[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thank you all for sharing such the wonderful updates. :thumbup:

Wow....so proud of Yaya for being the first Thai celeb to work with Vogue America....

Eating a hot dog on the street in full vuitton for @voguemagazine....

A Big Congratulations to Yaya for being in VogueWorld 100 Who Are Inspiring Us Right Now.....

cr:as tagged, pantip,rightful owners

Last edited:

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you all for sharing such the wonderful updates. :thumbup:

Wow....so proud of Yaya for being the first Thai celeb to work with Vogue America....

Eating a hot dog on the street in full vuitton for @voguemagazine....

A Big Congratulations to Yaya for being in VogueWorld 100 Who Are Inspiring Us Right Now.....

cr:as tagged, pantip,rightful owners
Oh yaya, you go girl!! :clap::clap::thumbup::thumbup::aaaaa::cheer:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Im so proud of Yaya. Cant believe she has gone this far! The fact that shes the first Thai to ever be in American Vogue!! Wowwww:thumbup: I’m so happy for her AHHH!!!
She really has surpassed many out there! She has the dare factor, she’s confident and business driven! I think she deserves to go inter and work among other foreigners! Yaya is one of the VERY fews that I can see going very far! It is going to be an exhausting and competitive journey, but she has key people to connect and guide her! She’s really bold and determined! It takes a lot to want to be put out there so given that she’s having that mindset, she deserves it all! I noticed something else about her, she doesn’t tie her goal to a man, instead she ties it to her career! There was once this quote that says, if you want to be successful, tie your goal to an idea, not people. She follows that compared to her peers, who seem busy chasing men and failing. Lol! I mean, sometimes some people are more fortunate than others, but chasing men ain’t the way out. And I think Yaya’s solo career is thriving! She deserves someone worthy, whoever that may be! She continues to impress me daily!!!! Go Yaya!!!!!!

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling
Career and lovelife should be seperated..plus I love how yaya and nadech handle their career and lovelife professionally.. Because I love them both and I like how both of them excel in their field and after their dreams and goals respectively :):)..

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
She really has surpassed many out there! She has the dare factor, she’s confident and business driven! I think she deserves to go inter and work among other foreigners! Yaya is one of the VERY fews that I can see going very far! It is going to be an exhausting and competitive journey, but she has key people to connect and guide her! She’s really bold and determined! It takes a lot to want to be put out there so given that she’s having that mindset, she deserves it all! I noticed something else about her, she doesn’t tie her goal to a man, instead she ties it to her career! There was once this quote that says, if you want to be successful, tie your goal to an idea, not people. She follows that compared to her peers, who seem busy chasing men and failing. Lol! I mean, sometimes some people are more fortunate than others, but chasing men ain’t the way out. And I think Yaya’s solo career is thriving! She deserves someone worthy, whoever that may be! She continues to impress me daily!!!! Go Yaya!!!!!!
LOVE LOVE what you've said.

Now Chanel really need to snatch our gal. even the former Chanel girl Linda spiering approved

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfvNyZnB8un/

so prouddd

Last edited:

Nadeya327

sarNie Hatchling

Yaya deserves someone worthy??? I think her current one is already best of the best in term of everything...her current love life is so perfect ...I could say that NY is the most perfect couple :clap: ....and yes she didn’t tie her goal to a man, because her man already tied her with him:icon12: .... the red thread in HK :icon12: they deserve each other :love:

Last edited:

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
Yaya deserves someone worthy??? I think her current one is already best of the best in term of everything...her current love life is so perfect ...I could say that NY is the most perfect couple :clap: ....and yes she didn’t tie her goal to a man, because her man already tied her with him:icon12: .... the red thread in HK :icon12: they deserve each other :love:
Yes! When our golden girl is successful, some fans want to push her with their own idol or anyone really and ignore reality. Hahaha it's cool I guess we can say this has been happening a lot lately haha. I can't wait until the channel's soccer event next week, LR probably will start to get promoted late next month, then Nakee 2 in these next few weeks to months so we can just feast on NY after this quiet period.

xodxo

Hmmmmm so I hope my post doesn’t escalate out of hands, let me explain a little lol :D

I didn’t/never said anything about her current not good or worth it. Someone worth it could be Nadech for sure, or she could end up being with some other farang or halfie. Anything is a possibility.

