[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
https://instagram.com/p/BgWNInYl_Kw/

https://instagram.com/p/BgWLxTsH4A-/

Look at him waiting for his love.

Am I the only one who noticed that Na looks madly in love lollll his eyes always on Yaya lmao but yeah he has always been like this. i almost forgot because its been a long time since we saw them together like this, tho its only a month after the vic big #imsodesperate

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling
Tonight nadech reminds me of robert downey Jr lol. good choice barry! He should keep this look fr the upcoming TV gold award :thumbup:
He is dashing as always :love::love:..I think he will for the upcoming TV awards.. Nadech is really skinny, lose quite a lot of weight and muscles for his new lakorn..That dedication!!! We will be seeing him in this weight and look until the lakorn filming comes to an end..me missing tough and muscular nadech..thank god we will be watching lieutenant commander Davin this May yay for that:coleman: :aaaaa::aaaaa:

Nadeya327

sarNie Hatchling
After clarification from Nadech’s interview last fews day ago ( the best responses to reporters from Nadech) and with all these sweet pic and clip of NY tonight, I think it’s time that Thai media and crazy antis/haters which used to creat drama for NY, should shut up their mouth and rest peacefully.... and they should enjoy lakorn Bella - Pope happily so their mind won’t think about crazy thing anymore :risas3::risas3:

Look at their hand, Seem like I haven’t seen NY’s offscreen body languages like this for a while...tonight they really made NYFC sleep well in could9.... sweet dream na everyone:love:

1C7EDECC-7E22-4FFC-BD0D-71802FB9A82B.jpeg
Cr. nadechactivity

905C2103-54D4-4A05-B079-06EA036AB852.jpeg
Cr. peet_markim

8F11F2CE-3F3D-44C9-B8DC-C549155CE147.jpeg

Cr. By_family

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
These two tweets are sweet

@sb_jrt
สรุป วันนี้ #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า ตั้งแต่ปีนผา สุขุมวิท 39 จนไปล้างฟิล์ม ที่อ่อนนุช จนมางานคู่ดูแฟชั่นโชว์ตอนเย็นเลยใช่มั้ย อยู่ด้วยกันทั้งวันจริงๆ เชื่อแล้วว่า เจอทุก(วัน) เกือบทุกวันน่ะ 555555555

@sb_jrt
So it means today #nadechyaya from rock climbing in "sukhumvit 39 road" then went to develop #film photos in "On Nut road" and finally a couple event for attending the fasion show until the night right? They have really spent all day long together, now I believe "they used to meet each other every (day), almost everyday na looooool"

"they meet every (day), almost everyday na looooool" -> this sentence is a joke referred to Na's last interview because the medias asked him if he used to meet Ya everyday and Na spontaneously replied them "yes everyday......euh no, almost everyday" :risas3: Na almost got trapped by the medias but he has tried to rectify back what he said:risas3:

Rosie Mystica‏ @r_mystica
ชอบญาญ่าทำผมเป็นลอนๆแบบวันนี้จัง คิดถึงนางฟ้าของสายชล เหมือนได้ดูภาคต่อ #เกมร้ายเกมรัก หลังนางฟ้ากับสายชลแต่งงานกันอีกครั้ง มาออกงานคู่กันในฐานะ มิสเตอร์ชาร์ล แมคโครวิท แอนท์ มิสซิสฟ้าลดา แมคโครวิท เจ้าของสายการบินเซเว่นซีส์ #ญาญ่า #ณเดชน์ #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า ขอบคุณเครดิตภาพ

Rosie Mystica‏ @r_mystica
I really love when Yaya style her hair like today, it makes me remind Nang Fah of Saichon like we are watching to GRGR2 #gameraigamerak after Nang Fah & Saichon get married one more time and attend a couple event as Mister Charles Mc kongwitch and Mrs Fallada Mc kongwitch, the owners of Seven seas's airlines #yaya #nadech#nadechyaya thank you to the credit owners.

Today's event for SIRIVANNAVARI

This IG's story from Urassayas (clip on the right) is finnn and funny because we can hear Nadech made a joke and then Yaya laughed. Thanks to P'Ae IG's stories (clip on the left), we know that this male voice in Yaya IG's stories was really Nadech. Funny Na :risas3:

clip: https://www.instagram.com/p/BgWmfD9ng2h/?taken-by=nat_tha_karn

cr.as tagged

cr.bebarry & kimdojee

cr.jordwphoto

Just two of us :) :icon12: :)

The son in law is talking to his mother in law :thumbup:

Who is dead in front of this clip? :naughty2: :nut: :love:

Yaya is happy :)

all credits go to the righful owners

Last edited:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
WOW....so many beautiful pictures & clips! Thank you everyone for posting na ka.:thumbup:

Such a beautiful couple....real life is indeed more FIN than in a lakorn....:love:

Stories Yaya...:icon12:

Polyplus is hard at work in teasing NY again...haha
Feel like watching #TheSoundOfMusic

cr:as tagged,polyplus,rightful owners

Last edited: