[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I suggest U to not follow the news, just focus on Nadech and Yaya and you will happily support them. Don't give credit to these rumours, the thai medias, the crazy people, they don't deserve it so we should not talk about all these shits. The less you know, the better it will be....lol.

Looking forward to Naga naga show (cr.amatyai) and enjoy the show (it may begin around 9pm)

What is even more better than a Nadech & Yaya pic is a Mothers's pic, it looks warmful!

cr.amatyai

cr. seng_khonkaen

cr.aod_chiangmai

The female singer of Likit Ruk OST, mutmeepimdao

Look at the hashtag of BIFW2018 #bifw2018 loool

Family pic, Kugimiya Sperbund with Na next to Mae Pla :icon12: and Yaya next to Mae Kaew :icon12:

Last edited:

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
Guys...! This is off topic... There is a thread for NY updates :)

Think of those who come to check on the lakorn update it's not cool to spam with information that are not directly related. All the previous page too... How is Vatanika BIFW2018 23/3/2018 related to Likit Ruk? Please post this on the correct thread :)

I understand how much you love NY, I like them too but rules are the rules and it will be more easy to find news we are searching for.

Thank you ;)

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
@Lizabetha I understand what you mean, but I wonder if you will will give this advice to every people who are off topic in every threads in AF because as I know, there are no thread where people are not off topic, correct me If I'm wrong. Hope to see U give this message everywhere especially in My love from the star thread which is related to Barry or any others celebrities you love.

Believe me, I perfectly understand your feeling and I also wonder if it would be better to only talk about LR but it will be unfair to ask this request to NY fans whereas nobody here in AF respect this rule and are always off topic. Those who used to talk about Nadech & Yaya in the others threads are not NY fans which is very entertaining :risas3: so you could be helpful to warn them, therefore, we will be please to collaborate too :thumbup:

Also, Likit rak has not been on air yet, believe me, when it will air, nobody will spazz over NY but concentrate on this lakorn. But in any case, we are in a free forum like so many members used to keep reminding me so ....

Thank you ;) hihi

Last edited:

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
@sasuke06 Of course in every thread there is some off topic, you're right. But here it's really too much. I'm not a moderator or anything to give this advice on every threads.
It's just when I can't tolerate it anymore. I can't even find the news that I'm searching for unless I must check 20 pages back!! Like this well... Correct me if I'm wrong but I guess there is a problem ;)

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
@sasuke06 Of course in every thread there is some off topic, you're right. But here it's really too much. I'm not a moderator or anything to give this advice on every threads.
It's just when I can't tolerate it anymore. I can't even find the news that I'm searching for unless I must check 20 pages back!! Like this well... Correct me if I'm wrong but I guess there is a problem ;)
You can't tolerate it anymore but it has always been like this. Some people want to know for ex about how "My love from the stars" is going on (not me because I know everything as a thai) but the Nadech fans or NY fans have to read only comments about Nadech & Yaya and I have to admit, as a NY fan, it is really annoying, I swear, I will never imagine I could have this feeling :risas3: so I perfectly understand you. The easy & best way I can suggest you is to ignore me "sasuke06" but I wish for you you will be able to have the updates you are looking for because I used to update a lot about Likit rak. I have myself ignored so many members lol.

Last edited:

Nanghom

❤NY❤
We don't find any problem though.. we r please to read everything relating to Nadech or Yaya or both Ny at the same place... if only about news... u can follow the member that used to update the news u wish to read or u can unfollow the one who u don't want to... or simple thing u can request someone who always reading to refer you to the news u wish to read.. we r happy to help.. but pls don't make us running to 3 or 4 threads to read about them

Nadeya327

sarNie Hatchling

could you let me know your duties in this AF? Are you appointed by Admin to control all the content of each thread? or are you just a normal member/readers like us too? If you can’t tolerate it anymore, I suggest you better not come to this thread, that’s very easy solution right ?