Yes! When our golden girl is successful, some fans want to push her with their own idol or anyone really and ignore reality. Hahaha it's cool I guess we can say this has been happening a lot lately haha. I can't wait until the channel's soccer event next week, LR probably will start to get promoted late next month, then Nakee 2 in these next few weeks to months so we can just feast on NY after this quiet period.
Hm?? I never pushed her with anyone lol

~~~

Yaya to me has a flying solo career that is very impressive! Whoever she settles for, that’s her dream guy for sure! ps I’m usually just an outsider fan fascinated by Yaya’s solo career. :p

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
For any new YFC who is curious about her life, this post is definitely for you. I wish you will enjoy it :thumbup: and realize how hard it will be to separate Nadech from Yaya or Yaya from Nadech. If you love Yaya, it will be hard to avoid Nadech, if you love Nadech, it will be hard to avoid Yaya :risas3:

Nadech is the one who will push her to co inter. He's her confident, her motivator, her idol, the only one who knows all her secrets, everything that happen in her life. Yaya said it her self. The reason why Yaya is ambitious and concentrate herself on her career is she has the full support from Nadech:

• urassayas Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday happy birthdayyyyy happy birthday to youuuu ka P'Nadech ☺ น้องขอให้พี่ณเดชน์มีความสุขมากๆสุขภาพแข็งแรงและสมปรารถนาในทุกสิ่งอย่างนะคะ I'm so happy to have someone so special like you in my life ka :) Thank you for everything and being there through all the tears and the laughs na ka :) your the bestest hehe I adore tht photo #งดฝากร้านนะคะ

Do I have to summarize who is Nadech according to Yaya?
He is her partner in crime, her confident, her idol, her special one / he has always stayed next to her through all the tears and the laughs, through all the good n the bad times / her motivator, her inspiration, her best friend / He is the only one who knows everything that happens in her life / He knows all her secrets. Nadech has no way out, if he leaves her, SHE WILL KILL HIM and she has left her life on his hands.

and yes she didn’t tie her goal to a man, because her man already tied her with him:icon12: .... the red thread in HK :icon12: they deserve each other :love:
You have said it all and here it is a clear interview. For any YFC, please open your eyes, open your ears and just accept the reality. Yaya has said herself, she and Na are fated to be together since the beginning that's why they went to Hong Kong to link their love destiny according to Chinese's belief. And I don't count all the kathin merit they did together now for 8years.

Yaya talked about tied red thread with Nadech (interview at Whizdom event on 05/11/2017)

About Nadech & Yaya's way of life, they simply share the same vision. They want to have some privacy, they are not a couple who spoil their private life, that's why, Yaya will never choose a man who spoil his love life with his girlfriend. Each couple has their own way of life in thai ET and we have to respect that, NY love their privacy, that's why they are compatible. I invent nothing, NY have said it themself:

You're both satisfied your relationship like this. The outsiders expected your clarity into a word, are you pressured ?
Nadech : I'm not. There're many elements and hard to say because of complicated detail. The defination of our relation is beyond. No need to mention a "fan (girlfriend) " or whatever.
Something that we share to each other is obviously and no need to disclose how about us,such as if we have an activity together and taking a photo for posting in social network,It's not my identity.
Most of my life is in public (in the bright light), let me sometime in personal area (in the place that anybody can't see)
#nadechyaya#barryyaya"urassayas#nadech#nyperfectcouple

YAYA : P'Nadech replied completely. Our nature're very similar for this issue.
Question : How is your impressive to each other which look different from the other who come into your life ?
YAYA : It's hard to describe to be words. I can't tell you that how different of P'Nadech and other because I really don't meet so many people but my feeling told me that he look different.
#nadechyaya #barryyaya #urasdayas#nadech #nyperfectcouple

cr. translated by souysouyyy

Also, for any New YFC who don't know who is Nadech. Let me introduce him to you :thumbup:
Nadech & Yaya are both strong alone, they don't need their "koo jin" to succeed or shine like others fandoms used to pretend. Na is the n1 male celebrity, Ya is the n2 female celebrity after Aump Patcharapa but together, they are even more powerful and bankable. The Couples are not in a competition.

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Maybe it is better to talk about Likit rak so I will repost it again for those who has not seen it

I can already picture the NY's future sweet moments in LR with this beautiful ost from Manee Yard Fah, it gives so much feels :love: (I'm sure every MYF lovers remembered this beautiful song. Nostalgia :))

All the credits go to the righful owners (random pics :))

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I AM SO EXCITED FOR LIKIT RUK :cheer::cheer::cheer::aaaaa::aaaaa:I'm also her happy that we live in a time where you can watch stuff in HD so I can see NY's beautiful faces in high quality :love::love:

Buuuttttt if they don't include all those scenes they teased us with, I'm gonna flip a table :BangHead:

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling
Maybe it is better to talk about Likit rak so I will repost it again for those who has not seen it

I can already picture the NY's future sweet moments in LR with this beautiful ost from Manee Yard Fah, it gives so much feels :love: (I'm sure every MYF lovers remembered this beautiful song. Nostalgia :))

All the credits go to the righful owners (random pics :))
Thanks for the all the posts love it:love::love: :icon12::icon12:..
it will be nice to talk more about the crown princess than clarify things to others right ;) because she is just a fan that fancy on yaya's achievements so I kinda get it ✌

Since there's nothing much to spazz till new the crown princess materials are out let us spazz about their recent updates..omg can't wait for the soccer event :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::cheer::cheer:.... I need more of NY tidbits :naughty2::naughty2:

One question, is the crown princess the remake of manee yard fah/it will only resemble it a bit/totally a different drama?:confused0::confused0:

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
I hope you guys won't be too upset with what @xodxo said. It's true tho, we can adore NY as much as we can as they are indeed the most perfect couple (i really want them to end up together, please God) but we never know what gonna happen in the future. I hope we can still discuss about their individual achievement here as long as we didn't try to put down the other party. Otherwise, I don't know where to spazzzz about how handsome and perfect Na is and how beautiful and great Ya is.

Last edited:

bubba

Keep On Smiling

xodxo

I hope you guys won't be too upset with what @xodxo said. It's true tho, we can adore NY as much as we can as they are indeed the most perfect couple (i really want them to end up together, please God) but we never know what gonna happen in the future. I hope we can still discuss about their individual achievement here as long as we didn't try to put down the other party. Otherwise, I don't know where to spazzzz about how handsome and perfect Na is and how beautiful and great Ya is.
Ahh thanks for such a cute and mini shoutout lol :)