[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
@Anne22
Here is the trans

View attachment 11950
cr:RosieMystica twitter

Awww Mae keaw..I thanked her so much for all Na and NY updates:worship2: but to this extent to clarify things for those pressing fans and haters ughhh..This is simply tiring n irritating/unneeded, poor her :crybaby2:For people that keep on bugging her n shitting on her ig,dang it let her breath man..I'm seriously mad w these people ughhh..
It really annoys me that she had to do that just because some haters don't understand the concept of not following the news of someone they don't like :facepalm:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you kha Eggsie for sharing the translation of Mae Keaw's message.

Special thanks to RosieMystica for the awesome translation. Even though I can read Mae Keaw's handwritten notes, there are some difficult words I wouldn't be able to translate them.

I really wished Nadech has his own social media account to update and promote his own works. He is still young and has a long career ahead of him, and he should take this opportunity to further his career. With the new social media landscape, Thai ET like lakorns have garnered a lot of interests around the world, especially with the huge China market. Many internationals would not know that his mom's IG Keaw_jung is his official work account.

Darn if you post and darn if you don't, darn if you tag and darn if you don't, darn if you like and darn if you don't. You cannot please everybody so might as well do whatever you think is in the best interest of the majority.

Being popular or a celebrity, one will be praised and criticized, loved and idolized, etc. Unfortunately, there will always be a few trolls and bad apples that caused drama, made insensitive or very rude comments. Hopefully, if Nadech has his own account then Mae Keaw doesn't have to deal with these issues.

@Anne22
Here is the trans

View attachment 11950
cr:RosieMystica twitter

Awww Mae keaw..I thanked her so much for all Na and NY updates:worship2: but to this extent to clarify things for those pressing fans and haters ughhh..This is simply tiring n irritating/unneeded, poor her :crybaby2:For people that keep on bugging her n shitting on her ig,dang it let her breath man..I'm seriously mad w these people ughhh..

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
Can someone pls translate. Anything related to the lakorn?
Thank u

View attachment 11962
Just reporters being vile again. They asked her if she's scared of following up to BPSW... which is dumb coz this lakorn isn't even following BPSW it's jj and taew's lakorn. Then they asked her if she's afraid that viewers won't be into NY coz they seem distant. But she says no coz NY portrayed their roles well etc. Just a lot of dumb questioning that is leading to more drama.

But on actual info that's relevant to the lakorn, she says they have about 3-4 parts left to edit. The channel hasn't told her when it'll air but they're rushing her to get it done so the Chinese end can do their censoring. It's kinda annoying that anne acts like she doesn't know when it'll air now when they reported that it would be in May and that they still have editing to do when this originally was so supposed to air in January. It's just oddly long to edit a lakorn that has little difficulty in editing, like they don't have cgi or anything to do really. But if they were done with about 4 episodes in January, it seems like they're spending about a week per episodes so it could mean that the episodes are higher. Which we deserve this because their last two lakorns were short too. It'll be nice to have 15 episodes because anne loves to showcase her side characters so more episodes means more screen time for the leads.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I too wish he can open his own account so he he can disregard all the hate bc Na is good at not feeding into the dramas. I wish his mom would just private her account so she does not have to deal with it esp. when it's too much heat for her. I would just not bother with reading the comments & just go about my day posting pictures.

Nadeya327

sarNie Hatchling
Just reporters being vile again. They asked her if she's scared of following up to BPSW... which is dumb coz this lakorn isn't even following BPSW it's jj and taew's lakorn. Then they asked her if she's afraid that viewers won't be into NY coz they seem distant. But she says no coz NY portrayed their roles well etc. Just a lot of dumb questioning that is leading to more drama.

But on actual info that's relevant to the lakorn, she says they have about 3-4 parts left to edit. The channel hasn't told her when it'll air but they're rushing her to get it done so the Chinese end can do their censoring. It's kinda annoying that anne acts like she doesn't know when it'll air now when they reported that it would be in May and that they still have editing to do when this originally was so supposed to air in January. It's just oddly long to edit a lakorn that has little difficulty in editing, like they don't have cgi or anything to do really. But if they were done with about 4 episodes in January, it seems like they're spending about a week per episodes so it could mean that the episodes are higher. Which we deserve this because their last two lakorns were short too. It'll be nice to have 15 episodes because anne loves to showcase her side characters so more episodes means more screen time for the leads.

Likit Ruk has only 12 Episodes as I saw on the script

Nadeya327

sarNie Hatchling
Where did you see the script?
I saw the number of episode was printed under the Lakorn title on the script and it was posted by LR team in their IG story so I could not find the pic for you. Below pic is not clear enough to see the no. of episode

E8AC99B7-5C11-4D6C-86D5-59E8E11ADB9E.jpeg

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple

I thought it was Mark & Kim's lakorn airing next?
Agggghhh the wait is already killing me & the fact that we might have to wait even longer makes me want to cry

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
I saw the number of episode was printed under the Lakorn title on the script and it was posted by LR teamwork in their story so I could not find the pic for you. Below pic is not clear enough to see the no. of episode

View attachment 11970
Did it say episode 12 or part 12? Typically scripts don't list the episodes amount they list chapters or parts of the story. Usually, it's 24 parts for an average script which is what I see on the post it in this photo.
I thought it was Mark & Kim's lakorn airing next?
Agggghhh the wait is already killing me & the fact that we might have to wait even longer makes me want to cry
kim and mark lakorn is airing next. The reporters are acting dumb to make news saying that anne was ordered to hurry up and edit so lr will follow up bpsw but it's not true coz jj and taew lakorn will follow up. They're just dumb. LR if anything should follow kf if there's no more delays because anne isn't even done and the chinese end will need about two months to inspect the episodes.