[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Kian

sarNie Egg
Well...I am going to use my crazy imagination and say the blue dyed roses above were probably not from Nadech ;). He was looking at some reds and various other color roses. Also, that one bouquet of long stem roses, he bought, would not have filled the four buckets above and granted they're mixed with carnations, but there are at least four dozen roses above. So maybe my Nadech bought roses for someone else? :love::love:
They didn't get to meet up on Valentine's Day, so it wouldn't be surprising if they're making up for lost time now :naughty2:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Gifts for you NYers because I feel you need it :) :thumbup:

What is more fin than the flowers and is a better confirmation is that post from Nadech's aunt khampajjsin. She has posted it tonight, coincidence or not? I don't think so lol, she was quiet for many months, why was she making this caption yesterday while Nadech was preparing to buy flowers? Let's speculate lol

• khampajjsin ถุงที่ถืออยู่ ไม่ใช่ของแม่พัตรทั้งหมด..ของใครบ้างเอ่ย ให้ทาย..# G N
  • khampajjsin the bags he was holdng are not all from Mae Paj (Nadech's aunt) ... whose bags are they...?# G N

Also, someone spotted NY at the "Fuji supermarket" Sukhumvit 31 road and "TOP Supermarket" Sukhumvit 41 road on yesterday afternoon. Yaya has posted a pic of her new under construction house (not sure it's hers). I guess P' Bear was helping his girlfriend with her new house before going to his event at 9pm and Yaya before going to fitness with Ally at 7pm.
source: "อุ้ย~~เมื่อวานหกโมงเย็น มีคนเจอคู่นี้ไปเดินที่ท๊อปซุปเปอร์กัน2คน #ก่อนไปฟิตเนส #ก่อนไปทำงาน สินะ #ปกติของคู่นี้ เรื่องเล่าไอจีป้าตุ้ม " (I don't share the original credit owner of this info, just the one who tweeted it to avoid trolls who can bother this person)

We have to thank this NY hater "kapook = zara = joob = etc...." for forcing NY's friend to share fin infos with us :thumbup:. NY are working together today.

cr. urassayas + mairathcha

As I know, Yaya was spotted last time with her friend stylist Ally at fitness around 8pm so there is no reason she s tired on early today morning unless she was waiting after Na's flower yesterday loooooool

Yaya, you are tired, what happenned yesterday looooooooool ? :naughty2: :nut:
  • urassayas I’ll be on the couch if u need me

After the fitness, a little break and she must said "Ok, I will wait for you P'Bear after your event" looool

Nadech, the flower man who was buying flowers but FOR WHO? That is the question.......Nadech's mother is at khonkaen and has posted on earlier morning her Merit pics with Seng khonkaen, it means she was there since yesterday :), so you can deduce alone for who Na has bought it :naughty2: :love:

clip of Mister Bear: https://www.instagram.com/p/BfbPvMPh3Ig/?taken-by=kumiko_sari

Translation of the caption: "Oyyyy my favourite idol in my heart, he came by accident and I met him by accident, Oyyyyy"

Translation:: Today, I was shopping and have so many chances, I met #Nadech, sooo handsome, kridddddd (scream)

Translation: kridddd, Nadech, he s so handsome that he broke the mirrors

Tanslation: It's Nadech right? The real one

When Nadech come at the market, people are stopping living lol

Who is the lucky girl who can stand next to this dude? :naughty2:

cr.keaw_jung

Nadech was attending the "Watson award 2018", do I have to remind you who is the presenter of Watson? Na attended an event of his girlfriend's endorsement, CHECK lol

Another things, Nadech is a "ONE OF A KIND", never like the others, he is always "IN TREND" lol I swear :risas3: (Yaya who is a true fashionista must be behind this new look of Na, I notice Na has adopted this style after Yaya came back from New York)

All the credits go to the righful owners

Last edited:

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling

What is more fin than the flowers and is a better confirmation is that post from Nadech's aunt khampajjsin. She has posted it tonight, coincidence or not? I don't think so lol, she was quiet for many months, why was she making this caption yesterday while Nadech was preparing to buy flowers? Let's speculate lol

• khampajjsin ถุงที่ถืออยู่ ไม่ใช่ของแม่พัตรทั้งหมด..ของใครบ้างเอ่ย ให้ทาย..# G N
  • khampajjsin the bags he was carrying are not all from Mae Pat (Nadech's aunt) ... whose bags are they...?# G N

Also, someone spotted NY at the supermarket on yesterday afternoon and Yaya has posted a pic of her new under construction house (not sure it's hers). I guess P' Bear was helping his girlfriend with her new house before going to his event at 9pm and Yaya before going to fitness with Ally at 7pm.
source: "อุ้ย~~เมื่อวานหกโมงเย็น มีคนเจอคู่นี้ไปเดินที่ท๊อปซุปเปอร์กัน2คน #ก่อนไปฟิตเนส #ก่อนไปทำงาน สินะ #ปกติของคู่นี้ เรื่องเล่าไอจีป้าตุ้ม " (I don't give the credit owner to avoid trolls who can bother this person)

We have to thank this NY hater "kapook = zara = joob = etc...." for forcing NY's friend to share fin infos with us :thumbup:. NY are working together today.

As I know, Yaya was spotted last time with her friend stylist Ally at fitness around 8pm so there is no reason she s tired on early today morning unless she was waiting after Na's flower yesterday loooooool

Yaya, you are tired, what's happen yesterday looooooooool

After the fitness, a little break and she must said "Ok, I will wait for you P'Bear after your event" looool

Nadech, the flower man who was buying flowers but FOR WHO? That is the question.......Nadech's mother is at khonkaen and has posted on earlier morning her Merit pics with Seng khonkaen, it means she was there since yesterday :)

clip of Mister Bear: https://www.instagram.com/p/BfbPvMPh3Ig/?taken-by=kumiko_sari

Translation of the caption: "Oyyyy my favourite idol in my heart, he came by accident and I met him by accident, Oyyyyy"

Translation:: Today, I was shopping and have so many chances, I met #Nadech, sooo handsome, kridddddd (scream)

cr.keaw_jung

Nadech was attending the "Watson award 2018", do I have to remind you who is the presenter of Watson? Na attended an event of his girlfriend's endorsement, CHECK lol

Owhh I can't stop smiling..this really made my day:love::love::love::love:

September

sarNie Egg

• khampajjsin the bags he was carrying are not all from Mae Pat (Nadech's aunt) ... whose bags are they...?# G N

Also, someone spotted NY at the supermarket on yesterday afternoon and Yaya has posted a pic of her new under construction house (not sure it's hers). I guess P' Bear was helping his girlfriend with her new house before going to his event at 9pm and Yaya before going to fitness with Ally at 7pm.
source: "อุ้ย~~เมื่อวานหกโมงเย็น มีคนเจอคู่นี้ไปเดินที่ท๊อปซุปเปอร์กัน2คน #ก่อนไปฟิตเนส #ก่อนไปทำงาน สินะ #ปกติของคู่นี้ เรื่องเล่าไอจีป้าตุ้ม " (I don't give the credit owner to avoid trolls who can bother this person)

Yaya, you are tired, what happenned yesterday looooooooool ? :naughty2: :nut:

Nadech, the flower man who was buying flowers but FOR WHO? That is the question.......Nadech's mother is at khonkaen and has posted on earlier morning her Merit pics with Seng khonkaen, it means she was there since yesterday :)

cr.keaw_jung

Another things, Nadech is a "ONE OF A KIND", never like the others, he is always "IN TREND" lol I swear :risas3: (Yaya who is a true fashionista must be behind this new look of Na, I notice Na has adopted this style after Yaya came back from New York)

I was dying waiting for their update... Thabks to those hater, I finally alive again

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Last edited:

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you everyone for posting & a big thanks to @sasuke06 for translations and updates na ka. So happy to know that we have so many Sherlock Holmes experts here . You guys rock!!!

Awww.....so heartwarming to see NY working together ....

Yaya is stunning in new Pantene CF.....

Vdo clip....

Nadech's looking mighty fine for Origin.....

Vdo clip...
cr:as tagged,rightful owners
Wow stunning people..both of them are such a gorgeous human beings... Love that after work wefie :love::love::icon12::icon12:

Looking forward to their couple work soon :thumbup::thumbup:

bbie_NY

sarNie Hatchling
You know the owner of this ig account..
https://www.instagram.com/lovemyself9607/
it seems she really hates NY, especially yaya .. she attacked yaya every time .. i can only laugh at her crazy behavior when she post something unreasonable about yaya and nickhun or yaya with other guy.
BTW if nichkhun is right dating with yaya .. then JYP his agency will take the quickest action to confirm it in public.

Btw because the owner of the ig account I think She is crazy .. so ignore it .. haha LOL..

koji1234

sarNie Egg
You know the owner of this ig account..
https://www.instagram.com/lovemyself9607/
it seems she really hates NY, especially yaya .. she attacked yaya every time .. i can only laugh at her crazy behavior when she post something unreasonable about yaya and nickhun or yaya with other guy.
BTW if nichkhun is right dating with yaya .. then JYP his agency will take the quickest action to confirm it in public.

Btw because the owner of the ig account I think She is crazy .. so ignore it .. haha LOL..
Giiirl dont believe her LMAO whoever has access to that account is something else , the fact that she is behind a conputer screen hating on someone (lik Yaya?! She seem so sweet omg) and making assumptions is just plain weird, she really has that much time on her hands, she needs to get a life. And the fact that shes not even Thai so she just makes up her own imaginations LMAO. For me though, I believe that Nadech and Yaya are together, like its so obvious, with their body languages, their vacations together, how close their family are, and etc. And Yaya just admitted that Nadech is one her closest bestfriend and who she shared her secrets to (meaning they are really close and Yaya trusts Nadech that much because you just dont share your secrets to anyone, it has to be someone you trust right ?!!) Anyways, trolls need to go away. I blocked all of en because im tired of seeing them on my feed lol but girl trust Yaya and Nadech if it didnt come from their mouth , then dont believe :thumbup:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
https://instagram.com/p/BfVZ2fOnr2u/
Can anyone translate this? Or if there is something special about it lol i came across this insta post and i wanna know what shes saying HAHA
We used to say "kids never lie", Socho was saying "I will go to meet P'Yaya, P'Bear".....but on that day, there were no updates about both NY so they must meet all together privately hihihi :thumbup:. Thank you Socho :worship2:

The eyes of love and admiration

Na was freaking hot here, he looks like a hollywood actor :love: too sexy with his little beard :nut:

How stunning is Yaya for her new Pantene CF :love:

This is Yaya's mood at this moment :naughty2: :nut: :love: :icon12:

Have you noticed sthg special? Nadech is wearing his special "Salmon Necklace", well why a salmon necklace? Salmon = Norway loool just like the big one fake Salmon fish he offered to her on Valentines day in 2014. A one of a kind with full of imagination.

cr.paparazzis :risas3:

#TB during LR shoot

cr.urassayas

I will protect you no matter what! Both in the Lakorn & the real life

cr.jongrak & kanok207

We are waiting for you :thumbup:

Cr. kipun_kp

#TB BTS of LLSR (Love this moment , Nadech is starring at her :love: and Yaya is shy :))

All credits go to the rightful owners

Last edited: