[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I m freaking excited for tomorrow because we will see a full teaser of Likit Rak the crown princess, not pictures like the last teaser even if it was super great. Maybe we will also discover the OST. Nadech & Yaya will have at least 2 shows, one for LR and another one for Nakee2 with Taew & Ken.

@Anne22 At this moment, so many people are praising Yaya with the merit she has just done because she has paid herself the ventilators and it has allowed to save 28 lives....Khun Dang, the producer of Act Art, P'Aoff Pongpat's wife has praised Yaya yesterday in her IG :) :clap::
Another comment from khun "Dang", what she said about Yaya is so touching, feel proud to support the right actress :) (cr.https://www.instagram.com/p/BexrXGjlp0F/?taken-by=thanya.wachi):
Thanya.wachi "She is a great actress for her talent, her professionalism and how friendly she is with her co workers. Everybody love her and wants to work with her ka :)"

I want to post more about this but it s a long translation, I wish Rosie will do it so everybody will be able to know how generous & kind Yaya is, Beautiful inside & out :icon12:

"Open the feeling from the medical team of Nakhon Ratchasima Hospital's heart to the Angel "Yaya" "

Nadech will also make his merit on 9th feb for building temples.

About infos concerning NY, a close friend to Nadech & Yaya who used to give updates about them to NYFC. It is a source you can trust because he sees Nadech everyday, his last updates were:

- "ยังพูดไรไม่ได้ เอาเป็นว่า ":love::love::):)"นะครับ!" means " I cannot talk about it yet, just know that ":love::love::):)" na krap"

- "น้องมาออกกำลังกายเบิร์นให้ผอมเพิ่งเสร็จ นน.ตอนนี้อยู่ที่ 71 กก. พอดีแล้วสำหรับบทที่จะต้องรับในหนังเรื่องใหม่ ส่วนเรื่องน้องสาวน้องบอกก็โอเครครับกับสีหน้าอมยิ้ม:icon12::icon12:"
means "Nadech was coming to do fitness for burning and being slim. At this moment, his weight is around 71kg. it is more than enough for his new role, he has to portray. About his little sister (Yaya), Nadech has said "OK KRAP" with a smiling face :icon12::icon12:"

So from now on, you have 2 options. You can believe some new created accounts without any profile images from people who come from China :risas3: or you can believe what Nadech & Yaya said in their interviews & someone who is a close friend to Nadech and sees him everyday. This will be my last post about this issue.

I want to praise how Nadech is professional. He s like some hollywood actors who dedicate everything for his new roles. Not only his acting but also his physical appearance to get more into his character as much as possible. Nadech has done fitness a lot for his last roles as Ramin in LLSR and Darwin in LR by gaining a lots of muscles but for his new role as Achira, he has sacrificed his muscles to look Slim & Fit according to how many people picture "Do Min Joon". Now he is only 71kg....Nadech you re AMAZING :clap:

PS: his schedule for shooting this lakorn is 7days a week

cr.keaw_jung

See you all tomorrow, freaking excited :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I didn't watch Khuntoria in WGM but I do remember being delulu about Adam couple (Jo Kwon and Ga In) :risas3:
On another note, I honestly pray that My Love From Another Star is a huge success, Nadech (and the rest of the team) has put so much effort into it & everyone is focused on him.

Nadeya327

sarNie Hatchling
BTW - 6 degrees of separation : Ann T. is Princess in MYF, Khun Mam is her royal servant in MYF, Khun Mam chose/ discovered Nadech and Yaya to play as pra’nangs in 4HHKK, Ann is producing Crown Princess which Nadech and Yaya are pra’nangs :)
More Info: MYF was produced by No Problem Company which P’Mam Thititma and P’Kay Varayuth were the producer

http://www.sharerice.com/index.php/Manee_Yard_Fah

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Hi again...
Some people are really trying to take everything seriously like your life is depend on it. Life is hard enough and fangirling activity should be fun.
And girl I was a shipper of kpop idols. What you call 'LOGIC' is merely a delusional thought that I used to do back then (Im ashamed of it). I've been there, I was a Nichkhun fan back in the days. And some delusional shippers in China and Indonesia are still carrying the same way of thinking. No wonder the fan war still happen.
So enough of that. And my proposal of chatting group is still up hehehehe...
My IG acc is @TS1718 you're welcome to add and have fun (trolls go away). Instagram DM is convenience for me as I'm using it to talk to my friends often.

OK have a nice day. :)
We''ll do your proposal thread after Likit Ruk in my opinion let's support this thread while the lakorn is not yet aired and while it's on going.You have such a great idea.But how about the Nakee2 thread?

