[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling
So yesterday yaya made the snack for the brother and sister team?:confused12: That is what I got/assumed from google translate lol

Fannaly1

sarNie Egg
[QUOTE = "Ms.Zoe, post: 1253614, member: 21508"] [USER = 24977] @ Fannaly1 [/ USER] Hola :), si quieres saber la última información / noticias sobre Nadech, este hilo es el lugar perfecto en AF. Tiene tanto su información / noticias en pantalla como fuera de pantalla porque este hilo es donde la mayoría de los fanáticos de NY (los verdaderos fanáticos de NY son fanáticos de Nadech y Yaya respectivamente) vienen a leer y compartir esas noticias de Nadech. Además de este hilo puedes encontrar su última información / noticias en su otro hilo lakorn que actualmente está filmando pero la información / noticias son mayoritariamente relacionadas con su información en pantalla en lugar de fuera de la pantalla a menos que muchas de las mujeres acá vengan y compartan ese hilo, entonces será diferente :RE.

https://www.asianfuse.net/discuzz/t...on-nadech-kugimiya-matt-peranee.64864/page-86

Aquí está su propio foro en AF

https://www.asianfuse.net/discuzz/forums/nadech-kugimiya.276/

Aquí hay un hilo dedicado solo a él ... encontrarás algunos mensajes míos en él :RE

https://www.asianfuse.net/discuzz/threads/nadech-kugimiya.61336/page-18

Los fanáticos de Nadech en AF son amables, soy uno de ellos :)y algunos de nosotros no somos tailandeses, así que no te preocupes, diviértete y disfruta visitando AF :). [/ QUOTE]
muchas gracias! !!!:)

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
About NY part, the last part is true, just incase something like that happens, they dont have to explain anything to people. But, I do believe they are together tho. Anyways, I dont think they owe us anything (ex: confirming it to the public) because we are just fans and that is their personal lives. I think Nadech and Yaya want us to separate their personal lives and their work life (which I would do if I was famous) LMAO and plus, Im so used to them not showing their relationship to the public. But they surprise us out of nowhere an example of this was last week, there were sightings of NY and they worked together for a commercial or something HAHA
Definitely not, they don’t owe us any explanation regarding their love life the only thing I’m worried about is in some ways people may think they are feeding us with the perfect example of a couple, accepting work all the time, acting like a couple...best friends, family is close...what if they really end up with someone else how will they explain their relationship to everyone who thought they were a couple? Cheated I may feel but since I don’t think they are more then just best friends I’m not that hurt. Fans can be cruel, we may love them a lot now because they are together but if one day something was to happen I think a lot will jump off the bandwagon. This is the main reason why I think they should be open to stating the obvious.

If you don’t admit it then I can’t say it’s true, it’s only questionable. So I will continue to think they are best friends which I think is fine too because now the opportunity to see them work with new costars will be more joyous since an attachment with someone new is possible.

This is my opinion, I still love Nadech and Yaya very much, I have followed them since DJA and will continue to support them together and individually as actors. :)

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
https://www.instagram.com/p/BfphQEgBhrJ/
Can you guys translate what's that mean??? Please..

And this https://www.instagram.com/p/Bfpt5SoANZa/
Why nichkhun say his meant spicy tuna roll on yaya post?
That moment when I come across one stupid comment saying nickhun snatching yaya from nadech.

I really disappointed with the way some fans behaved. NY need to work with other people too. Give them space and let them growwww. If nickhun commented spicy tuna roll on yaya ig doesn't mean he wants to date her lmao. #imspeechless

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
That moment when I come across one stupid comment saying nickhun snatching yaya from nadech.

I really disappointed with the way some fans behaved. NY need to work with other people too. Give them space and let them growwww. If nickhun commented spicy tuna roll on yaya ig doesn't mean he wants to date her lmao. #imspeechless
That comment is from the same person who was claiming that Yaya & Gunn were dating xD I really don't understand some people & why they can't just leave others alone & respect their personal life *sigh*

Pnr

sarNie Egg
Waoww thanks for all the replies:) all of them were really helpful to understand bottom of this. I really liked nadech’s character, he seems so ‘ normal’ when thinking his fame. He is loyal to his family and his religion and don’t seem to interested in fame that much. Fame can’t reach or control him. I like that.

I watched a lot videos, saw a lot of photos With yaya in such a short time, so i am like..’ okayy what happens next? Need more content:)))’ this is why i get curious that is it a normal thing that they are far away that much time to time.. orherwise thats ok its their life and as i see, thai actors and actresses often act together. So they have to stand Side by side time to time on screen( dont mean lakorn, events or channel organizations)so i agree if they dont officially say ‘yes’ to relationship things gets less awkward if they dont last.. but i hope urassaya’s since 2011 make it last

Anyway, ı am waiting for the crown princess for ages maybe not as much as you guys, hope it will be better than their last lakorn..Didn’t like to see nadech as a woman trapped in a man’s body.. maybe first i laughed it but didnt expect to watch them for whole series like that.. but this crown princess looks like a Bomb!!! Lets jump to May already...

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling
Waoww thanks for all the replies:) all of them were really helpful to understand bottom of this. I really liked nadech’s character, he seems so ‘ normal’ when thinking his fame. He is loyal to his family and his religion and don’t seem to interested in fame that much. Fame can’t reach or control him. I like that.

I watched a lot videos, saw a lot of photos With yaya in such a short time, so i am like..’ okayy what happens next? Need more content:)))’ this is why i get curious that is it a normal thing that they are far away that much time to time.. orherwise thats ok its their life and as i see, thai actors and actresses often act together. So they have to stand Side by side time to time on screen( dont mean lakorn, events or channel organizations)so i agree if they dont officially say ‘yes’ to relationship things gets less awkward if they dont last.. but i hope urassaya’s since 2011 make it last

Anyway, ı am waiting for the crown princess for ages maybe not as much as you guys, hope it will be better than their last lakorn..Didn’t like to see nadech as a woman trapped in a man’s body.. maybe first i laughed it but didnt expect to watch them for whole series like that.. but this crown princess looks like a Bomb!!! Lets jump to May already...

Same, i have been dying waiting for the crown princess..I'm so excited thinking about it, the characters look mature n the storyline looks heavy with politics,romance and melodrama as well..I'm so invested w this lakorn, hope it reaches my expectations.. Plus I love looking at yaya doing action scenes, its her forte I can say.. This time she will be doing it with nadech together no more switching bodies lol..