the island. I hope this is exactly how episode one goes. It's really heavy on background plus 3 action scenes. That's anne's style. A lot in episode one.
I’ve listened to this clip a while back and kept searching for more to listen, but this seem to be the only one from this lady in YouTube. I guess it’s better to get the family background in one episode and out of the way. Can’t wait till they start bickering again -lol

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
Yup you're right, a very complicated family affair :risas3:

Cindy "cindysirinya" who is Indy's mother in Likit rak have a husband in real life: "byronbishop" who is Nadech's father in LR. And "pop_areeya" is Nadech's mother so byronbishop's wife in LR. It's easy to get confused :risas3::risas3:

cr.cindysirinya

WHO IS WHO? :risas3:

All credit go to the righful owners
I wonder who Indy's mom will play. It's not clear yet if she's Alice's mom or grandma because it's also still a mystery whether anne will make an appearance as Alice's mom as rumored too.

Alice's family is crazy, she has parents, Prince Carl and Princess Natalie. Her mom dies from giving birth to Alice. So her dad marries Cindy, Princess Mona. Her dad dies so Princess Mona marries Alice's uncle, Prince Andre who already had a daughter Sarah, Prince Kate. Then Prince Andre and Princess Mona have Indy, Prince Alan. ahahhahaha better get this down now before it airs ahaha. And they are rulers of a country called something similar to Holy Sauce ahhahahahahahahahaha

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
Wow they’re real father and son?

I’ve listened to this clip a while back and kept searching for more to listen, but this seem to be the only one from this lady in YouTube. I guess it’s better to get the family background in one episode and out of the way. Can’t wait till they start bickering again -lol
This summary is actually really old. 2016 so there's definitely a possibility that the actual episode is different. But the description sounds legit because it's like she's reading the actual scenes not a generic character description of the characters but several actual scenes. Especially the scenes where Alice gets attacked and confronts Kate. So for them to have details like that makes it seem like it's an official teaser summary that the production released.

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling
Ok Alice's family tree is insanely confusing lololol..so that will explain Anne's appearance in the lakorn heck lol..the real family links in RL and lakorn OK crazy hahahhahah..I hope they will introduce n settle all the family background in ep 1 if not, it will be draggy n confusing as heck for ppl who tune it but not following the drama updates beforehand haha..

It looks heavy and sure a lot to digest for ep 1 ..

Last edited:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I agree. No matter what there will always be good & bad news about NY. It come with being famous. We can choose what we want to believe in. I don't think there's ever going to be a thread with all good news only.
Anyways, can't wait for this to be air. Just happy to see them on screen & get butterflies from Nadechs angry or jealous face, if there's any. Lol