Taa_NLY

TS1718
We''ll do your proposal thread after Likit Ruk in my opinion let's support this thread while the lakorn is not yet aired and while it's on going.You have such a great idea.But how about the Nakee2 thread?
That's OK thou, but seeing people complain abt we discussed so much about their personal life instead of the lakorn itself really get on my nerves sometimes. Trolls are always lurking and out there they have been twisting their answers in the interview.
Its not that I want anyone is moving out of here. I'm enjoying the info you all have shared. It just one of many options to get close and bond with fellow NYfans and randomly talk about anything unrelated to lakorn. I'm sure not all of you are fans. Maybe you just stoped by out of curiosity and surprised why people here are so obsessed with them. And can't help to put some labels on us. Hahahahha
I would love myself and everyone here to support the lakorn and Nadech Yaya in this thread.
From experience the lakorns thread will turn into fans homebase. Maybe you have seen one. That's the reason I sent my proposal earlier. But nevermind I guess you don't need it anymore.

That's OK thou, but seeing people complain abt we discussed so much about their personal life instead of the lakorn itself really get on my nerves sometimes. Trolls are always lurking and out there they have been twisting their answers in the interview.
Its not that I want anyone is moving out of here. I'm enjoying the info you all have shared. It just one of many options to get close and bond with fellow NYfans and randomly talk about anything unrelated to lakorn. I'm sure not all of you are fans. Maybe you just stoped by out of curiosity and surprised why people here are so obsessed with them. And can't help to put some labels on us. Hahahahha
I would love myself and everyone here to support the lakorn and Nadech Yaya in this thread.
From experience the lakorns thread will turn into fans homebase. Maybe you have seen one. That's the reason I sent my proposal earlier. But nevermind I guess you don't need it anymore.
@Taa_NLY

NOPE feel free to make that thread please:aaaaa::thumbup::thumbup:no one will stop you

Taa_NLY

TS1718
I m freaking excited for tomorrow because we will see a full teaser of Likit Rak the crown princess, not pictures like the last teaser even if it was super great. Maybe we will also discover the OST. Nadech & Yaya will have at least 2 shows, one for LR and another one for Nakee2 with Taew & Ken.

@Anne22 At this moment, so many people are praising Yaya with the merit she has just done because she has paid herself the ventilators and it has allowed to save 28 lives....Khun Dang, the producer of Act Art, P'Aoff Pongpat's wife has praised Yaya yesterday in her IG :) :clap::
Another comment from khun "Dang", what she said about Yaya is so touching, feel proud to support the right actress :) (cr.https://www.instagram.com/p/BexrXGjlp0F/?taken-by=thanya.wachi):
Thanya.wachi "She is a great actress for her talent, her professionalism and how friendly she is with her co workers. Everybody love her and wants to work with her ka :)"

I want to post more about this but it s a long translation, I wish Rosie will do it so everybody will be able to know how generous & kind Yaya is, Beautiful inside & out :icon12:

"Open the feeling from the medical team of Nakhon Ratchasima Hospital's heart to the Angel "Yaya" "

Nadech will also make his merit on 9th feb for building temples.

About infos concerning NY, a close friend to Nadech & Yaya who used to give updates about them to NYFC. It is a source you can trust because he sees Nadech everyday, his last updates were:

- "ยังพูดไรไม่ได้ เอาเป็นว่า ":love::love::):)"นะครับ!" means " I cannot talk about it yet, just know that ":love::love::):)" na krap"

- "น้องมาออกกำลังกายเบิร์นให้ผอมเพิ่งเสร็จ นน.ตอนนี้อยู่ที่ 71 กก. พอดีแล้วสำหรับบทที่จะต้องรับในหนังเรื่องใหม่ ส่วนเรื่องน้องสาวน้องบอกก็โอเครครับกับสีหน้าอมยิ้ม:icon12::icon12:"
means "Nadech was coming to do fitness for burning and being slim. At this moment, his weight is around 71kg. it is more than enough for his new role, he has to portray. About his little sister (Yaya), Nadech has said "OK KRAP" with a smiling face :icon12::icon12:"

So from now on, you have 2 options. You can believe some new created accounts without any profile images from people who come from China :risas3: or you can believe what Nadech & Yaya said in their interviews & someone who is a close friend to Nadech and sees him everyday. This will be my last post about this issue.

I want to praise how Nadech is professional. He s like some hollywood actors who dedicate everything for his new roles. Not only his acting but also his physical appearance to get more into his character as much as possible. Nadech has done fitness a lot for his last roles as Ramin in LLSR and Darwin in LR by gaining a lots of muscles but for his new role as Achira, he has sacrificed his muscles to look Slim & Fit according to how many people picture "Do Min Joon". Now he is only 71kg....Nadech you re AMAZING :clap:

PS: his schedule for shooting this lakorn is 7days a week

cr.keaw_jung

See you all tomorrow, freaking excited :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:
I heard the note is very heartwarming. And people are so touch by her kindness. My main reason I love them so much.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Last edited: