[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
For this award, just being nominated is already a victory, to win or not is not important. They have had the recognition of their performance for their role, Yaya as Miss G and Nadech as Petra.

For Female Category, there are 3 actresses who will represent CH3 included Yaya. Yaya in KC has very impressed everybody. She has broken up her image and portrayed a very challenging role. Still today, her performance as miss G is still alive.

As for male category, Only Nadech will represent ch3....like usual, all the hopes will be on his shoulders. When you saw the name of the actors, and their roles in their lakorns, they all deserved to be praised for their great performance in term of acting. For example Tor Thanapob in Project S "side by side" and of course, Nadech as Petra in LLSR, very impressive performance, he has also broken up his image by portraying Petra without not caring his fame, how people will perceive him as a DIVA woman :risas3:.

1 - Nadech Kugimiya CH3
2- Weir Sukolawat CH7
3 - Tor Thanapob GMM25
4- Phutanate Hongmanop from ONE 31
5- Yuke Songpaisan from ONE 31

Yea for this big venue, it's prestigious to just get nominated coz it's not like a random award ahaha Kudos to yaya. I honestly didn't think she was going to make it coz her lakorn aired at the beginning of the year and I knew who their favorites are so like no room for yaya to get nominated but she pulled through. I'm shocked at the Kob snub from leading lady and bella snub for supporting ahhaa. Typically lakorns in the beginning of the year could get forgotten coz they lose the buzz to the second half of the year lakorn but yaya's performance made big and lasting impressions to make the list ahahaha If yaya wins or anyone else for that matter who's not janie that's an upset ahhaha I'm totatlly expecting plerngboon to sweep coz it was the sensation of the year ahhaah Nadech is the Meryl Streep of thailand he will get nominated no matter what ahhaha. His acting was good and I don't see anyone else who could've done it he probably has like a high chance of winning coz they love him but I have to say that Tor deserves it this year. Even looking at best male list weir shouldn't have made it should've been porsche from that series too and son yuke? I think it's between nadech and tor ahahah I didn't even watch side by side but I saw several of his performance in it and yeah it was an outstanding showing and a daring role to accept too, sorry nadech ahhaha hard to back up best acting when the lakorn wasn't good that's why no other noms for llsr and it's the only comedy to all of the raeng drama and family dramas.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Yay....Congrats and Good Luck to Nadech for the TV GOLD Best Actor Awards !!!
Nadech won this award in 2015 from the Rising Sun Series and hope he'll win again this year.

Wow....Congrats and Good Luck to Yaya for the TV GOLD Best Actress Awards!!!
Hope Yaya'll win this year.

So cute....

Blue Team lineups has been confirmed!
Nadech'll play forward with khun Off. Hope they'll score some GOALS!!!
:cheer::cheer:

Nadech's at the fitting for Nagara's BIFW2018......handsome as always.....

cr:as tagged,keaw jung,naga naga,naya,rightful owners

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Yaya's so beautiful, sexy, and gorgeous at Brand's Bird Nest Press Conference....

With pe' Ken....

ThaiTV3drama fanclub is so proud of their stars to make it on the TV Gold Awards nomination!
32nd TV Gold Awards for Best Actress...(Yaya, Janie & Teaw).

32nd TV Gold Awards for Best Actor...(one and only Nadech Kugimiya).

cr:as tagged,allybunnyruth,urassayas IG story,mairachada1,thaitv3drama,maew,rightful owners

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
about my question before dont feel offended, i just wanna know from someone who follow them since the beginning of their carreer, because there was alot of people asking why yaya first instagram post with mark? could someone answer this
I don't know Yaya personally so I can't really answer this lol
I may be wrong cuz this was so long ago but didn't Yaya get IG around the time Tawan Deard was being filmed or on air? So I don't think it's weird her first IG photo had Mark in it. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
MY (mark yaya) fans become really annoying this day, how they comment in nadech yaya video together and say that yaya better with mark, hmm.... thats making me angry, if only they know about mark scandal, they wouldnt like yaya together with him, nadech has more anything better than mark
Those MY fans are so annoying and crazy. How some "fans" of Yaya continue shipping her with Mark despite everything is absurd and something I can never understand. Oh well, they can't stop NY from loving each other anyway and being successful.

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
about my question before dont feel offended, i just wanna know from someone who follow them since the beginning of their carreer, because there was alot of people asking why yaya first instagram post with mark? could someone answer this so i can reply to mark yaya fans that makes me irritated
It's simply coz she made one when she was filming TW. She's not desperate to upload a pic of mark to show that she crush on him on ig.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Cant believe they make a big fuss over yaya's first ig picture lmaooo.

oh btw im in Thailand rn and lol i cant believe i actually talked about NY with one of the local i've met today. It started when i saw ch3 calender with Na pic on her table and she was suprised +laughing out loud when i said i know nadech. The best part was when I said I loveee Na and his girl friend and then the girl replied Oh his girlfriend Yaya urassaya ! lol

Last edited:

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling
Cant believe they make a big fuss over yaya's first ig picture lmaooo.

oh btw im in Thailand rn and lol i cant believe i actually talked about NY with one of the local i've met today. It started when i saw ch3 calender with Na pic on her table and she was suprised +laughing out loud when i said i know nadech. The best part was when I said I loveee Na and his girl friend and then the girl replied Oh his girlfriend Yaya urassaya ! lol
You are so awesome girl hahahahahah