[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Nadech and Yaya were nominated for the tv gold award, one of the bigger award venues. Nadech for LLSR and Yaya for KC. They both were the only nomination from their lakorns ahahha
For this award, just being nominated is already a victory, to win or not is not important. They have had the recognition of their performance for their role, Yaya as Miss G and Nadech as Petra.

For Female Category, there are 3 actresses who will represent CH3 included Yaya. Yaya in KC has very impressed everybody. She has broken up her image and portrayed a very challenging role. Still today, her performance as miss G is still alive.

As for male category, Only Nadech will represent ch3....like usual, all the hopes will be on his shoulders. When you saw the name of the actors, and their roles in their lakorns, they all deserved to be praised for their great performance in term of acting. For example Tor Thanapob in Project S "side by side" and of course, Nadech as Petra in LLSR, very impressive performance, he has also broken up his image by portraying Petra without not caring about his fame, how people will perceive him as a DIVA woman :risas3:.

1 - Nadech Kugimiya CH3
2- Weir Sukolawat CH7
3 - Tor Thanapob GMM25
4- Phutanate Hongmanop from ONE 31
5- Yuke Songpaisan from ONE 31

Last edited:

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling
For this award, just being nominated is already a victory! They have had the recognition of their performance..

For Female Category, there are 3 actresses who will represent CH3 included Yaya. Yaya in KC has very impressed everybody. Still today, the "krasae" from her performance is still alive.

As for male category, Only Nadech will represent ch3....like usual, all the hopes will be on his shoulder. When you saw the name of the actor, they all deserved to be praised for their great performance in term of acting. Just like Tor thanapob in Project S "side by side" and of course, Nadech as Petra in LLSR, very impressive performance.

1 - Nadech Kugimiya CH3
2- Weir Sukolawat CH7
3 - Tor Thanapob GMM25

cr. TVG.Award
OMG congratulations Nadech and Yaya!!!!
A proud fan right here :clap::clap:.. They really deserve it:thumbup::thumbup:..Hope the best for them to snatch the awards in respective categories if possible!!:angel10::angel10:

TS1718

Lost in NadechYaya World
For this award, just being nominated is already a victory, to win or not is not important. They have had the recognition of their performance for their role, Yaya as Miss G and Nadech as Petra.

For Female Category, there are 3 actresses who will represent CH3 included Yaya. Yaya in KC has very impressed everybody. Still today, her performance as miss G is still alive.

As for male category, Only Nadech will represent ch3....like usual, all the hopes will be on his shoulders. When you saw the name of the actors, and their roles in their lakorns, they all deserved to be praised for their great performance in term of acting. For example Tor Thanapob in Project S "side by side" and of course, Nadech as Petra in LLSR, very impressive performance.

1 - Nadech Kugimiya CH3
2- Weir Sukolawat CH7
3 - Tor Thanapob GMM25

Congratulation for NY nominated in tv gold award alongside great actors and actresses.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
My screaming just woke my flatmates up :pancarta: But I AM SO HAPPY FOR THEM!!!!
I was worried Nadech wouldn't be nominated for anything this year because LLSR was pretty bad in terms of editing etc but I am glad people still recognised his skill & how well he did with his role :icon12:
I have nothing but praise for Yaya in KC, she aced it :clap::clap:
Ahhh this couple make me so happy & proud :thumbup::worship2: