[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling
ikr.
She's expensive. If you ever come across comment saying Yaya's lifestyle is expensive and nadech can't provide.
Another laughable joke they said was nadech is jobless, no one would hire him.

Ofc... his pay rate is high yet still can earn another new Ads and new product to represent for 15millions THB each.
jokes of the century lmaooooo.. Me everytime see new nadech ads be like how these people afford to hire this man,he is super expensive and oh man he is freaking rich oh god let him be my man lolol..

TS1718

Lost in NadechYaya World
jokes of the century lmaooooo.. Me everytime see new nadech ads be like how these people afford to hire this man,he is super expensive and oh man he is freaking rich oh god let him be my man lolol..
you wish 555
Maybe if you promise you will bring his fortune in the future bc as those ppl said he's poor 555

TS1718

Lost in NadechYaya World
Thank you kha TS1718 for sharing the clip and a BIG thanks to NYinterFC for the translations! :thumbup:

QUOTE="TS1718, post: 1259983, member: 24990"]Thanks bubba

[ENG SUB] Nadech wishes Yaya a Happy Birthday 2018 | NYCLUB_PANTIP

[/QUOTE]

I hope I timed it correctly. And we can do more engsub for interfans. I was on hiatus for few months now I'm back.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Don't think I can top Nadech's birthday wishes to Yaya....he covered all the ground!

Dear Yaya,

For your birthday, may you always be blessed with good health and much happiness, lovely friends and family, successful careers, and a beautiful person who is your number one support and encouragement.

Have a wonderful birthday Yaya, and many many more!

credit to the original owner

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Poor my baby P'nadech didn't send her bouquet, no BD present, can't attend her BD dinner. What she got is jersey no 18 and failed penalty goal

I swear I can hear people laughing from hundred miles away.
Sorry I'm trolling I can't help make fun of people saying Nadech is broke, poor, senseless and many more.
Just let them entertaining themselves. Maybe they are having hard time at work. 555
Woww where did you read all those nonsense comments?

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I don't follow much of Yaya or Nadech, but I guess they're still a big deal. So, are they officially dating? What's all the big fuss about, I just don't get it. It seems like the fans are very protective of these two being together, in dramas and in real life.

Nadeya327

sarNie Hatchling
I don't follow much of Yaya or Nadech, but I guess they're still a big deal. So, are they officially dating? What's all the big fuss about, I just don't get it. It seems like the fans are very protective of these two being together, in dramas and in real life.
Nadech and Yaya (NY) are the most perfect celebrity couple I have ever seen and followed their activities and they are also No. 1 favorite koo kwan/koojin of Thailand people in this generation...They have been in relationship since 2011 until now...they never has any big issue and have never broken up too ( except very small misunderstanding sometimes which is very very normal for every couple’s life ) but the problem just only come from some crazy Thai media and a small group of haters who trying so bad to disturb and destroy NY by making up fake and stupid drama everyday...their purposes are trying to break NY’s relationship and destroy NY’s image/career because they get jealous with NY... however NY never care those haters and always ignore those fake headlines too and all real NYFC are very strong and trust NY’s relationship 100% although NY never annouce officially in public that they are dating...real NYFC never believe or get influences by crazy social media and haters...

Anyway if anyone in this thread doesn’t support NY truely or doesn’t like NY’s couple life style, I suggest you better go to support other celebrities rather than keep annoying and hurting NY and NYFC in here

We are only warmly welcome all new comers who really support and love NY truly and respect NY’s private life and please do not bring up or creat any drama in this thread

Last edited:

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah if u have no interest w NY just dont come here, easy lol..u are free to go at any other threads that u have most interest ..but if u want to check out LR please stay tuned lol, it will be aired on May not now OK..

Our Maybelline girl.. I knew it she must went to new york to film her maybelline New york ads(obviously lol) aside from vogue america..na's girl is doing awesome..

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bgf5g5hA98P/

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling
@Anne22
Here is the trans

DYpVLNdUQAABN-w.jpg
cr:RosieMystica twitter

Awww Mae keaw..I thanked her so much for all Na and NY updates:worship2: but to this extent to clarify things for those pressing fans and haters ughhh..This is simply tiring n irritating/unneeded, poor her :crybaby2:For people that keep on bugging her n shitting on her ig,dang it let her breath man..I'm seriously mad w these people ughhh..