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Guys...! This is off topic... There is a thread for NY updates :)

Think of those who come to check on the lakorn update it's not cool to spam with information that are not directly related. All the previous page too... How is Vatanika BIFW2018 23/3/2018 related to Likit Ruk? Please post this on the correct thread :)

I understand how much you love NY, I like them too but rules are the rules and it will be more easy to find news we are searching for.

Thank you ;)
Hi, I'm just wondering where the NY thread you're talking about is? Can you send me a link or something cuz I can't find it

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
OMG, you are really too much... People warned me that NY shippers are really.... But I didn't believe it until now, just WOW! :thumbup: I don't have any word but I'm just shocked. No wonder there are haters if people are welcomed like this here, you guys don't know the notion of respect. Neither rules or people.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Update on Likit Ruk:
  • We basically don't know when it's gonna air: they said May but Anne says they still have about 4 episodes to edit ://///
  • There's literally like 2 teasers
Basically nothing new lol xD but I'm beginning to stan Yoghurt more & more :love::love:

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
pertaining to LR news, dont worry if you cant find them you can just ask any questions here regarding LR we are more than willing to give you the infos that you needed.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
OMG, you are really are too much... People warned me that NY shippers are really.... But I didn't believe it until now, just WOW! :thumbup: I don't have any word but I'm just shocked. No wonder there are haters if people are welcomed like this here, you guys don't know the notion of respect. Neither rules or people.
I don't know to who you was talking about but the meaning of your last message is quite clear, you put all NY fans in the same basket, "advices" which come from the "others" lol. So just give me one sentence I was not respectful towards you in my messages because I can't find it but when I read your reply, I have found the "non respect" you was talking about lol. I have just seen your 1st big message in red colour with the biggest size. It was not the best intro you could give for your 1st impresion here. Are we blind NY fans lol? :risas3: But you are the one who teach us the word "RESPECT", I swear if your advices and opinions come from these "group of members" who used their spare times to criticize and put down the others all day long in AF, no wonder why you behave like this.

Even if you consider me as "...." and you don't believe it until now and you're "shocked", to say that all NY fans are "..." just because of 1 person and put them all in the same basket is so close minded. WOW, I am so shocked too. So I think you really have some reasons to ignore me now! It was a pleasure to know you and keep shipping Kimbarry "kimmynadech", wish for you there will have a reunite one day, lol.

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
OMG, you are really too much... People warned me that NY shippers are really.... But I didn't believe it until now, just WOW! :thumbup: I don't have any word but I'm just shocked. No wonder there are haters if people are welcomed like this here, you guys don't know the notion of respect. Neither rules or people.
Hi again, I'm really sorry some people on here came across as hostile; it's probably cuz we are used to some other AF members coming on here from time to time & starting fights/annoying us. I can tell you are not one of them from reading your comment & I really hope you won't group all NY fans under one umbrella & see all of us in a negative light.
I feel that some people may not want to move threads because from what I've seen with all the past threads related to NY's lakorns people also update with NY news or news about other people starring in the lakorn? Is there a rule about not doing this? I'm not too sure cuz I only just joined the forum last year so idk

Last edited:

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile

LOL those who warned you are even worst. Dont tell me they know the notion of respect when they cant stop putting NY down while we never talked anything bad about their biases. and yeah what's with your big size font and red colour ? RESPECT huh?

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Oookkaaayyy so things seem to be getting out of hand...
How about a compromise? For those who are not interested in reading NY news but want updates about LR, what we could do is: at the end of each page (or at the beginning of each page? idk how the page thing works on AF lol) one of us could write a post telling you the latest update on LR? So you know that you just have to scroll down to the bottom of the page to read the latest news. There might not be much news cuz nothing is really happening atm but at least it's a compromise

Nanghom

❤NY❤
Oookkaaayyy so things seem to be getting out of hand...
How about a compromise? For those who are not interested in reading NY news but want updates about LR, what we could do is: at the end of each page (or at the beginning of each page? idk how the page thing works on AF lol) one of us could write a post telling you the latest update on LR? So you know that you just have to scroll down to the bottom of the page to read the latest news. There might not be much news cuz nothing is really happening atm but at least it's a compromise
Good idea :thumbup::thumbup: we can refer back for ourself too